It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudis Confirm Khashoggi's Death

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
By the Saudi's own admission, Kashoggi died in the Saudi embassy in Istanbul during some sort of fight.
The EU-NATO claims that this is leading the CIA and the US to end its backing for the Saudi govt. and for MBS (the Saudi crown prince)

Is that true ? Or is it a vivid daylight dream of the EU elites and Italian political morons like the 5 Star Movement ?
Is it maybe just another fake new from the Washington Post owned by Jeff Bozos ?
edit on 17-11-2018 by Flanker86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
By the Saudi's own admission, Kashoggi died in the Saudi embassy in Istanbul during some sort of fight.
The EU-NATO claims that this is leading the CIA and the US to end its backing for the Saudi govt. and for MBS (the Saudi crown prince)

Is that true ? Or is it a vivid daylight dream of the EU elites and Italian political morons like the 5 Star Movement ?
Is it maybe just another fake new from the Washington Post owned by Jeff Bozos ?

The current narrative being pushed by the deep state is to ignore it and move on, just like we did after 911.
I would bet my life savings, nothing will be done about our support for Saudi Arabia which proves what the narrative is.

I wonder if anyone would take me up on that offer?

<< 3  4  5   >>

join