It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudis Confirm Khashoggi's Death

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
They let this guy keep getting away with things that he felt he could get away with this barbaric and reckless act of murder.

Chances are he’ll just deny he knew what was happening and they’ll get some scapegoats to say, No we did it on our own.

But the world should never forget this and ostracize this murderer MBS.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
They let this guy keep getting away with things that he felt he could get away with this barbaric and reckless act of murder.

Chances are he’ll just deny he knew what was happening and they’ll get some scapegoats to say, No we did it on our own.

But the world should never forget this and ostracize this murderer MBS.

I'm sorry but are you talking about the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia or Hillary Clinton?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: UKTruth

Because the left desperately needs something to attack Trump with going into the midterm elections.
Trump wants to be a world leader...this is his opportunity to act like one. And not just get laffed at in the UN.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Trump wants to be a world leader.

No he does not.
That is part of the problem you guys have with him.
His "America first" keeps him from being that "world leader".

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

No he does not.
You is what you is. You want to identify with a regime that allows for journalists to be slaughtered, we don't have a lot to talk about.
Have a beer!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

No he does not.
You is what you is. You want to identify with a regime that allows for journalists to be slaughtered, we don't have a lot to talk about.
Have a beer!

Allows for a journalist to be slaughtered? Heh?
Firstly he was no more a journalist than Sean Hannity (not that it matters, but for some reason, liberals think it important to name him a journalist). Secondly, Trump didn't allow anything of the sort.

You need to get a grip and stop trying to position every evil in the world at Trump's doorstep just because an election didn't go your way.

edit on 22/10/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

No he does not.
Have a beer!

Really?
So then you canucks will no longer be associating with those countries who commit human rights atrocities?
That is excellent.

en.wikipedia.org...
"As of August 2016, 72 countries criminalize consensual sexual acts between adults of the same sex."

Yeah when Canada sanctions those countries you can get back on your high horse there mr mounty......
Or are some civil rights deaths more meaningful than others???

Good Ole Rolling Rock

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

No he does not.
Have a beer!

Really?
So then you canucks will no longer be associating with those countries who commit human rights atrocities?
That is excellent.

en.wikipedia.org...
"As of August 2016, 72 countries criminalize consensual sexual acts between adults of the same sex."

Yeah when Canada sanctions those countries you can get back on your high horse there mr mounty......
Or are some civil rights deaths more meaningful than others???

Good Ole Rolling Rock

Actually, Canada is already on the Saudi #-list because we called them out on human rights issues. And we came out with a stronger statement of condemnation that the U.S. We may not have it all right, but I think we're a whole lot busier trying to get there. And it does begin at home...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Oh so you will be so kind as to link the sanctions Canada has imposed on "the kingdom"?
I will wait......

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Oh so you will be so kind as to link the sanctions Canada has imposed on "the kingdom"?
I will wait......

I guess we both will. At least we've been calling them out.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

At least we've been calling them out.

lol
not for this event
you got your ambassador kicked out for complaining about how they treat their bee keepers.

Trump spoke and 18 people got "arrested".
When will that kid you have running the joint be speaking out against "the kingdom"?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

At least we've been calling them out.

lol
not for this event
you got your ambassador kicked out for complaining about how they treat their bee keepers.
Trump spoke and 18 people got "arrested".
When will that kid you have running the joint be speaking out against "the kingdom"?

a) bee keepers?
b) you quite sure that was Trump's doing?
c) I'll bet 'that kid' could take you.
edit on 22-10-2018 by JohnnyCanuck because: my caricature seems to have caused offence.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Ironically it was a tweet (hmm who started that trend lololololol) from Canada's foreign affairs minister Chrystia Freeland that began the Canada/Kingdom issue. How the Kingdom treats its women (bee keepers, well at least they wear the bee keeper suits) is the issue.
www.bbc.com...

Seems then the kingdom reacted to what they call "a major, unacceptable affront to the kingdom's laws and judicial process".

The ministry recalled its ambassador to Canada for consultations and declared the Canadian ambassador persona non grata, giving him 24 hours to leave. The government also froze all new trade with Canada, although it said oil shipments would not be affected.Approximately 16,000 Saudi students studying abroad in Canada on scholarships from the Saudi government were ordered to leave within four weeks. Canadian hospitals are concerned about the impact that losing Saudi medical residents will have on patients.The country's state airline also cancelled all direct flights to Toronto.

Seems the canucks also sell pow pows to the Kingdom

In 2014, the Conservative government approved a C$15b ($11.5b, £9b) arms deal that would allow a Canadian company to sell military vehicles to the Saudi government. Permits for the deal were subsequently approved by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's government in 2016.

With "the punk kids" signature no less.
Speaking of...

Last March, Mr Trudeau was defending the deal in the House of Commons, arguing that "the exports are consistent with our foreign and defence policies, including human rights".

no trouble with the treatment of the bee keepers or any others in the kingdom at that time...eh?

As to the arrests being Trumps doing....nothing was done prior to trump sending his guy over, arrests were made post pompeo so yes I do attribute them to trump.

"that kid" couldn't take either Doug McKenzie or Bob McKenzie, let alone me

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Ironically it was a tweet (hmm who started that trend lololololol) from Canada's foreign affairs minister Chrystia Freeland that began the Canada/Kingdom issue. How the Kingdom treats its women (bee keepers, well at least they wear the bee keeper suits) is the issue.

I didn't realise that you were working an ethnic slur, there. That's why I left the mudpit, so I think that ends our conversation.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

It is actually more of a gender/religious slur but you got the general gist of it. Do they not look like bee keepers? I think they do and I did not mean any malice with it. Seems they choose not to wear them when liberated from muhammed, so I would go with more of the religious slur. Just an interesting observation that your insults of the united states or our president are acceptable, but not mine of yours. Not that it would be hypocritical or anything. In any event thanks for the discussion, I will bear in mind your more high brow requirements for conversation in the future.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

It is actually more of a gender/religious slur but you got the general gist of it. Do they not look like bee keepers? I think they do and I did not mean any malice with it. Seems they choose not to wear them when liberated from muhammed, so I would go with more of the religious slur. Just an interesting observation that your insults of the united states or our president are acceptable, but not mine of yours. Not that it would be hypocritical or anything. In any event thanks for the discussion, I will bear in mind your more high brow requirements for conversation in the future.

You know, I really wondered if that cartoon would cause offence and finally thought "Naw". Guess I'm wrong and I apologise. It's gone.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
So this Journalist fellow just happened to get into a fight with 18 guys who just by coincidence are connected to Saudi Intelligence? Yeah I believe that.

This was all officially sanctioned. The arrests and dismissals are all sacrificial lambs in this incredibly pathetic attempt at damage control. Nothing will happen to any of them other than a short vacation and maybe a token, temporary demotion to try and satisfy foreign observers.

North Korean media is more believable than this. Jesus.

I think the worst part about this whole affair if nothing is done, is it gives the Saudi Regime the green light to continue with the assassinations out in the open with noone calling them out on it. They do not even need to be secretive about it anymore.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
So this Journalist fellow just happened to get into a fight with 18 guys who just by coincidence are connected to Saudi Intelligence? Yeah I believe that.

This was all officially sanctioned. The arrests and dismissals are all sacrificial lambs in this incredibly pathetic attempt at damage control. Nothing will happen to any of them other than a short vacation and maybe a token, temporary demotion to try and satisfy foreign observers.

North Korean media is more believable than this. Jesus.

The excuses made are comedy.
It sounds like something the Costa Concordia Captain said when he exited the sinking ship ahead of everyone else. I slipped and fell into the rescue boat.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen
This story is getting better and better. I wonder why this post only have 16 flags!

Ill bet an arm on the spin the next few days. This will start an MSM campaign against Khashoggi, to smear his name, somehow justifying his execution.

And if that wont help, some other event will muddy the waters... hmmm maybe some opponent of Trump will suddenly and mysteriously lose their life.

Disgusting times...

That is already in full swing.
They claim he was a muslim brotherhood supporter but forget to mention most of Saudis support the Muslim Brotherhood.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Satire:

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join