It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller report PSA: Prepare for disappointment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
Most tRump supporters are so dumb it defies logic.

Troll alert.
Typical “I am the smartest person in the room” deranged Leftist.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

The report will be classified and you will never see it. No one will want it to see the light of day Democrats would want it kept quiet because it will disprove allegations they made for two years. Trump will want to keep it quiet because it will have information on him that is politically sensitive. Meaning no one wants this released to the public so both sides can continue with their talking points. democrats will continue to say Trump is shady just wasn't enough to prosecute. And Trump will continue to say he's a victim and its a witch hunt.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Troll alert.

I am a stable genius, I know all the best words, Obama was not a citizen, I am going to have better and cheaper healthcare for eveyone, I am going to build a big beautiful wall and make Mexico pay for it, I had the biggest attendance in history at the inauguration, and the best one , I donate my salary to charity. You still believe all this I'm sure.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

If its negative to the democrats, ( I think it will be but we still don't know for certain) and they suppress it they just handed trump a clean slate to write whatever narrative he likes.

I think they will have to let some of it out to protect themselves tp some degree.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Troll alert.

I am a stable genius, I know all the best words, Obama was not a citizen, I am going to have better and cheaper healthcare for eveyone, I am going to build a big beautiful wall and make Mexico pay for it, I had the biggest attendance in history at the inauguration, and the best one , I donate my salary to charity. You still believe all this I'm sure.

Jesus Christ.
I got what I wanted out of the election almost 2 years ago........no #ing Hillary Clinton in the WH.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: neo96

Trump will tell us what we need to know.

Actually he has been telling us the whole time. And he will have been right AGAIN, AGAIN AGAIN.

If the Mueller investigation turns out to be as empty as Maxine Watters head . You can bet your ash we are going to see it. Trump will be dangling it in the Liberals faces saying “see I told you so”.

Edit;

On a sidenote I’ve been saving screenshots of the Liberals who push that nonsense at me on Twitter. I’ve got close to 200 of them. I will be looking them up and shoving it in their faces saying “see I told you so “. 😇

PPS

OK full disclosure. I’ve been drinking a little tonight 200 is a exaggeration. I just checked it’s around 90 .

What about the zombies here on ATS? Did you screenshot them too? I could name a handful who swore Trump was going down due to Russian collusion.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: neo96

Trump will tell us what we need to know.

I don't think I've ever read words more sad than this.

No offense to you, I'm sure you believe that with your whole heart. I just find it so sad that people are so open to being told and controlled. Welcoming it with open arms.

Reading that made me very sad.

I would be sad to if I was wrong for over 2 years. So I feel for ya bro.

Trust me we all pity you guys.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

She says it will happen by Christmas:

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

How bout by christmas.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Nope if I tried that I wouldn’t be here .

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: rollanotherone

Nope if I tried that I wouldn’t be here .

True story. Sad. But true.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

That I would call a Christmas miracle.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Troll alert.

just so folks know, this is what losing looks like.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Never

But even a broken clock is right twice a day
(Although she's more of a 24 hour clock... so once a day)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

Need some ice for your rear end?

You sound a bit butt hurt

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Nothing that is true defies logic. If it appears to defy logic to You, then Your Calculation is the problem.

But keep on telling yourself your political enemy is dumb. Thats GREAT advice. You could make a book to compete with Sun Tzu's Art of War, we could call it boss53's Fart of War... Its just basically all the opposite of Sun Tzu advice. You know, the kinds of things only an idiot would do. Like what you just did.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Troll alert.

Yeah, hes only 98.99% honest, lets impeach his ass!
Nevermind the average politician including every president for the last 25 years has been about 24% honest and the average american citizen is about 25% honest.
I mean, damn, this is the best weve had in a long time. And you're still not happy?

Its like you're mad that blacks and hispanics and women have more jobs than ever before in the history of America. You wish that didnt happen? You dont like 4%, 5%+ economic growth for the first time in over 10 years? You liked 1.5%, 2% better?

What in the wide world of sports is going on here? What is the matter with you people? It's like you literally want America to fail. You literally hate America.

Trump is talking about marijuana now. We have a Lot of unprecedented things to be happy about that we should all be celebrating together as a nation! And if we worked together we could get so much more done too. But some people want to focus on hating everyone else and defying everything. And for what? Seriously for what? What is soooo bad that you feel the need to hurt our entire country with your childishness?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
A large number of democrat supporters had all of their hopes and dreams pinned on this.
This report was the promised bullet that would one hundred percent lead to impeachment of the President and the installation of Hillary Clinton as President (I know I know but that’s definitely how the liberal mind works)

I would imagine a round of violence and angry npc’s destroying neighbourhoods very soon.

That is if cnn lets them know about this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join