It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have arrived..hey, over here!!(waves in a futile attempt for attention.)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Very interesting site.. I should fit right in here. I'm rather interested in the paranormal; having exhausted my curiosity in conspiracy a while back, it'll take a juicy topic to get interested in that. Not too much drama going on here, is there?

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I noticed you.

I wish I knew more about your esoteric interests in repressed abilities, a post to which someone with knowledge will one day reply, I'm sure.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Welcome!!! You will enjoy it here, there is a very high caliber of people that post. As for drama I assume that you are referring to the petty nic-picking kind. There is less here than at most forums. There seems to be a lot of respect for each other. As always you will have people that like to jest...and for the most part it is taken in the way that it was intended.

Waving back to you!!

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I see you!

Hellooooo!

Welcome to ATS. I'm running over to check out this "repressed abilities" thingy. sounds interesting

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
All remains to be seen

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkhowling
Very interesting site.. I should fit right in here. I'm rather interested in the paranormal; having exhausted my curiosity in conspiracy a while back, it'll take a juicy topic to get interested in that. Not too much drama going on here, is there?

Hey, how ya been. Don't mind me. I just hunt republicans.

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
They saw me!! (sits on a couch and gets comfortable.)

Dang it! Forgot the cheesy puffs.

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Watch out...you know those things will make your fingers orange!

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Welcome to the asylum, dark-h, and never fear: you have not sought in vain. We positively ooze repressed ability here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Dark-H, I guess you came in here under good auspices. Maybe, I should have tried that. Unfortunately,I came in here blastin' republicans (I couldn't help it) and have earned a few enemies and a warning (which kinda looks cool. Its sort of like a "Beware of Dog" sign) Well, happy chattin'.

[Edited on 5-7-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Welcome to the wonderful world of ATSers..

So are you from Athens? Or are you living there or visiting?
I certainly hope you find answers within the wisdom of all the great posters here and hope you can add wisdom of your own..Or you could just be another fruitcake like the majority here, that's OK too

Whatever the case, have a great stay and enjoy yourself here, you are amongst some great folks!
Take Care,
Magestica

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I'm certainly a bit of a fruitcake. But I'm actually in Athens for about 4 more months. I'm attending an "A" school in (here it comes) A.L.T.I.S. which stands for Aviation Logistics Tactical Information Systems. I'm basically a computer nerd for the Marine Corps.

I might have some wisdom to share...but it'll cost.

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
What's the price?

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
(CYA clause) In no way did I mean that I would divulge information I shouldn't. So,

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Same here.

Welcome.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Going to need more than a "pea-shooter" Colonel.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well, uh, its a good thing I'm not a Republican..(gets all shifty-eyed and jumpy) Nah, I'm just a little old fashioned. I'll vote for whoever the heck I want, I don't care what side of the fence they are.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   

HA!
You little mouse trying to hunt elephants, you shoot at the wind in the middle of the night, praying to, to, to whatever things like you believe in, that you don't come across someone who knows the truth and can tell the difference between fact and fallacy!

Good to see you Darkhowling. As you can see, we are a mixed bag of nuts with plenty of fun for everyone! Occasionally some information is shared, too!

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Dark-H, I guess you came in here under good auspices. Maybe, I should have tried that. Unfortunately,I came in here blastin' republicans (I couldn't help it) and have earned a few enemies and a warning (which kinda looks cool. Its sort of like a "Beware of Dog" sign) Well, happy chattin'.

[Edited on 5-7-2003 by Colonel]

Blastin' Republicans?!? When a gnat buzzes around one's ear, is it "blastin'"? True, it probably just left a dog's butt to fly into your eye, but I still wouldn't call it blastin'. Blastin' would indicate you make unerring sense that causes the Republicans to say, "You know, that smelly little offense to society has a point!", but that hasn't happened yet.

By the way, don't listen to the Clownel, he's made no enemies, just friends that show love for him in different ways!

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Good to see you Darkhowling. As you can see, we are a mixed bag of nuts with plenty of fun for everyone! Occasionally some information is shared, too!

How amazingly true!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join