It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Publishes Names, Workplaces of ‘Proud Boys’ Who Assaulted Protesters

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
2 groups of idiots let them fight it out and ignore them

How about we ignore you? Yup. Sounds much better.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong my friend Steve. I don't go snooping through anyone's things unless I have some sense of justification .
It was 4am everyone was passed out drunk and I was sitting on the couch as the only one awake, sipping my glass of whiskey and thinking about when I should start walking home.

Saw his tablet in front of my boot on the coffee table and decided to see if he had some music or if I could check the time.

It was unlocked and I saw a antifa flag pic over his photos.

Gave in to temptation (more curiousity) and what I found made me grin and I recall whispering oh so ironically
"Steve oh Steve, you have been a naughty, wicked boy!" Pic of him and two of his best friends plus a group photo of a lot of them masked from some event 2016 that I emailed to myself and then erased the email

So far got seven other people I see around him sometimes identified as the nose and eyes in that group photo.

Steve doesn't need to know I know yet. For one no reason to make a move.
I keep secrets better than I surrender them..

Plus, I'm a strong believer in "Omerte".

So his secret is safe with me, no one needs to know who Steve is just like no one in my main circles needs to ever know that I associate with all sorts of groups with bad reputations and all for very good reason..

Of course I do have lines, like I won't associate with Klux because even being seen in a photo with those guys is bad news, plus some low rankers tried to lure me into the woods to stab me when I happened upon a reunion in Grand Lake Oklahoma about a decade back.

Yeah if you all ever down there in Grand lake and meet a guy named Cojak do me and the world a favor and put two in his head or a pokie in his back.

It's not like they wear Pillows in Grand lake.
I was already laughing with several when cojack tried to lure me off, and that's when I felt in my bones his intention to harm, and that's also when I noticed that all the people there were white, and most the men had shaved heads ... It was by the mercy of the one who first greeted me, an older, giant of a man, a leader perhaps, but he looked like someone who could play the bald grizzly blacksmith in a medieval show.

Well he called cojack over and they had some words, a moment later big guy looked over Cojacks head and looked right in my eyes and said "See ya man it was nice to meet you"

I took my queue and walked back from their bonfires and music and returned to the shadows of the Night...and never will I forget the name of an enemy, and his name was Cojack!

True story btw. Watch what parties you walk up to, and never leave a device with incriminating or exposing information unlocked while your house is packed full of people...

Cause if Steve knew he had a "Hans Landa" in his circle of trust, and that "Hans" has been using that photo and the friends identified in it to find out who else they have in their group by exploiting my friendly status with them all he would be very upset..

Let's not kid ourselves he would freak out get pissed and then try to oust me before all.

But the funny is he has no way to prove my affiliations.

I don't keep pictures like that and my associates names and numbers are written in a child's encryption code on a piece of paper in my home somewhere.

You can thank president Bush and his patriot act for my employment of the methods with the best firewall, that being that if they want to find out what you are up to their tech is useless, they are going to have to do it the old fashioned way.

Send some asshole to break in and Snoop around.

The old tricks are still the best. There isn't a hacker in the world who can find out what information was written down on a piece of paper and handed off to someone else, and simply light a match when the intended recipient is done reading.
edit on 19-10-2018 by AutisticEvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I just wanna make sure everything is in the clear.
I already got one foot in the doo-doo.

Talking here about doxing really, as a strategy perhaps.

But so far just a discussion about it.
So far, no real mammalians have been doxed.
edit on 19-10-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman
Dox me any day, I speak to people online same as I speak face to face. If someone wants to knock my front door I don't give a #.
Online is just a form of communication, my communication is the same online as real life.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Brother, I do not doubt you.

Same here.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Doxxing is not a bad psyop. It helps make people paranoid.

It allows your enemy to feel vulnerable and exposed.

But it's also ineffective when used against people who look after each other.

Also antifa has really got to up their game. 4chan doxxed every Antifa Facebook and address and phone number a while back.

It was a really long list.
You ended up on it just posting support for antifa.

4chan anon is like the Baskin Robbins of Politics.
And Like Baskin Robbins, "4chan Don't Play"

Being a Weaponized Autistic is almost comparably like becoming a Marine.
By the time you are ready, "Not All the Antifa In Hell, will ever Overrun YOU!!!"
Hoorah

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
Dox me any day, I speak to people online same as I speak face to face. If someone wants to knock my front door I don't give a #.
Online is just a form of communication, my communication is the same online as real life.

Aren't you somewhere in the flagland of St George?

When I want bad weather and a fight with a cranky old bulldog I will find you at the local pub and buy you a pint of the black before I deliver you some love from America in the traditional method of giving the other boys a duel in fisticuffs.

Then you be proper f#! And that's not a porky pie.

Of course after I will buy the next round and we can discuss when we can meet and do it again the following month or year.
I'm a big fan of fun traditions and new ones too
edit on 19-10-2018 by AutisticEvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
What is your favorite drug - cannabis or alcohol?

Cannabis I guess, it leads you to make peace.

You see the world from the shoes of another.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Brother, I do not doubt you.

Same here.

Cornish is one of my favorites here, he doesn't waste time like I do mincing words, says what he means and means what he says.
And from what I hear he knows how to make a good pot of stew

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Proud boys? Isn't that the group where the leader-guy gets drunk and shoves things up his own ass on video?

I'm not sure I wanna explore that ... err... rabid hole.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Cannabis, but nothing beats a good hearty laugh and conversation over a beer

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'm obviously taking a combination of alcohol, tobacco and cannabis.

But what i would miss about it is at some point your heart just becomes open.
Your heart chakra is doing a Moulin Rouge.

There's a bohemian revolution in my morning.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AutisticEvo
Haha thanks, I am exactly the same in real life as online. My best real life mate is an ATS member but he never posts. If I posted bull# he'd pull me up straight away.
Online personas have never been my gig...I am me.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Expedition Unkown - after the search.

Watch this past-life regression!

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I get the Bohemian reference as I am feeling a bit of that myself.

In my case it's a mixture of the same. Some toke, a pack of smokes and a good tall boy or two.

The truth is I may talk like I'm always looking for a confrontation but if I get too much of my luxury in me I become a little sad and then full of passion I make plans to write the post to tell the left how much I love them as my countrymen.

But then by the time I'm sober I'm reading a whole new line of hatred from the left and Bam that message of truce and peace is back on the shelf. Until a few days more. Then the cycle begins again..

You can only know so many neo nazis, Mexican gangs, Outlaw bikers, Aryan brotherhood, Sunni Muslims and Bloods while also knowing Feminists, Environmentalists and activists like my Antifa secret society Steve gave away being too drunk before you realize one thing..

One....important....thing.

They are all people, they all have love despite difference in values.
They all want to live in peace
They all deserve compassion
They all deserve to have friends
They all deserve to be understood
We all need to learn to Love again
And let those be that are not ready.

They are all people.
Even the homeless and the top 1%.
And as my Countrymen and Earthlings, as stupid as I think the rest of the planet is....

You are ALL my People.
And You All Matter.
From the Kindest Nazi to the most Hateful Jew.
From the Sweetest Muslim to the Most Violent of all Buddhist!

Damn Halfol, I'm not posting anymore today, you tricked me! Now I am stuck in my poetry, time to log out and sober up.

It was nice to participate in your thread, dont be a stranger, I sense a good nature in your words, despite that I allowed your non aggression to disarm me of my own angst for the moment

Don't tell anyone else how you did that, it wouldn't be fair if my opposition here knew how to counter my Ferocity.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Earlier in the episode they talk about Near Death Experiences. One lady never had one, but she's a surgeon, and she said a patient said she shot out of her body, and why is there a shoe dangling from the top floor?
So she went to check, and the shoe was right where the lady saw it.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Thank you brother.

It was fantastic to read your post.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
Haha thanks, I am exactly the same in real life as online. My best real life mate is an ATS member but he never posts. If I posted bull# he'd pull me up straight away.
Online personas have never been my gig...I am me.

I'm not into personas Either. I'm not as loud in real life(unless I got a few in me)
But I stand by my word and convictions.
And mean what I say as well.

I use the web to learn and to sometimes express.

And I respect that you keep it real.
If we have ever a time we should meet in real life trust me if you spent enough time around me you would hear me slip and say something and that's when you'd know what I say on here I don't make a big deal of in my day to day life.

Mainly because I don't want to disrupt the peace amongst those in my life.

Honest words have their time and their place.
Until my countrymen re learn to discuss things as adults, my words outside the internet would only cause chaos that is unnecessary and unwanted.

Lets you me and Halfold drink to something. Say a Toast, yes a Toast! To Real Discussion!
And I'm off. Drink a stout for me Cornish, I have some good access to imports but I know there are ales and lagers undreamed of by an American just right there on your pubs tap!

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Science says: consciousness survives after death.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
But then, where do all the souls go?

We should be surrounded by ghosts.

Brother, don't freak me out.

Just a soul in a meat-puppet.

edit on 19-10-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join