It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Bought My Son A MAGA Hat And Now I Am Afraid

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I'll admit that I'm not exactly a baby Bambi...
, and that I can be somewhat intimidating, doesn't change the fact nothing happened--thank God.

Given some of the idiocy that's out there, I'd have thought I'd have seen something...not that I was disappointed mind you, I'd just as soon not have to deal with stuff like that.

I'm not saying it's not out there, 'cause it is. I've encountered it from both sides, or rather, all sides--not sure, anymore, how many sides there are anymore...at least 3. Those guys over there>>>>. ...and that group over there

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: TheRedneck

In any case, I remind you that "the credible threat of violence can be a more effective deterrent than violence." Do you really want to live in a country where such threats are the preferred method of political discourse?

Good God Almighty, man. Lol! You don't need to talk to me about that, but somebody sure needs to talk to Donald trump about it because he is off the frickin' rails. Have you heard the latest? "My kind of guy" is someone who "body slammed a reporter"? This is taking denial of reality to a new level.

He is promoting violence and it is an outright abuse of power.

Open your eyes and smell his blood thirst.

He said his kind of guy is one that slammed a reporter? Or did he call someone his kind of guy, and that guy just so happened to bodyslam a reporter at one point in his life? It makes a difference, please provide the link.

Here's your hero in all his amazing brilliance. Such an evolved soul. Just like we want our kids to be, right?
Truly a role model.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I wish I had 2... One to crap in and the other one to cover it up....

Any true fan knows to just wear an Apprentice™ hat..

While You still have it...

Where was it made?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

a reply to: TheRedneck

In any case, I remind you that "the credible threat of violence can be a more effective deterrent than violence." Do you really want to live in a country where such threats are the preferred method of political discourse?

Good God Almighty, man. Lol! You don't need to talk to me about that, but somebody sure needs to talk to Donald trump about it because he is off the frickin' rails. Have you heard the latest? "My kind of guy" is someone who "body slammed a reporter"? This is taking denial of reality to a new level.

He is promoting violence and it is an outright abuse of power.

Open your eyes and smell his blood thirst.

He said his kind of guy is one that slammed a reporter? Or did he call someone his kind of guy, and that guy just so happened to bodyslam a reporter at one point in his life? It makes a difference, please provide the link.

Here's your hero in all his amazing brilliance. Such an evolved soul. Just like we want our kids to be, right?
Truly a role model.

LOL...Don't knock a Trump rally 'til you've tried one.

Seeing Trump on TV is nothing like seeing him up close and in person. He is a truly inspiring and charismatic individual.
The energy at these things is also amazing.
The people whom attend them are incredibly polite and friendly...and everybody cleaned up as they left the arena.
Being one of the first in and last out, I can say the area was as clean at the end as it was at the beginning.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Not questioning your parenting or anything, just reminding you to tell her to be careful how she dresses and don't drink around males. There are other forms of violence gaining acceptance in the world today.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

He's as dumb as a rock.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

He's as dumb as a rock.

I completely disagree...and I'm a pretty smart guy.
Nevertheless,,...you're certainly entitled to CNN's opinion.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

What ever I may think of the man, he's nothing like dumb.

Y'all do insist upon underestimating, and that's why he'll, at the moment, be reelected.

Just like people did insist upon underestimating Obama...oops.

You don't get to where they got in politics by being stupid.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

He's as dumb as a rock.

Surely you aren't that naive...If you are, well then you have my sympathy.

Remarks like that have a tendency to reflect much more about the "Remarker" than the "Remarkee".

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I've been wearing my MAGA hat for several months now and there is not a day that goes by that I don't wear it all day every day. I havent had any issues.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I'm not the smartest person in the world, but I'm smart enough to know "dumb" when I see it.
He's uneducated, obviously, and the guy who wrote "Art of the Deal", said trump never even read it. In fact, he said he's pretty sure he's never read a book. Of course when he was running, people from that business school he went to said he rarely even went to class, and was a poor student. AND I've never seen another human being so eaten alive with xenophobia. Man, if you ain't white, he's scared #less.

His PD glides his ego along. That's all it is. That and money.

No since in rehashing all this tonight. I'm just sick and tired of the constant state of chaos our country has been in since he took office. Yeah. It takes a real genius to do that.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Whatever helps you sleep, I guess.

Keep underestimating him...since that's what you're doing right this second.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

I've been wearing my MAGA hat for several months now and there is not a day that goes by that I don't wear it all day every day. I havent had any issues.

Thanks.
That is really good to know.

My son is not timid in discussions with his friends and family about his opinions...and he says he really enjoys debating with others on the Left...and does so intelligently and logically...not belligerently (I think he got all his smarts from his mom).

He volunteered as a local poll-watcher for the 2016 Presidential election...and told ME before the election that he was absolutely certain Trump was going to win by a large margin over Clinton.

I remember at the time, not being anywhere near as certain as he was.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I'm not the smartest person in the world, but I'm smart enough to know "dumb" when I see it.
He's uneducated, obviously, and the guy who wrote "Art of the Deal", said trump never even read it. In fact, he said he's pretty sure he's never read a book. Of course when he was running, people from that business school he went to said he rarely even went to class, and was a poor student. AND I've never seen another human being so eaten alive with xenophobia. Man, if you ain't white, he's scared #less.

His PD glides his ego along. That's all it is. That and money.

No since in rehashing all this tonight. I'm just sick and tired of the constant state of chaos our country has been in since he took office. Yeah. It takes a real genius to do that.

I would like you to re-read your post.
I would then like you to think about your own experience in school. Think about the book reports you had to write. Think about the college textbooks you had to buy. Think about books you had to read to get a passing grade in any number of classes since elementary school.

Once you've done that, read your post again.

Perhaps then you can understand why people roll their eyes on the claim that: "In fact, he said he's pretty sure he's never read a book."

Quoting hyperbole only reinforces the first statement in your post.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I partially agree with you TAT. I would tell him to exercise judgement on where he wears the hat. Probably not a good idea to be bouncing around Chicago's west side wearing it but in general public sure...why not. We cannot allow the leftist to constantly dictate how we live our lives. That is the very foundation of communism. The state controlling us. We cannot allow it.

I understand your position as a father wanting to protect your son. Perhaps some deeper discussion on judgement is warranted as I mentioned in my opening. I get it...believe me I do.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

He's as dumb as a rock.

But he's President, and you're not.

He's a billionaire, and you're not.

He was a TV star, and you're not.

Think about that.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Yeah, and I could wear a Red Wings hat in Chicago, but I wouldn't rub it in just to make a f#ing point that is forgotten at the end of the day.

Does nobody know how to pick their battles anymore? This smug "Look at me" crap from either side -- MAGA hat or pussy hat -- is grating and childish.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

He's as dumb as a rock.

But he's President, and you're not.

He's a billionaire, and you're not.

He was a TV star, and you're not.

Think about that.

TheRedneck

So all those left leaning Hollywood stars must be very smart then going by that logic.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join