It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudis Confirm Khashoggi's Death

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: UKTruth

As I said above , what you believe makes no difference to me.
TBH I'd be concerned if we agreed , that would probably mean I was wrong.

It's not about agreement and I am certainly not seeking your agreement. It's about reality and as yet you haven't provided anything other than feelings to explain why you apparently know that the current version of events is not credible. All you've postulated is a nonsensical view that the Saudi Prince decides on everything the govt. does.

You said:

Because Saudi is an absolute Monarchy , nobody jumps unless they're told to jump and how high they are to jump because to do so risks losing their heads.

Reality should tell you, not me, that your statement is nonsense - because the types of punishment you allude to have in fact been dished out. Seems like some people didn't jump on command in the past.

It's pretty clear that when challenged, you can't back up your position.
That's without even getting to your ridiculous assertion that the Prince felt he could order it because Trump is President of the USA.

edit on 20/10/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

If Mohammed bin Salman didn't sanction this murder why were Seven of the 15 men who flew into Turkey from Saudi before Mr Khashoggi was killed from bin Salman’s personal security and protection detail ?

There is much evidence to show this was a sanctioned killing , more evidence will be forthcoming if Turkey keeps to its promise to release what they have.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Who cares?

Didn't happen on US soil, let the Saudi government investigate.

..and it sounds like he had terror connections. Sounds like the government (some government) may have preemptively or preventatively marginalized him.

Last I checked there is no crime in taking action against radical terrorists/terrorist sympathizers. They are our enemies, this is a war.. and in war, you kill the enemy. We've been at war since ~2001
edit on 10/20/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

If Mohammed bin Salman didn't sanction this murder why were Seven of the 15 men who flew into Turkey from Saudi before Mr Khashoggi was killed from bin Salman’s personal security and protection detail ?

There is much evidence to show this was a sanctioned killing , more evidence will be forthcoming if Turkey keeps to its promise to release what they have.

That is not the point raised. I am not debating whether is was or was not Bin Salman that ordered the hit. I don't know and neither do you.

You said that someone other than Bin Salman ordering the execution was not credible, which is palpably not correct.

Let me give you an example. In the 911 report it was confirmed that Saudi Govt backed charities funded the terrorists whilst they were in the USA and helped them train. Given your view that no-one can make decisions without the Saudi Royal Family telling them how high to jump , you must also find it not credible that the Saudi Royal family did not order the 911 attacks... right? Keep in mind that puts you at odds with the 911 report and into Alex Jones territory.

Instead of jumping in and attacking the President because he, correctly, finds a possible explanation to be credible, how about not making it about the President in the first place (because there is zero to suggest it has anything to do with him) and actually waiting for more information to surface.
Just a suggestion...it might make it seem less obvious that all you care about are silly attacks against Donald Trump, instead of what the Saudi's actually did.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

It's exactly the point , you are willing to accept the "rogue elements" theory over the official Turkish narrative even though the evidence supports the Turkish narrative with no evidence for the "rogue elements".

Seems like M.B.S has properly shot himself in the foot with this one.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Who cares?

..and it sounds like he had terror connections. Sounds like the government (some government) may have preemptively or preventatively marginalized him.

Last I checked there is no crime in taking action against radical terrorists/terrorist sympathizers. They are our enemies, this is a war.. and in war, you kill the enemy. We've been at war since ~2001

But who's a bigger terror threat than Saudi Arabia? They ORchestrated 9/11? They fund ISIS and Al Queda. They've killed more US citizens and soldiers than anyone. Why don't you want war with them?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

It's exactly the point , you are willing to accept the "rogue elements" theory over the official Turkish narrative even though the evidence supports the Turkish narrative with no evidence for the "rogue elements".

Seems like M.B.S has properly shot himself in the foot with this one.

You won't get away from your silly statement that easily.
Saying something is credible is not an acceptance that it is true.
Your effort to shift the goal posts isn't even a good one.
You still haven't explained your crazy theory that it must have been Bin Salman because no-one does anything without his say so and he did it because Trump is President.
I know it's important to you to perform mental gymnastics to try and make everything bad in the world about Trump, but even in these crazy times, that was a beauty.

Maybe think before making such statements in the future. More sound advice for you. I'm generous like that, even though I know you won't take such sound advice.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The investigation will reveal Khashoggi committed suicide by cutting off his own fingers and head with a bone saw.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

Who cares?

But who's a bigger terror threat than Saudi Arabia? They ORchestrated 9/11? They fund ISIS and Al Queda. They've killed more US citizens and soldiers than anyone. Why don't you want war with them?

Hey warmonger how about the usa pull EVERTHING out of that God forsaken sandbox?
F the middle east and the buttholes that want to keep us there!

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

LOL , Fake News , it Begins . President Trump is Laughing Right Now at the Deep State and MSM . They Will All Hang themselves Over this Story .................

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
So this Journalist fellow just happened to get into a fight with 18 guys who just by coincidence are connected to Saudi Intelligence? Yeah I believe that.

This was all officially sanctioned. The arrests and dismissals are all sacrificial lambs in this incredibly pathetic attempt at damage control. Nothing will happen to any of them other than a short vacation and maybe a token, temporary demotion to try and satisfy foreign observers.

North Korean media is more believable than this. Jesus.
edit on -050012pm10kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Well NK and KSA are both authoritarian and oppressive regimes, so there's really no surprise.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This story is getting better and better. I wonder why this post only have 16 flags!

Ill bet an arm on the spin the next few days. This will start an MSM campaign against Khashoggi, to smear his name, somehow justifying his execution.

And if that wont help, some other event will muddy the waters... hmmm maybe some opponent of Trump will suddenly and mysteriously lose their life.

Disgusting times...
edit on 20/10/2018 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
So after 17 days this is their best crack at an story?

That some soft journalist got into it with an 18 person rendition/torture team that also had a forensic pathologist equipped with a bone saw as a routine member of the party?

And what he died resisting 're-islamification"?

Seriously, but hey looks like Trump bought it........

Can you imagine if this had happened at say the Iranian embassy? The bombers would be flying

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: amazing

Who cares?

Hey warmonger how about the usa pull EVERTHING out of that God forsaken sandbox?
F the middle east and the buttholes that want to keep us there!

LOL I'm not a warmonger. I'm just wondering why we support and do business with a country that kills US soldiers.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Because the left desperately needs something to attack Trump with going into the midterm elections.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

Maybe it has something to do with them getting away scotfree with leveling the world trade center and flying a plane into Pentagon and hijacking 4 planes killing all the passengers then being allowed to spend billions of dollars opening mosques and cultural centers all over the western world .

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: MteWamp

Maybe it has something to do with them getting away scotfree with leveling the world trade center and flying a plane into Pentagon and hijacking 4 planes killing all the passengers then being allowed to spend billions of dollars opening mosques and cultural centers all over the western world .

That could very well be the answer.

If it was up to me, the entire region would be nothing but a big, beautiful glass parking lot.

Israel included. Wouldn't want to be racist about it.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

It's YOUR assertion that is not credible, whilst it is entirely credible that a Saudi general made a decision.

There's a difference between credible and likely

Seems to me that MBS has been dropping little presents at the feet of his beloved just like a cat brings it's owner mice

Qatar, the Palestinians, the row with Canada...then suddenly, one WashpPo reporter is history:

The Saudi Arabian Washington Post columnist wasn’t just a fierce critic of his own nation, but also had sharp words for the real estate mogul as well — so sharp in fact that he got himself banned from appearing in Saudi media over the issue, according to numerous contemporary media reports.

“Saudi authorities banned journalist Jamal Khashoggi from writing in newspapers, appearing on TV and attending conferences,” Middle East Eye reported in December 2016, citing Arabic sources. “This came after Khashoggi’s remarks during a presentation he made at a Washington think-tank on 10 November in which he was critical of Donald Trump’s ascension to the US presidency.”

MBS has worked to remove others in the family from power - including his own mother. I understand that you want to protect Trump - but does this protection now automatically extend to anyone connected to Trump?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
So after 17 days this is their best crack at an story?

That some soft journalist got into it with an 18 person rendition/torture team that also had a forensic pathologist equipped with a bone saw as a routine member of the party?

And what he died resisting 're-islamification"?

Seriously, but hey looks like Trump bought it........

Can you imagine if this had happened at say the Iranian embassy? The bombers would be flying

He just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time? Are you insinuating there was an ambush?
The sixty-year Khashogg suddenly became insanely belligerent and started a fist-fight with a Saudi mob? heh.
They had to protect themselves from the groom-to-be. Maybe he instilled such fear in them, they got caught up in the moment, and got carried away in the heat of passion.

And trump believes it, so it must be true, right? Our righteous bone spurs would never tell a lie, would he?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join