It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Descended From The Pharaohs, And Destined To Inherit The Earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I found this little gem in today's Guardian:

The clients of this Geneva-based wealth manager also “believe that they are descended from the pharaohs, and that they were destined to inherit the earth”.

Usually the Guardian (like MSM in general) has nothing but contempt for conspiracy theories. And indeed the author of the article goes on to say:

If a poor person voiced such beliefs, he or she might well be institutionalized; for those who work with the wealthy, however, such “eccentricities” are all in a day’s work. Indeed, an underappreciated irony of accelerating economic inequality has been the way it has exposed behaviors among the ultra-rich that mirror the supposed “pathologies” of the ultra-poor.

The bad behavior of the richest: what I learned from wealth managers

Given the nature of the article I would appreciate it if this thread did not devolve into a pro/anti Trump shouting match. If you feel the urge please use the Mud-Pit.

edit on 19-10-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The true elites breed along their blood lines which originate from Herrod the great and pharoes.
They are Luciferians who pretend to be christens and catholics.
The believe money, wealth and power comes from blood so love war and sacrifice (as long as its not them)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I would want to ask these people what connection there was supposed to be between "descended from the Pharaohs" and "destined to inherit the earth". Especially since there were dozens of dynasties of Pharaohs, so there's room for argument about which set of descendants inherit whatever claim there might be.

P.S. Sorry, I've just found the link in the OP, in the "bad behaviour of the rich" line.

edit on 19-10-2018 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
They are Luciferians who pretend to be christens and catholics.

Sloppy disguise though:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
The sad fact is, money is power and as long as you have plenty of it, people don't care if you quack like a duck or howl at the Moon... as long as you keep giving them money.

edit on 19-10-2018 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

What are those pictures from?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Starhooker

Paul VI Audience Hall. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

The snake head looking Audience Hall in the Vatican aka Aula Nervi. The reptilian looking sculpture is "The Resurrection" (La Resurrezione) by Pericle Fazzini. It is giant and located in the "mouth of the snake" of the audience hall. The pope speaks from inside the snake's mouth with that sculpture behind him. Let that sink in for a moment...

ETA: as LightSpeedDriver pointed out the offical name of the hall is Paul VI Audience Hall. Pier Luigi Nervi was the architect.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Their God is Satan Lucifer

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

It's Catholic? Nucking futs! And they have a telescope called Lucifer. Wow

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
RE: Descended From The Pharaohs, And Destined To Inherit The Earth

That's one of the big opening patterns in my series The Darkest Patterns, that starts back at the beginning of recorded history.

All these hollywood celebrities, silicon valley CEO's, New York banksters, DC career politicians types, they're our wannabe modern day pharaohs.

And immortality, becoming literal gods on earth, is the primary objective.

Note that human sacrifice of every form imaginable has been a norm of these types the world over across history, and that's no exception today. Today sacrificing the entire human species isnt even off the table, its the design as becoming a new 'higher' species is their goal.

edit on 19-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

The real fun part is that money is basically a spell. It only has value because we agree it does. It's magic just like celebrating birthday makes you older each year. Mass psychosis brought to you by power hungry occultists.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I worked for a lady that we made "rich", which is not a bad thing in itself. But the mentality she developed over the years was one of pettiness and entitlement. The more she hung out with other wealthy people and did extravagant things the more she saw people as little programs in the matrix there to only interact with her on the needs or wants she had for the day. She truly felt that she owned the employees and her partner. To the point that when people quit due to poor leadership she would stalk these people, hire P.I.s to track them on FB, linkedin. etc, have strategy meetings with the existing employees to discuss what the previous employs could be doing (very paranoid) all because her idea of "I own you".

I don't know if it just come with money or its something learned but when certain people get money they think they are above all.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I would like to know too.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I am desecended from the Battlestar Galactica crew.

My DNA test proved it.

I'm 1/25th Caprican and 1/1024th Kobolian.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
"Pharoah...Pharoah...let my people go."

Wait a second...there can only be one!?
edit on 19-10-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

re Darkest Patterns: my bandwith is pathetic so I usually only watch trailers and very short videos online.

And immortality, becoming literal gods on earth, is the primary objective.

Yeah, after the (transhumanist) singularity things will get real real quick for the 99%

a reply to: Peeple

It's magic just like celebrating birthday makes you older each year.

Ha, interesting take. I was never particularly interested in money other than covering basic needs and I always thought our cultural obsession with one's own birthday incredibly self centred.

a reply to: MorpheusUSA

I know a rich woman just like that. Luckily she's not wielding any real power. But being in her presence is like being near a Dementor:

"Dementors are among the foulest creatures that walk this earth. They infest the darkest, filthiest places, they glory in decay and despair, they drain peace, hope, and happiness out of the air around them... Get too near a Dementor and every good feeling, every happy memory will be sucked out of you. If it can, the Dementor will feed on you long enough to reduce you to something like itself... soulless and evil. You will be left with nothing but the worst experiences of your life." —Remus Lupin's description of Dementors
link

Obviously #NotAllRichPeople but as a rule of thumb: money is power and power corrupts.

I would like to know too.

Already answered here!

a reply to: neo96

Nice try, Cylon!

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
If i was ever a descendant of a pharaoh. I'd never admit it.

Incest and all that jazz. Royalty was famous for.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
If i was ever a descendant of a pharaoh. I'd never admit it.

Incest and all that jazz. Royalty was famous for.

Don't forget, being assainated to be next in line, or killing the next in line. Cleopatra killed her son who was going to the next Simba.

Monarchies, as elegant as they like to believe, it ain't nothing but a savage thing.
edit on 19-10-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

"The clients of this Geneva-based wealth manager also “believe that they are descended from the pharaohs, and that they were destined to inherit the earth.”

Which Pharaoh's? There were many, and they weren't all from the same race or bloodline.

edit on 10/19/2018 by Klassified because: correction

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join