It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another UK Grooming Gang Bites the Dust

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
I'm surprised non Muslim bad boys in these towns haven't taken the law into their own hands yet.

Maybe they are gaining something from it.
Maybe, I would have no idea of inter-gang relations aside from solely white non-Muslim gangs in my part of the world. 98+% white here, the only Muslims I know are real nice and friendly run a local store and sell smuggled tobacco products for half price compared to taxed products in other stores.
They are obviously involved in some shady group because they are shifting so much of it they must have some protection behind them. Eastern Europeans probably as they bring most stuff in with their truck drivers, hidden in fruit and vegetables etc, customs only check a small percentage of vehicles.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaPI think that's because of the "us versus them" mentality. If people do not feel part of a community they will not see other people as being like them. When many people feel that way they tend to create their own group and keep (or even increase) that mentality

Oh yeah totally agree on the us versus them mentality. But as CCG makes out you don't see such evil coming from the black community. Then again our blacks are largely Christian and are basically the same as pink Brits in history and culture. But then again Islam is basically the same religion as ours both being basically reform Abrahamic, proper eastern religions Hinduism, Buddhism, etc they are properly different to the Abrahamics but those groups don't go out gang raping in all our cities. As far as I can see the reasons for the rape gangs can be either or even combined

1 Cultural from upbringing in the civilisation of their descendants
2 Racial where bad genes have inflicted this community
3 Evil spirits targeting that community and possessing the individual to commit crimes

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter
My money is on cultural learned behaviour.
I just started a thread about the cultural norm of open drug use in my community/society, but I'll take that any day over grooming rape gangs prowling the streets.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

The only Muslims I know are real nice and friendly run a local store and sell smuggled tobacco products for half price compared to taxed products in other stores.

I am from one of the areas which has recently proscuted and jailed a number

of Muslims for the grooming and raping young white girls.

Following the cases, the accused men mostly happened to be real nice and

friendly and own/run local stores and takeaways

Part of the grooming process was supplying the girls with takeaways...cigarettes..

and alcohol ....

So much for nice friendly business men
Just shows you can't judge a book by

the cover. I'm sure all those convicted had friends who considered they were nice

friendly shop owners

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Guess its the best we could hope for really.

The only problem i have is that they will probably only serve half there sentences. Then when released will be poorly supervised and essentially free to return to there nefarious ways.

That being said I'm glad this type of pond-scum are now locked away and off the street away from vulnerable young woman.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia
I'm saddened to admit that I have spidey-senses going with all Pakistani Muslims now, even if I like them, but I only know a couple in a 98+% white non-Muslim place, they'd be buried up the moors if it was going on here, not by me, but I'd turn a blind eye if I saw the vigilante mob and trusted my source of what was asserted happened.
Most people would turn a blind eye, maybe that's why we have so many white Eastern EU immigrants and hardly any non whites.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

The fact of the matter is there are no religions of peace.

Even Buddhism has it's extremist nutjobs and martyrs willing to die for what they perceive to be their religious belief.

Don't even get me started on the countless millions slaughtered, burned, drowned, and tortured, in the name of our own Christian God.

The Muslims are no different, to be honest, they are kind of playing catchup compared to a few other religions.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

a reply to: CthulhuMythos
Power, the same reason they don't patrol Westminster with drug sniffer dogs. Google coc aine in parliament.
It seems Pakistani men have the lead on MP's though, how many now convicted? 100+ for sure, they are a bigger problem than politicians for sure, unless you have some evidence to support claims to the contrary?

I guess it depends on how you define 'bigger problem'. One gang are destroying a groomed group of girls lives, a not very large group of girls, but doing it repeatedly, but take those in the elite circles, Jimmy Savile being the most notorious now, affected hundreds of lives directly and even more if you count in the kids he procured for his elite clients. The way I see it, one or two people can do more damage than a gang, which to me is the bigger problem. Let's face it, they should ALL be going down for what they do, but you are correct, money, power and the blackmailing system of control of MPs means they get away with it time and time again. It is sickening.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Flavian

Probably because it's not a religion problem it's a cultural one.

I know but im curious as to why, specifically, Pakistani men are like that here. You never hear of them in Pakistan itself do you? Sure, they are horrible to women with all manner of abuse but you never hear of grooming gangs within Pakistan.

If we can understand why, we could be better at stopping it.

In Pakistan a father or brother of a victim would kill them. Now they just go to jail for a few years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join