It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller report PSA: Prepare for disappointment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
After two long years. This is what we're going to get? NEVER MADE PUBLIC? I can see it now. Especially after what they did to Kavanugh with NOTHING.

The left gets away with it, AGAIN.

That’s the word POLITICO got from defense lawyers working on the Russia probe and more than 15 former government officials with investigation experience spanning Watergate to the 2016 election case.The public, they say, shouldn’t expect a comprehensive and presidency-wrecking account of Kremlin meddling and alleged obstruction of justice by Trump — not to mention an explanation of the myriad subplots that have bedeviled lawmakers, journalists and amateur Mueller sleuths.

Perhaps most unsatisfying: Mueller’s findings may never even see the light of day.

We are owed more than this.

Of course all this Russia snip will never end.

Just like the 2000 election never ended and is still used to 'win' leftist arguments.

Blah!

Back to indicting Russian nationals in absentia.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Trump will tell us what we need to know.

Actually he has been telling us the whole time. And he will have been right AGAIN, AGAIN AGAIN.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I'm not surprised. Angry at all the money we the people put into this for absolutely nothing. But not surprised. Where can I petition for a refund?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I Suspect Herr Mueller Might be sitting in a Jail Cell some time Next Year . God knows he Deserves it ....
edit on 19-10-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Actually he has been telling us the whole time. And he will have been right AGAIN, AGAIN AGAIN.

If the Mueller investigation turns out to be as empty as Maxine Watters head . You can bet your ash we are going to see it. Trump will be dangling it in the Liberals faces saying “see I told you so”.

Edit;

On a sidenote I’ve been saving screenshots of the Liberals who push that nonsense at me on Twitter. I’ve got close to 200 of them. I will be looking them up and shoving it in their faces saying “see I told you so “. 😇

edit on 19-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

PPS

OK full disclosure. I’ve been drinking a little tonight 200 is a exaggeration. I just checked it’s around 90 .

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Did they get any better looking after those drinks? Rhetorical of course.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The investigation is essentially finished, but the report will not be presented to Rosenstein/Congress until AFTER the mid-term election. Too damaging to Democrats.

ATS Thread On That Subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

You’re talking about the moped syndrome . My answer would be a firm definite maybe .

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: Fallingdown

Did they get any better looking after those drinks? Rhetorical of course.

A guy couldn’t drink enough to make the Libs seem better looking or less crazy.
They would find you on the bathroom floor dead.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

How does one make “nothing” public??

We already know how this ends and the history of corruption of Mueller and his ilk. It follows them like the stinch of garbage.

I’d be surprised if they tell me something I dont know.

edit on 4542x6745America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago10 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Silly, I know you're reading us... Where are you?

You told me to wait for the Mueller report, and that Trump would be in jail after that.

I guess you just don't get tired of losing and being wrong. Right?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Mueller's probe is now targeting conservative activists and pundits.

www.wsj.com...

Fake News?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Mueller's probe is now targeting conservative activists and pundits.

www.wsj.com...

Fake News?

Not sure, have to purchase a subscription to read the full article.

Conservative activists colluded with wikileaks which was colluding with Russia and their hacked/stolen Clinton/DNC materials.

Hmm, I suppose that's the Russian collusion Mueller found, if true.

lol

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Well, if there is nothing in the report, I can see why they would hide it. that way they can push the narrative that there really WAS something in there and it was just hidden. would not be able to prove it either way, that way they can live in their fantasy land forever.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I Suspect Herr Mueller Might be sitting in a Jail Cell some time Next Year . God knows he Deserves it ....

As do most conservative republicans.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

The only ones that will be disappointed are the leftist idiots that actually believed the medias biased narrative on the whole Russian collusion fiasco.

The rest of us knew it all along.

The truth is too much to bear that is why it will never be allowed to see the light of day.

Besides they cant just expose the left for the corrupt pieces of dung that they are now can they?

edit on 19-10-2018 by Diisenchanted because: to add

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

I don't think I've ever read words more sad than this.

No offense to you, I'm sure you believe that with your whole heart. I just find it so sad that people are so open to being told and controlled. Welcoming it with open arms.

Reading that made me very sad.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

She popped up yesterday rambling incoherently as usual.

On topic:

Maybe Trump can order the DOJ to just release a summary before the mid-terms.

Then they can release the full thing whenever.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Most tRump supporters are so dumb it defies logic.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

If it proves he wasn't lying, if it proves there was no collusion and if it proves that the Russian investigation was a load of brown bunk then I will bet you all the packs of crumpets I have in the kitchen (and it's a good few packs) that Trump will make it public with a couple of tweets and then the swish of a pen. I have some issues with the man but the one thing I'm sure of is that he had no connection with Russia, no one running for President of the US would reach out to Russia, that'd be the most corrupt anti-democratic person on the...wait...(insert picture of Hillary Clinton because I don't know how lol).

top topics

<<   2 >>

join