It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expect Wide Spread Dims Election Fraud in November

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
It’s so funny to see that there’s still about seven or eight people, on the planet, who think the dems have any chance whatsoever.

It’s gonna be a rough six years ahead for those guys.

Don’t worry though guys, you can still ‘resist’ by spelling his name Drumpf instead of Trump. I think it’s working.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Outlier13

Okay I can see clearly now you've left reality. Sorry to interrupt your phantasy. Bye see you in a few weeks after the democrats won the house.

Epic retort to my Soros facts. Run away now little leftist...run away to your safe space.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

Okay I can see clearly now you've left reality. Sorry to interrupt your phantasy. Bye see you in a few weeks after the democrats won the house.

Epic retort to my Soros facts. Run away now little leftist...run away to your safe space.

He didn’t read your Soros facts. He’s a leftist.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

You're paranoid. That makes a discussion with you pointless.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

You're paranoid. That makes a discussion with you pointless.

Whatever you need to tell yourself to avoid the facts. It's called denial and is precisely why the dems will lose (again) on Nov 6th.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Like I said we can talk further afterwards.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

No. In Texas a photo ID is "requested", however, not mandatory.

The Texas Secretary of State says you do need photo ID and if you dont have one there is a special form that needs to be filled out along with providing supoprting documentation that you are who you claim to be.

I frankly dont think illegal aliens are going to jump through the hoops and potentially get themselves noticed just to vote.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Thanks for posting that. I read through your link in detail and I even read through the "Reasonable Impediment Declaration" one would have to fill out in the even they do not have photo ID. Even on that form it still does not mandate a photo ID or even proof of US citizenship. You can get an exemption with something as simple as a utility bill with your "name" on it. Aaaaaand...your address of residence you claim does not have to match the supporting document.

It gets worse. Stated on the Reasonable Impediment Declaration it states "Neither you nor the election judge may question the voter concerning the reasonableness of any claimed impediment. The election judge should enter the date and then sign on the space provided on the declaration."

That's essentially saying that the individual filling out this form cannot be denied regardless of their excuse for not obtaining a valid photo ID. It's unreal.

Why do we not have identical laws as in Mexico? In order to vote in a Mexican election cycle you MUST present a valid and current government issued photo ID voter's card. To obtain this card you MUST present a valid birth certificate and or valid documents of Mexican citizenship. PERIOD. None of this other shlt we let people get away with here.

It's pretty clear that what is happening in states across the US are vague and ambiguous loopholes such as this one that do allow an illegal alien the ability to vote on our election cycles.

With all of the above being said I do tend to agree with you that more than likely an illegal alien will not take a route such as this BUT there will be a few who do. And when they realize they can do it and not get caught then it will spread like wildfire amongst the other illegals.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Thanks for posting that. I read through your link in detail and I even read through the "Reasonable Impediment Declaration" one would have to fill out in the even they do not have photo ID. Even on that form it still does not mandate a photo ID or even proof of US citizenship. You can get an exemption with something as simple as a utility bill with your "name" on it. Aaaaaand...your address of residence you claim does not have to match the supporting document.

It gets worse. Stated on the Reasonable Impediment Declaration it states "Neither you nor the election judge may question the voter concerning the reasonableness of any claimed impediment. The election judge should enter the date and then sign on the space provided on the declaration."

And I still dont think anyone is going to go through the trouble of potentailly getting themselves into a scwenario where they pop up on the SoS's radar.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join