It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Halloween' Billboard Hijacked to Target Maxine Waters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Saw this film last night and it was pretty good, but not as good as this is funny.

'Halloween' Billboard Hijacked to Target Maxine Waters

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

Sabo, a conservative street artist, swapped a photo of killer Michael Myers and replaced it with the congresswoman. A billboard advertising the new Halloween movie opening Friday was altered after a street artist swapped out an image of serial killer Michael Myers and replaced it with one of Maxine Waters. The gigantic billboard at Pico Boulevard in West Hollywood remains intact, only the congresswoman is now holding the sharp butcher knife in her right hand, looking ready to plunge it into an unsuspecting victim. The phrase "#Uncivil Democrats" has also been added.

It will be interesting to see how long the work of this "conservative" street artist is allowed to remain.

Sabo tells The Hollywood Reporter that the text he added to the advertisement is a reference to Waters telling a crowd in June to make things uncomfortable for President Donald Trump and his Cabinet members. "If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd," Waters said at a rally in Los Angeles. "You push back on them and you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere."

It is interesting to me to see how many see this as unacceptable. Protesting is one thing, harassment is another. IMO a lot of the things done recently are harassment.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Ha! I think it's pretty perfect actually.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I think I'd like to buy that guy the adult beverage of his choice.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
In order to be a little more authentic her face needs a lot more wrinkles and a couple chins.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Funny...but I don't subscribe to vandalism..this just raises the bar for more foolish stuff to happen..

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Ha! I think it's pretty perfect actually.

I laughed loudly and had to show my boss what was so funny
he laughed as well

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

agreed

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

Funny...but I don't subscribe to vandalism..this just raises the bar for more foolish stuff to happen..

probably so

we are not so far from this

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
In this case it isn't vandalism. It's improvement.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
If kathy Griffin can hold a severed and bloody trump head and snoop dogg can shoot trump in a music video, then a street artist putting Waters' face on a billboard should be tolerated as well. #GetOverIt

A2D

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Brilliant!!

There's a new HALLOWEEN Movie?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Excellent!

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Now THAT is creative!
HooHAA!

S&F

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

You'd think so, wouldn't you??

Time will, as always, tell.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Funny how conservatives harp on her for telling her supporters to stop being civil when conservatives and their dear leader, Trump, are the most uncivil group in politics and putting it as civil as possible. You know, remember when Trump incited violence at his rallies and offering to pay for legal fees? Did his supporters criticize him? Nope. But all the sudden a black Democrat woman says its time to not be civil and conservatives heads explode.

Projection at its finest. Pathetic, completely.

Conservatives, the self inflected victims.
edit on 19-10-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
😂😂😂😂💯💯💯👌🎁👀🤔👏😆

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
If kathy Griffin can hold a severed and bloody trump head and snoop dogg can shoot trump in a music video, then a street artist putting Waters' face on a billboard should be tolerated as well. #GetOverIt

A2D

That’s a bit hopefull. ‘Tolerate’ is NOT in the vocabulary of any leftist. I’m sure those who support Kathy griffin will Be OUTRAGED!!!!! at this.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

DNC was already bringing the violence when Trump said that. Telling his supporters to fight back when they come at you isnt the same as paying them to go riot his opponents rallies, as Hitlery was doing.

Social Justice Assault Warriors TV Marathon!

Entered Into Evidence - The case for the United States v. Hillary Clinton - Paid Riot Squads

But 2 years later spin it exactly the same way the MSM did that week.

edit on 20-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Funny how conservatives harp on her for telling her supporters to stop being civil when conservatives and their dear leader, Trump, are the most uncivil group in politics and putting it as civil as possible. You know, remember when Trump incited violence at his rallies and offering to pay for legal fees? Did his supporters criticize him? Nope. But all the sudden a black Democrat woman says its time to not be civil and conservatives heads explode.

Projection at its finest. Pathetic, completely.

Conservatives, the self inflected victims.

i n f l i c t e d

top topics

<<   2 >>

join