It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another UK Grooming Gang Bites the Dust

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Probably because it's not a religion problem it's a cultural one.

Exactly, and it must be something common to that region, as the names point to two different religions and it's the second case of gangs like this that I see where this happens.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: gortex
Probably because it's not a religion problem it's a cultural one.

Exactly, and it must be something common to that region, as the names point to two different religions and it's the second case of gangs like this that I see where this happens.

It's probably even more complicated than even regional with Pakistan being an artificial creation of the British imperialists. There is no such thing really as Pakistani, the people are a mass of very different tribal / ethnic groups and these attacks might be pinpointed to one or more of these groups while other tribes might be innocent over here. Who knows but it would be worth pursuing from the crime prevention point of view.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Lets hope also that the police and authorities have learnt the way these sick Btards operate and are able to prevent future occurences rather than it be allowed to fester for so long.

Not sure what positive to take from it but hopefully some form of prison justice may still take place

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
It's probably even more complicated than even regional with Pakistan being an artificial creation of the British imperialists.

You're probably right, and there may even be some colonial resentment in the mix.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

It's probably even more complicated than even regional with Pakistan being an artificial creation of the British imperialists.

You're probably right, and there may even be some colonial resentment in the mix.

...which makes it even more strange that a Sikh was the ringleader, Sikhs and Muslims rarely work together.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

We got mostly Kashmiri tribal group from Pakistanaround my home town. Most I know are lovely people. They seem to lay all the blame for trouble at home with the Pathan tribe terror etc. Not sure which group moved to the Huddersfield region, time to google

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP there may even be some colonial resentment in the mix.

Could be but the British and Muslims were sort of both in on it when ruling of what was then colonial India. The muslim minority did our dirty work for us and did very well from that period, we were sort of both on the same side when it came to ruling over India so there isn't much resentment from muslims in that respect

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Well it's deserving for these scumbags to experience some gang rape but from the opposite perspective, If and when they are released they should have their balls removed .

At least the authorities are cracking down on these #ers.
edit on 19-10-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

And that excuses the behaviour???
Seriously??
Turn the tables and do that in their country.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru

And that excuses the behaviour???
Seriously??
Turn the tables and do that in their country.

I'm not trying to excuse their behaviour.............. If I made the rules then these guilty bastards would be let loose naked during an SAS live fire excercise and used for training purposes.

Just saying we can't demonise an entire group because of the actions of certain small sections of their communities when the vast majority of muslims are decent people.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
How many in the community turn a blind eye is what I wonder? Gangs of 20-30 men strong regularly raping girls and their people don't know, I smell bull#.

I turn a blind eye to all sorts of things same as most people do, everyone knows who deals drugs in my area, or sells smuggled tobacco and alcohol etc but grooming rape gangs not so much.
Other people knew full well in my opinion, family and friends who said nothing...they are scummy bastards as much as the actual rapists.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Sure there is a very big problem in the communities in the inner cities, there does seem a closed shop with them in defending their own. I dunno why / what causes them to go after other groups but their own. Maybe the racism they encountered as kids perpetrated by natives when they were young has contributed to this. I know at my school in the 70's Asians were pretty much considered fair game for vile abuse and kick ins. The guy sitting in my form had his hair literally chopped off with a pair of scissors (though he was Sikh) when another lad pulled off his turban, all pre planned.Couldn't believe what I was seeing but those sort of events must have left a little resentment in the Asian communities. Seen loads like that in my youth looking back on it, plus the Police were defo generally racist back then these things possibly have not helped matters. Not trying to excuse these bastards or the rest of the gangs. Just looking for reasoning on their monster like actions.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Or maybe they just think white non Muslim girls are sluts fair game to be raped?
Black folk suffered horrible racism as much as Pakistani people, when was the last black grooming rape gangs you heard of?
It is a cultural problem in that community and I blame their twisted interpretation of Islam.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Glad to see another grooming gang busted. Now the question is, why are the police not busting the paedos in Parliament?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Yes they probably do think our lot are fair game. The way some of ours dress (not being critical, love a mini skirt on a gal and it's our culture after all) compared to what they feel acceptable is too much of a cultural divide and leads to this. Lpong term what's the answer? Either certain communities will have to go through their own Enlightenment or nothing here can change bar increasing tensions with division and long term Bosnia / Kosovo style conflict.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos
Power, the same reason they don't patrol Westminster with drug sniffer dogs. Google coc aine in parliament.
It seems Pakistani men have the lead on MP's though, how many now convicted? 100+ for sure, they are a bigger problem than politicians for sure, unless you have some evidence to support claims to the contrary?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I'm surprised non Muslim bad boys in these towns haven't taken the law into their own hands yet.
The Polish alone would do it in my area never mind the local old school gangs.
I worked in Bradford this year, it was horrible felt like a foreign country, had men in pyjamas spitting on the floor in front of us like an insult.
I'll never choose to go back there again.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

They prbobaly are it's a bit of a mess in most northern cities. I know some Kurds they tell me they don't go out Friday or Saturday night just too dangerous locals hunt them down. Even our schools are pretty much segregated along Christian and Muslim lines, be interesting to see this place in twenty years, hell to it if I'm still alive I'll be living in one of the Celtic periphery where it's still old school, maybe even Cornwall

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Sure there is a very big problem in the communities in the inner cities, there does seem a closed shop with them in defending their own.

I think that's because of the "us versus them" mentality. If people do not feel part of a community they will not see other people as being like them. When many people feel that way they tend to create their own group and keep (or even increase) that mentality. We see this happening with many excuses given to create that "us versus them" mentality: race, religion, sports club, whatever people find to make someone different and, because of being different, not as human as them, can and is used to create a division.

If people look at each other as being the same, with the same needs and wants, they are less likely to use a specific group or groups as the target for their complaints, and so those groups will be less likely to be a target to more serious actions.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
I'm surprised non Muslim bad boys in these towns haven't taken the law into their own hands yet.

Maybe they are gaining something from it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join