It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My future and the world around me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
In previous threads I have shared details about my experiences, predictions and visions. I don't expect anyone to believe me and can offer no evidence.

I have done readings for many people and mainly it's just passing on messages from the other side. People looking for a reading on their future generally didn't get an answer.

My visions are generally tied into my own future. Such as my wife, my kids, my best friend etc.

I have accurately predicted several instances in my own family life and have seen several others still to come. I have no reason to believe they wont happen based on my previous experiences. Again, I have no evidence and cannot prove this.

What I can see is the world continuing as it is. The furthest I have seen is around 14-20 years from now. I will be in my 60's, one of my kids will be having a party, and I will be embarrassing them. I have 2 with another on the way so not sure whose party it is. I've seen myself working with my wife, being involved with the kid's schools etc. Nothing major, but it shows that nothing eventful will disrupt it. No WW3, no asteroid impact, no Chinese invasion, no climate change that floods the world.

If anything happens, it will be survivable and civilisation marches on.

The main feeling I get from this time though is that technology has advanced significantly and im sitting thinking how different it is then.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Guess we're all fine then. Thanks for reassuring me!

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Nostranova

The changes with the weather alone show in 20 years we are in trouble!

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I hope it was an accurate look, into one future, anyway.

The changes with the weather alone show in 20 years we are in trouble!

Though, in the spirit of hope, even though it got us here, technology could help dig us out of the carbony mess we've created.

Think cheap, massive atmosphere scrubbers (or, many trees replanted, heh) ...or heck, maybe we'll learn to craft reality itself with intent or tech or a mix ... or magik with the mainstream's blessings. The future is mysterious for very good reasons!

Granted, my own love/hate relationship with humanity involves a grim, grim prognostication for our collective future, or lack thereof in the next decades, based on hard facts and science, btw, that aren't hidden at all ... but I try to think good thoughts, because a) I've learned thoughts are powerful in all aspects and b) it doesn't hurt and despairing does nuthin.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

The magnetic field is reversing, the sun is doing things we can't fix.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

this is just first hand, I've been through a few tornado's i live in mid Illini.. but I remember a lot more when I was young..

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry. -- Burns.

Even the prognostications of science would not be exempt . . . .

The TV weather-girl says "fine and hot today". -- Outside my window it is raining.

edit on 20-10-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: neatness

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack

this is just first hand, I've been through a few tornado's i live in mid Illini.. but I remember a lot more when I was young..

With the changes in temperatures especially the oceans, I don't see any way things will get better but steadily worse.

But that’s not the whole story. The researchers looked at the outbreaks themselves and found that the number of tornadoes that occur in outbreaks is increasing. It’s going up by about 0.66 percent per year, from about 10 per outbreak in the 1950s to 15 today. That rise is statistically significant (that is, very unlikely to be from random chance).

www.slate.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

So its not humans causing climate change?

Yes, there may be troubling times ahead weather-wise, but not apocalyptic, or entire continents disappearing under the sea. There have been storms, earthquakes, tsunami's, hurricanes, extreme heat etc in the past and this will be the same for the future.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nostranova

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

So its not humans causing climate change?

Yes, there may be troubling times ahead weather-wise, but not apocalyptic, or entire continents disappearing under the sea. There have been storms, earthquakes, tsunami's, hurricanes, extreme heat etc in the past and this will be the same for the future.

There is change going on on all the planets in the solar system.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join