It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Halloween' Billboard Hijacked to Target Maxine Waters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Do you voluntarily step into the leftist brainwashing machine everyday?

Projection at its finest.

Projecting is what you are doing. How can you say Conservatives are the most uncivil group when week after week we hear about some new attack on a middle or right leaning person or group. It's not even a close comparison. Trump may have told his supporters to stand up for themselves at his rallies, (because they were constantly being attacked by crazy leftist), but it ended when became President. What didn't end were the attacks by Democrats. The have only escalated and now Democratic leaders want to escalate it more.

Now show me where Republicans shot at Democrats at a Baseball practice when Obama was president.
Show me the Republican Brown shirt group that went around attacking Obama and Liberal rallies. (Antifa)
Show me where Republicans created a #resist, and said stuff like "he is not our president."
Show me Obama voters being harassed or physically attacked for wearing an Obama shirt? or openly declaring they voted for Obama.
Show me a Republican comedian holding a severed Obama head.
Show me Republican musicians making music videos depicting the gunning down of Obama, or disrespecting the first lady. (Newest T.I. video)
Show me Republican movies/tv series/actors pushing far right propaganda while also demeaning and attacking Obama.

You can't give me examples of any of this, because these are all things that Democrats have done and are doing now.

The list grows longer each and every week. I voted for Obama, I never had to fear being attacked by a conservative and I live in a red state. I can't say the same for the #resist be uncivil Democrats.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: kyosuke

^^^^^^^^WHAT HE SAID!!!^^^^^^^^^^

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
You guys are ridiculous. If someone here intimated Trump's farts smelled bad ya'll would get on the defense train to Pity Town. But this is OK. Pfft.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree
for some reason, I think that whoever paid for the original ad might disagree with you a tad???

but since you think this is so acceptable, I don't expect to see you whining about any billboards that the liberal groups might PAY to have put up???

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

LMAO! That's so fitting. The only thing I have a tough time deciding is which one is the ugliest.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Funny how conservatives harp on her for telling her supporters to stop being civil when conservatives and their dear leader, Trump, are the most uncivil group in politics and putting it as civil as possible. You know, remember when Trump incited violence at his rallies and offering to pay for legal fees? Did his supporters criticize him? Nope. But all the sudden a black Democrat woman says its time to not be civil and conservatives heads explode.

Projection at its finest. Pathetic, completely.

Conservatives, the self inflected victims.

You lost the battle, bro, time to give it up. The sooner you stop telling yourself things, the faster you can move on.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

DNC was already bringing the violence when Trump said that. Telling his supporters to fight back when they come at you isnt the same as paying them to go riot his opponents rallies, as Hitlery was doing.

Social Justice Assault Warriors TV Marathon!

Entered Into Evidence - The case for the United States v. Hillary Clinton - Paid Riot Squads

But 2 years later spin it exactly the same way the MSM did that week.

Oh he knows, he just refuses to accept it. They never take the blame for anything that's their fault.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I am fairly certain that the makers of this movie are quite happy. This went viral, and put the movie in the spotlight.
What I find funny is the Star of this is anti gun but uses quite a few to solve her problem. When called out on this "they" said "it's a work of fiction". A few days later, Snow White was condemned for a kiss (of life) without permission!!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Just another example that the left is outclassed and out maneuvered right.

The left can't meme...

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I'm a liberal and I think it's hilarious.
Our current leadership, on both sides, are killing us. Including puppet tRump. It's not any worse than the Ted Cruz/Zodiac stuff. Well done!

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Funny how conservatives harp on her for telling her supporters to stop being civil when conservatives and their dear leader, Trump, are the most uncivil group in politics and putting it as civil as possible. You know, remember when Trump incited violence at his rallies and offering to pay for legal fees? Did his supporters criticize him? Nope. But all the sudden a black Democrat woman says its time to not be civil and conservatives heads explode.

but whatabout..........

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
You guys are ridiculous. If someone here intimated Trump's farts smelled bad ya'll would get on the defense train to Pity Town. But this is OK. Pfft.

Trumps farts smell like Maxine's breath.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Yeah you are right, conservative head remnants are everywhere. Whatever will they do....

I thought it was simply a funny joke to share....seems your milage has varied.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Gotta say I like the artist. Damn, that is scary and funny.

Some of the old Dems need to go like Pelosi and Maxine. They are an embarrassment of their party.

A lot of them need to go, on both sides, some more than others.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

Funny...but I don't subscribe to vandalism..this just raises the bar for more foolish stuff to happen..

Actually this would be a lowering of the bar. The only way you could raise the bar after what the Democrats have done, is if you actually killed someone over politics... Oh wait... They already did that when they murdered that poor black fella who simply joked about voting for Trump.

But you see my point...

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Maxine definitely has Michael Myers beat on the ugly scale. The hair piece stolen from James Brown's estate doesn't help matters any. The fact that the only thing coming out of her mouth is total ignorance makes her even more scary, considering her position of power.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

LMFAO!!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Two pages and no trailer.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: kyosuke

Show me the Republican Brown shirt group that went around attacking Obama and Liberal rallies.

Show me where Republicans created a #resist, and said stuff like "he is not our president."

Holy crap. Every day of the Obama Presidency. Limbaugh declared GOP must wish that he fails. Trump and the rest of the GOP not only declared Obama was a legitimate President, they declared he wasn't even an legal American.

Mitch McConnell: The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.

DAMN THE COUNTRY OBAMA MUST FAIL
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Show me Obama voters being harassed or physically attacked for wearing an Obama shirt? or openly declaring they voted for Obama.

Cross burnings. Schoolchildren chanting "Assassinate Obama." Black figures hung from nooses. Racial epithets scrawled on homes and cars.

Incidents around the country referring to President-elect Barack Obama are dampening the postelection glow of racial progress and harmony, highlighting the stubborn racism that remains in America.

www.nbcnews.com...

Show me a Republican comedian holding a severed Obama head.

Worse than just a single person, all across the country people had mock lynching's of Obama and worse in their front yards and at rallies.

The list is endless. You must not have been around during the Obama elections and presidency.

Church's were burned. Politicians were calling him the N-word.

Stuff like this was a weekly occurrence:

Nearly a month after the election, on the night of Dec. 6, Johnson, 33, pulled into a Shreveport gas station behind the wheel of his GMC Yukon adorned with Obama bumper stickers. Wearing an Obama T-shirt, Johnson purchased a soft drink and was returning to his vehicle when he was jumped by three white men shouting "# Obama!" and "Nigger president!" The pummeling left Johnson with a broken nose and a fractured eye socket that required surgery.

www.splcenter.org...

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Interesting how the jokes from the left are "acceptable", but this has their panties in a twist.
What a bunch of jackasses.

edit on 21/10/2018 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join