It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent Democrats Driving Voters To GOP

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Long lists of Democrat violence are driving non die-hard Democrats to vote Republican !!

Also the "independents" are taking a "2nd look" at all the Democrat violence and turning away.

Voters want stability and jobs, not insane rhetoric from maniac politicians that seem more concerned about their special interests than average people.

The list is in the story.......

Warning: facts are contained in the article !!

Violent Democrats Driving Voters To GOP

An article in the October 16 issue of the Washington Post, the top Democrat newspaper, carries the headline: “President Trump is nationalizing the midterm elections. That’s a big mistake.” This is disguised as friendly advice, as we can see from the subtitle: “Trump is following the path that got Woodrow Wilson clobbered.”

Mob violencePresident Trump and Republicans everywhere: Beware of free (and unsolicited) advice from the Washington Post! The historical analogy is dubious, but we don’t have to go into that here. The real purpose of the article is found at the end, where we are told that the nation is enduring “Trump fatigue,” which is “largely a product of the ringmaster’s perpetual circus: noise, shock and vulgar spectacle.” Then the conclusion that “many voters don’t care so much about whether America can be great again—only that it can be quiet.”

“Quiet.” Of course what the writer and the Washington Post mean is that the President and Republicans should be quiet. As in acquiesce. There is no call for the radicalized Democrats and their leftist mobs to be quiet. Their violence and harassments are not even mentioned.

Your future, your childrens' future !!

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The top Democratic newspaper?

Ya I think your source maybe a little off its rocker if it states with something like that.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
HEY HEY, ho ho, Jobs Not Mobs is your motto!

Repeat.

Ad Nauseam.

It's all the same dumbassery, you know? Both "sides".

Aren't you tired of this? I can't imagine there are many (especially not here on AllTrumpSite) that haven't decided how they will vote already and nothing will change that.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I highly doubt many Democrats are going to switch parties. But I sincerely believe many of them are going to sit home and not vote which is just as good .

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Lmao nice source, I'm sure this is all totally true!

Man, conservatives are pushing the false narrative that Democrats are violent nonstop via Fox News, other scrub so called conservative news outlets, and of course social media, especially ATS. Non stop propaganda that Democrats are violent mobs! Yet, you guys also call them weak soy boy whatever. Funny how this group can be both at the same time. Totally makes sense guys! But I guess as long as you all get to poop and lie about Democrats, Liberals, whomever you politically disagree with, well then it's ALRIGHT, amirite?

Aren't you the same group who get upset when people compare all conservatives to white supremacists? Yet, the hypocrisy continues as you call Democrats violent mobs.

No integrity at all.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
You'll notice the lib-lefties are now saying it's both sides fault. This is admittance they are guilty, and want to drag everyone else down around them.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Yes calls for Democrats to NOT be civil, to harass Republicans, are really peaceful.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The only thing democrats have to offer voters other than the same destructive failed agendas of the past is HATE!

Unmitigated hatred for Trump, conservatives and a great America.

It's all they have, and they're pushing it 24 hours per day non-stop on their controlled social media platforms, cable and broadcast media networks, and in education of the youth.

They can only succeed if they can destroy their opposition by any and all means necessary and available to them, including intimidation and violence.

They can't compete with their vision of the America they want. Because NO ONE would want it.

They're so desperate they are seriously dangerous. The true enemy of the country and its people is within them.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Don't you think the title is just a bit misleading? No one has actually called for violence and instead, the Democrats have denounced any violent action that has occurred. The majority of the items on the list in this article were protests where political figures couldn't get a peaceful meal because of a protest. I also find this ridiculous because it is fairly easy to produce a list of violent actions taken by rogue right-wingers. To begin, how about all the times Donald Trump himself called for violence at his rallies?

LINK

Let me guess its ok when your side does it right?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
I highly doubt many Democrats are going to switch parties. But I sincerely believe many of them are going to sit home and not vote which is just as good .

I switched. 2015 was my turning point. Not another Hillary campaign turned me red. Then I started my own research on conservative ideals and realized I aligned more with them than I ever Dems. But since I was raised Dem, I never questioned it.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

I was raised Dem too, switched about 20 years ago to Independent. Over that time the Left has become far more crazy and extremist.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Lies. They are calling for violence. They have gone so far as to say do NOT be civil. When the Republican was confronted and concussed which Democrat decried those violent thugs?

None.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I work with many young people through coaching and businesses and while most of them will talk like a liberal the only ones thwt are registered and actually vote are conservative. No one is energized by the policies of failure, hate and despair the Dems are pushing.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
Don't you think the title is just a bit misleading? No one has actually called for violence and instead, the Democrats have denounced any violent action that has occurred. The majority of the items on the list in this article were protests where political figures couldn't get a peaceful meal because of a protest. I also find this ridiculous because it is fairly easy to produce a list of violent actions taken by rogue right-wingers. To begin, how about all the times Donald Trump himself called for violence at his rallies?

LINK

Does what ?

Kate Sommers-Dawes is Mashable's deputy managing editor based in the company's San Francisco office. She is an international adventurer, social good enthusiast, and 1,000-person dance contest winner.

Dang , that is some heavy duty credentials right there , I tell ya.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I work with many young people through coaching and businesses and while most of them will talk like a liberal the only ones thwt are registered and actually vote are conservative. No one is energized by the policies of failure, hate and despair the Dems are pushing.

I think it's a mistake to say that.

You can be energized by those negative feelings, but it's not a lasting energy. It's too exhausting and for most people to attempt it makes you a very, very sad and ugly person after a while. Most people can't sustain it and step back before too long.

Positive energy is much easier to sustain unless it gets derailed, but I think the purpose of the hate-fest is to erode that positive energy more than it is to sustain any negative feelings.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

LINK

for an amazing example of dumbassery, look no further. Here it is. Because I can find examples of the other side doing bad things, all the bad things my side is doing is totally justified.

Educated folk mind you, the smart ones. Yet, none of them seem to be asking the important question. At what point does this need to stop? (I'm guessing not until your tantrum proves to yield the results you want.)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

No one has actually called for violence and instead, the Democrats have denounced any violent action that has occurred.

Gonna keep posting this as long as this talking point is pushed:

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Sounds like the...

DEMON-CRATS

...RISE OF THE ANTI-CHRIST....dun dun duuuuuuuuuuunnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Lies. They are calling for violence. They have gone so far as to say do NOT be civil. When the Republican was confronted and concussed which Democrat decried those violent thugs?

None.

www.foxnews.com...

Give me a link where they are calling for violence as you say? The link you provided shows no indication that Democrats are calling for violence.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

My democrat hubby didn't vote in 2016 since he believed Hillary was going to win by a landslide. He will be voting this mid election. He doesn't like Trump, but has to admit that Trump has not destroyed America as he thought he would.

The clincher was my hubby being forced to listen to the Kavanaugh hearing since I kept telling him to hush and turned up the volume. He became caught up in it and needed me to explain which representatives were Democrats vs Republicans. Sigh. Politics really held no real interest so he had no idea. He listened and was yelling at the Dems and cheering on the republicans. He was amazed how outraged he felt about his representatives! It was a different Reeeeeee moment for him.

He plans on voting republican right down the ballot this November. I am still trying to make him understand there are other parties beside dem and repubs. Yet, he is still not as informed in politics nor truly knows who he is voting for ...he still is stuck in simply looking at the D vs R mentality. Sigh.

So, I think November will be a repeat of 2016.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join