It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party Group Leaks Call Lists, Guides for Staging Pro-Gun 'Student-Led' High School Protests

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I doubt it.

Shame on those people for countering tactics being used by using the same ones they've been critical of...

The only difference is that one group wants to abolish, or change beyond all recognition, the Second amendment, the other protect it.

I'll leave it to others to decide which is less hypocritical...they both are to an extent, imnsho.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Grade A whataboutism.

However, I have to question the validity of Gizmodo's article since it used Breitbart and The Heritage Foundation as sources.

Apparently that's a no no on ATS now?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

a reply to: Xcalibur254
Pro left viewpoint usually equals to anti U.S viewpoint.
When will the left call out their own??

That's insane, but your post certainly explains much.

Your conceit is that your particular viewpoint is the only viable one, and that anything else "usually equals to anti U.S viewpoint".

That's actually one of the steppingstones to fascism, eh?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: theantediluvian

So activists from both sides act in a similar manner. We all know that and we all know politicians like to use children. It's another reason why Independents are growing in numbers.

Do you have an actual point beyond that?

*You* may know that but a whole lot of people certainly act as though they don't. Where were you and this keen observation in those hundreds of threads?

Avoiding the insane partisan bickering instead of leaping in to drown in it.

Do you think it's right to use the kids in this way? Do you condemn both sides equally?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Even worse than the hypocrisy is using tragedies and children in partisan causes. I'd like to say its a new low in politics but it's been used so often.

I can only imagine how activist teachers and school administrators are attempting to brainwash the kids into their own partisan garbage and the parents using their own children and pretending they are not behind it.
edit on 10/19/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SammyB0476

People actually helping kids understand the importance of the Bill of Rights? Actually teaching kids what the government cannot do?

So you help them understand the importance of the Bill of Rights by giving them a list of "insert school name here" boilerplate tweets to tweet?

If you wanted to argue that it was "helping kids understand" staging protests, that would at least make sense.

Geez, give me a break with your "outrage".

What outrage would that be? I'm not the least bit "outraged." This is exactly what I expect to see. I was simply taking an opportunity to point out this example from the Right for people who are convinced that this is something that isn't done by the Right.

You seem curiously "outraged" that I did it?

I hardly ever comment on these kind of posts

But you bring so much insight.

and I am socially liberal but man, you guys are forcing moderates to the Republicans more and more.

I don't know what you mean by "you guys" because I'm actually center-left myself. For instance, I fully support gun ownership, including the semi-auto rifles which are often termed "assault rifles" due to mostly aesthetic differences. So don't mistake me using this as an example as support for any specific view. Personally, I wish the anti-gun faction of the Democrats would give it up.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
You should make your ops a little shorter, so it takes less time to scroll past them and get to the posts critical of yet another political turd sandwich.

I have an even better idea!

Since your thing is to be the first to post some sort of dismissive one-liner garbage, why don't you go ahead and write up a whole list of them. Maybe like... oh, I dunno... two dozen or so should do it.

We'll throw them in a database and I can write a bot that looks for new threads from among a set of users, and then posts one from the list at random. That way you don't even have to log in to make exactly the same contribution.

Think about all the time you could be saving.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip

Make claims about "conservatives and the right-wing media", link to posts on ATS. Yawn.

Follow the links and you'll see... conservatives discussing things posted in the right-wing media. I like posting links to threads for examples because I think it's more relevant from a community standpoint.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Lo and behold here's proof that the Right after coaching their children for protests and what not, and what's the reaction from the Right? It's no big deal.

"Everyone knows this"
"They're just doing what the Democrats did first"
"WHY DO YOU HATE TEACHING KIDS ABOUT THE SECOND AMENDMENT!"

If this was a thread about a the EXACT same thing on the Left, it'd have 100 flags by now, the same posters would be going off half-cocked about the evil libtards, etc.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
People must be ignoring this because they know the documents are phony.

😎🥁

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yep typical activism / electioneering / indoctrination.

One thing missing though: I dont see where the "conservatives" are exploiting dead children to ram their agenda down everyones throats

You don't see conservatives exploiting dead children? Then you're not looking very hard. Conservatives exploit dead people all the time.

"Remember Kate!"
"His name was Seth Rich!"

Despite Dear Leader's love affair with Kimmie, he sure got a lot of use from Otto Warmbier's death — to attack Obama. Recently there was Mollie Tibbets. I can go on? What makes it even more disgusting is that in many cases, the families openly plead for them not to do it, sometimes to the point of suing.

Now I imagine your next response is going to be something along the lines of, "Well, yeah but not as much!" ?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Republicans:

GOP congressional candidate tells Parkland father to stop 'exploiting' his daughter's death

Also Republicans:

Trump hosts 'Angel Families' to highlight crime by illegal immigrants

And you better observe the exploitation of dead people to demonize immigrants per GOP strategy or the conservative media is going to shame you:

CNN, MSNBC cut away from Trump event with 'Angel Families'

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip

Make claims about "conservatives and the right-wing media", link to posts on ATS. Yawn.

Follow the links and you'll see... conservatives discussing things posted in the right-wing media. I like posting links to threads for examples because I think it's more relevant from a community standpoint.

That's completely fair. Thanks for clarifying.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Good for them.. It's wonderful to see groups willing to fight to defend our Constitutional Rights from attack by fascist-minded mobs.

There you go talking about "defending our Constitutional Rights" again. I seem to remember last week you were saying that cops should dispense a little street justice to a suspect in pure authoritarian-beat-em-down-for-me-like-a-government-thug fashion.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

No problem.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

What, exactly, does it explain?

Can you be specific, please?

Oh, and what's "insane" about it?

Specifically?
edit on 19-10-2018 by MteWamp because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Yup, sure did. Your point?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

What, exactly, does it explain?
Can you be specific, please?
Oh, and what's "insane" about it?
Specifically?
You'll note that my subsequent post addressed your question: "Your conceit is that your particular viewpoint is the only viable one, and that anything else 'usually equals to anti U.S viewpoint'. That's actually one of the steppingstones to fascism, eh? " I'm no shrink, but I think it's also symptomatic of sociopathy.

Thanks for asking, eh?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Your conceit is that your particular viewpoint is the only viable one, and that anything else "usually equals to anti U.S viewpoint".

That's actually one of the steppingstones to fascism, eh?

Anything , anything at all that goes against the US Constitution is treason , and therefore anti-US, as defined .
Spoken by a US citizen
Get back to me when you can state the same.....

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Well we see all of that on a fairly regular basis, so it's not beyond the realm of possibility that it's even worse than we fear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join