It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expect Wide Spread Dims Election Fraud in November

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How does that old saying go..

It takes one to know one?

Yeah thats it.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Might as well get on the "they cheated" bandwagon early.

They learned from the best: hearing democrats whine about a vast Russian collusion conspiracy and invalid election for the last two years straight. Isn’t it awesome?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Outlier13

Doesn't Texas have a voter ID law that requires people to show photo identification that proves they are legal residents of Texas?

I wouldn't worry if that is the case.

I hate to say it, but I think the conservatives are totally right that it’s reasonable and important to have valid voter id. Many other countries do it, it’s critical to protect our elections, and most adult actions from driving to drinking and flying require a valid Id.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Outlier13

Well i guess we are not talking about voter suppression? Or how about how Republicans gerrymandered district's? Just off the top of my head i can think of three stated North Carolina, Ohio and Michigan. I believe all 3 were found to be unconstitutional.
are you saying both parties haven’t gerrymandered?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Do all conservatives have a hive mind?

No but Trumpeteers do so that may be why they think others do.
Both trumpets and dems have mostly a hive mind.

#npcs

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Lmao.

It's funny watching someone that disconnected from reality.

Do you mind enlighten me a little bit on the recent "wins" for the Democrats that might justify a HUGE BLUE WAVE?

All I have in mind are embarrassments, crimes and REEEEEEEE.

But maybe I'm not paying enough attention to CNN...

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Looking at actual numbers from not just polls but things like fundraising money (only counting individual donators, not PACs), the enthusiasm gap between Dems and Republicans, and the implicit advantage the non-ruling party has in midterms. It all points to the Dems having an 80% chance of taking the House next month. And those numbers just keep getting better every week after taking a hit from the Kavanaugh hearings.

But I don't expect you to believe me. You've been too blinded by the media to actually look at the hard stats.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Can’t be possible, Obama said that elections can’t be interfered with.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

But I don't expect you to believe me. You've been too blinded by the media to actually look at the hard stats.

I'll believe you when you present me FACTS. Or at least I'll take a deeper look and research the subject before jumping to a conclusion. And I don't give a sheesh about the media to let it blind me, so you're wrong about that, too. But let's see...

Looking at actual numbers from not just polls but things like fundraising money (only counting individual donators, not PACs),

Good thing you left polls out of this, we already know that polls are tools that the elite uses to influence people's decision. As for the fundraising money and donators, I don't believe this is evidence that a blue wave is coming. Most likely the rich people who support the democrats are trying to not lose the elections by increasing donations.

My opinion, there's no way we can say for sure what's the reason for the increasing fundraising.

the enthusiasm gap between Dems and Republicans, and the implicit advantage the non-ruling party has in midterms.

Do you care to elaborate on this? I believe there's an advantage by the non-ruling party on a situation where the country is unsatisfied with the current results. Right now, I don't see that happening. Even most independent voters or outsiders are praising the Trump government because it is showing actual results.

It all points to the Dems having an 80% chance of taking the House next month.

How did you get to that number if I may ask? Or is it just an imaginary number to say you guys are in the lead?

And those numbers just keep getting better every week after taking a hit from the Kavanaugh hearings.

Yea, this doesn't surprise me at all. It's clear that most Democrats do not care about the constitution, the presumption of innocence or the family of an integer and honest man, as long as it helps pushing their agenda.

People should've walked away from the Democratic party after the Kavanaugh mess. The DNC created false accusations of sexual assault, pushed false stories and false witnesses, paid people to protest against him and helped to discredit countless women who DID suffered sexual assault and will now have a hard time to be believed. But y'all still praising them and it's kinda sad actually.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

a reply to: Plotus

I see aload of stories about how the democrats stole the election when they take back the house.

Please.... you guys know what is coming.

That's funny, I seem to remember you making similar predictions in 2016. How did that turn out again?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
I hate to say it, but I think the conservatives are totally right that it’s reasonable and important to have valid voter id. Many other countries do it, it’s critical to protect our elections, and most adult actions from driving to drinking and flying require a valid Id.

I don't have an issue with providing ID, I do it for much lesser things which is why I think the Original Post is a bit hysteric considering people still need to show ID in Texas.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Nate Silver and his team over at FiveThirtyEight do a good job breaking down the stats. Here's their most recent article discussing the Dems unprecedented fundraising this cycle. I urge you to check out more of their articles though because they pretty much break down every factor contributing to why the Dems now have an 85% chance to take the House (I guess my 80% number was from last week) while only having a 20% chance to take the Senate.

Ele ction Update: Democrats’ Unprecedented Fundraising Edge Is Scary For Republicans … And Our Model

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Do all conservatives have a hive mind?

No but Trumpeteers do so that may be why they think others do.
Both trumpets and dems have mostly a hive mind.

#npcs

I think they should add "dims" and "trumpets" to the rock, scissors, paper game. Just for societal posterity and for a reminder how low they have gone. In this game they can't win because paper covers (smothers) dims, scissors cut dims, and rock crushes dims, and Trumpets blast dims.

In this game they can't cheat no matter what they do, unless they pretend to not be a dims, and become imposters. We have to watch out for that constantly.

edit on 19-10-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

The dems unprecedented fundraising this cycle. And you see this as the dems having the upper hand?

I would think it says exactly the opposite.

In 2016 wich party spent more money? Ahh thats right.

But its implications of the wave for you?

Like another poster said. Look at a few of the silly ones predictions. They never come true :hey. Fortunently.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Fundraising has long stood as a strong indicator of who will come out ahead in an election. But it's not just looking at funds raised for that cycle. It's comparing it to previous elections.

As I said though, it's just one factor. Every single factor is pointing towards the Dems picking up at least 20 seats in the House. You can believe that won't happen all you want but don't come here crying about the Dems cheating when it happens.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I don't have an issue with providing ID, I do it for much lesser things which is why I think the Original Post is a bit hysteric considering people still need to show ID in Texas.
Fair

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Well you do know these people are Democrats, right?

I'm not saying we should dismiss all of their stats and sayings because of this, just pointing it out.

When was the last time you saw a Democrat tabloid/outlet/website comment something good about the Republicans? And actually the other way around as well.

I'm just not holding my breath for a blue wave because ABC/CNN told me there will be one.
edit on 19/10/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply.

The factors you talk about, I have to admit my ignorance on that.

What are they? And where do you find that info? MSM?
Because I heard hillary was going to be president. CNN even said it was 98.7% reality.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Regardless of what political leaning he may have, Silver has a proven track record. In 2008 he correctly predicted the outcome for 49 out of 50 states. In 2012 he was correct about all 50 and DC.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

A big one that's been talked about for a while now is voter enthusiasm. Throughout all the elections since 2016 the Dems are having a better turnout than the Republicans when you compare their numbers to 2016.

Another one that could also play a key role is the youth vote. While straightforward polls show a lower turnout than 2014 more in depth ones show that the youth vote could be out in record numbers. This will significantly hurt the Republicans.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join