It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times board member telling Hillary Clinton to stay quiet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
As Democrat supporters and candidates continue to get nervous about the Autumn Witch blowing in on Nov 6th, we have a NYTimes board member saying Hillary Clinton needs to back off !!

Hillary has been on her revenge binge for almost 2 years ( and almost 2 billion dollars ).

She's been making crazy comments and now NYTimes' Michelle Cottle says stop 😃

Apparently the elite Democrats are worried about all the confusion being instilled into voters' minds 😃

Republicans have been rejoicing since Hillary has re-opened her fat mouth 😎

New York Times board member telling Hillary Clinton to stay quiet proves she is ‘politically radioactive,’ experts say

Hillary Clinton should stay quiet, says NYT board member

New York Times board member Michelle Cottle wrote a piece called 'Hillary Clinton’s Master Class in Distraction,' which advises Hillary to keep quiet and not electrify the GOP base.

“Her clumsy comments about civility and Lewinsky, however, demonstrate that she is off her game. This kind of clumsiness reminds the electorate of why Hillary couldn't win the 2016 election, even when so many factors were working in her favor,” McCall said. “There must be recognition [inside the Times] that the visibility of the old Democrat guard could make campaigning difficult for the Democrat up-and-comers.”

"tell that donkey to stop kicking me in the head !!"

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She doesn't listen to the people who tell to change her diaper when she smells like crap why would we expect her to listen to thia?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hilary it’s fake news don’t listen to them.

Please

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Hillary hasn't been charged with a crime yet, because she is so valuable to Republicans.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

In other news, New York Times board member Michelle Cottle was found Friday afternoon in a triple padlocked trunk with 5 bullets lodged in her frontal lobe in an apparent suicide.

She was already cremated and no autopsy or investigation is expected.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I agree with this.

“There must be recognition that the visibility of the old Democrat guard could make campaigning difficult for the Democrat up-and-comers.”

All this Biden baloney and Shummer and Pelosi and Feinstein malarkey needs to stop. That whole machine needs to take itself off on to a side road, turn off it's engine and let the real liberal traffic pass it. That whole machine was incapable of defeating a fraud like Trump and if they don't shut up and allow others to shine instead of themselves he will do it again.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Boy are you right, The old guard including uncle Joe and
pocohontos and rambling Pelosi and disgusting HC are
really dragging the good Dems down.

When will they move aside and let the sane stars rise.
It is possible people like Waters are kept because they
help the Republicans so much.

All I want is term limits and mental screening for our leaders.
People calling for drug testing them is a subterfuge to deflect
from them considering term limit and mental health screening.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

In other news, New York Times board member Michelle Cottle was found Friday afternoon in a triple padlocked trunk with 5 bullets lodged in her frontal lobe in an apparent suicide.

She was already cremated and no autopsy or investigation is expected.

LOL.

Right?

Seriously though...at least they seem to be realizing their dream of a "blue wave" is just that....a dream. Now, if they would only learn WHY....that'd be something. But they refuse to learn.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
aha ha ha ha...a good ole HRC bash'n thread will always get a S&F from me.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Go Hillary 2020!

Seriously seeing that headline today was great. She is doing a great job of exposing the Democratic party for what it is.

Her husband is a serial sex offender, what he did was fine, but #MeToo for every other situation

The DNC rigged the primary for her, and she gets away with it, and gets to run again.

She is bitter and blames everyone and everything possible other than herself for her loss.

Keep going Hill dog! Even the stupidest democrats, and most politically ignorant are waking up to the corrupt vermin that represent the Democratic party thanks to you.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

So essentially you are saying the power brokers from the Clinton Obama presidencies are unable to keep up with the changing socio political climate. That their views are so antiquated they need to be exiled from the DNC? Wouldnt this speak volumes on the judgement of DNC party members, party donors, supporters and voters that just 2-3 years held these icons on their shoulders and in such high regard...

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I agree with this.

“There must be recognition that the visibility of the old Democrat guard could make campaigning difficult for the Democrat up-and-comers.”

All this Biden baloney and Shummer and Pelosi and Feinstein malarkey needs to stop. That whole machine needs to take itself off on to a side road, turn off it's engine and let the real liberal traffic pass it. That whole machine was incapable of defeating a fraud like Trump and if they don't shut up and allow others to shine instead of themselves he will do it again.

You say all that as if the Two Party + MSM System has anything to do with the interests of We The Little People.

a reply to: proximo

edit on 19-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yes, in a way this is how I think about it. Yet to me it seems much like the old guard of the Republicans. That party was not ready for a Trump either. Both parties seemed content to run with the old protocols for political power.

Both parties were for business as usual, just tweek it my way and keep moving. Neither party could address the rising tides of voters who were fed up with the entire political bull#. The conservative party machine was not up to crushing the populist surge. Trump ran over them and they all had to get in line and use him as a buffer for their own agendas. s

Unlike the Republicans, in 2016, the Democrat Party was successful in halting that tide. Bernie was on his way and the machine crushed him. This shows to me at least that the machine in the Democrats was stronger than the machine in the Republican Party.

And yes, we can question the will of the democrat supporters and donors for backing that horse. We can consider that they are easily lined up to believe that the way forward is unity with the party leaders. Back then, Trump was an unforeseeable wrench in the works. Well not really unforeseeable, just ''nah, the Republican Party could not be that weak as to let a showboat Like Trump worm his way into their leadership.

Both parties were wrong wrong wrong . The Republicans now are quiet after all the things they said about Trump before he won. They are quiet for the vary same reasons that the Dems backed Hillary, Supporters are supporters because they lack the drive to lead themselves.

Im hoping that those passive supporters in both parties can organize to toss out not only the Democrat machine but to strengthen the conservative movement within the R party and get it back to real conservativeness rather than the wrecking ball politics of Trump.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Sorry you read that into what I said. I hate the two party system. More often than not I have voted independent candidates over my years of voting.

However, even though it is really a one party system, there are two arms of that party, the dems and the republicans.

So yes, Ig, I see it and have seen it for decades voting and hoping that somehow it could break open and we could expand our choices. Now however, unless we can see viability from other contenders, we are stuck with this beast. And many here would be happy to do away with one of those beastly arms, in this case here on ATS the wish would be the total disctruction of the Democratic Party. And where would that leave us. With a one party system which we already have but with only one arm.

More talk here should be focused on other parties and other solutions other than how either of these arms can wrest control from the other.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I think most would agree with this article. The old guard are more about lining their pockets than representing true liberal principles. The same can be said about the Right and true Conservatism. Hopefully the recent spate of young, up and comers upsetting establishment candidates in primaries leads to a real change in the big two parties. Because right now they're pretty much indistinguishable when it comes to what they actually want.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Banner up on Drudge says she is considering a third run,
and is actively contacting reporters.

Oh boy here we go again?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Banner up on Drudge says she is considering a third run,
and is actively contacting reporters.

Oh boy here we go again?

I can see the 2020 DNC convention failing worse than the 2016 convention !!

💥Sun😃Burn💥

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

next weeks headline:

"NYT board member mysteriously dies of natural causes whilst driving off a cliff"
edit on 19/10/2018 by Sublimecraft because: she's dodgy

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

The Dem's pick her again and they will lose, but maybe
they need a sacrifice goat and she is a willing victim.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Ha Ha and now for something completely different!

<<   2 >>

join