It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Publishes Names, Workplaces of ‘Proud Boys’ Who Assaulted Protesters

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
sounds like both groups are in the wrong here.

However, it also sounds like some lawsuits would be coming, if they misidentified anyone, or posted falsehoods about them (i.e. defamation).....

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Heh heh, pony boy...

That was actually a response not meant for you, sorry about that. I clicked the wrong quote.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Antifa has no training?

I find that hard to believe.

They certainly had co-ordination in Germany.
And that implies training.

But look maybe it depends on the country, or even the city.

In South Africa, the leftist ruling parties certainly train their youth wings.

And why not have a fraternity or brotherhood?
Or a sorority?
Were they bothering anybody else?

You want my honest opinion (and yeah I've been trained since I was 16) - this is all a sham.

Chase the citizens against each other, while the top brass are drinking champagne together.

Generals gathered in their masses!
What country are we going to destroy today?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The whole publication stunt though - it's like we used to say to the cops.

What's your address, what's your cop ID.

Show me yours, and I show you mine.

Now we're equal - who cares?

Although actually in this case Antifa are using personal details as a weapon.
Is that legal on ATS?

Not that it matters, I mean so many people have had it with Antifa, they pitch up at somebody's house, they will get their asses beat down again.

But just saying - is that the ATS T&C way?

You disagree and we gonna bully you?
We know where you live.
So that's the ATS way?
We're gonna stalk you for an opinion!

No way, that is intimidation - and your Antifa are doing it.

They're saying it quite openly - is that allowed on ATS?
edit on 19-10-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018
the people that were gathered at the statue the night before... show me where they were antifa?? they were local residents and students of the college. and... no there was no permit for that march, it was unannounced, the police dept was not informed beforehand. and that really played a big part in setting the tone for the rest of the weekend!
and, I really didn't see many in the area of the accident that were obvious antifa.
and there were three areas of the city that were set aside for various groups, that had permits.
it's a well known fact that where ever the white separatists go, you will have antifa there, ain't gonna argue that point. but there were groups that not associated with antifa there, that had permits to be there. and most of the seriously injured were not white separatists or antifa...
and when you have a group come in dressed for war, hands wrapped for a fight, touting guns, don't tell me that they weren't there looking for trouble! and no one has of yet explained to me why on earth someone from california, canada, and where ever else all those unite the righters came from should have actually cared what a small city in virginia decided to do in one of their parks!! any city has the right to decide just what they deem is appropriate or not appropriate in their own park system and quite frankly the only voices that should really matter are those of their own citizenry, not an angry mob of people from all over the nation! just what was the message that this angry mob, with their guns, with their tiki torches, trying to send to the leaders of this city if it wasn't a threatening, coercive message to begin with? kind of like, you either do what we want and not what you think is best for your city or we will come into your town, followed by our comrades of a different color, and raise hell in your streets and kill and maim your residents! and oh, ya, we will keep coming back for replays till you see it our way!!!

edit on 19-10-2018 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
2 groups of idiots let them fight it out and ignore them

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults
it's not just them getting harmed though.
like I said, most of the injured in charlottesville, the seriously injured were the residents and students from there. and after these two mobs go back home from where ever they came from, it's the residents of the city and state that will end up paying the taxes for the costs that were racked up from their battle and it's the local businesses that suffer from the lack of business. if they want to war like this, fine, give them a piece of gov't land in the middle of a national forest or the desert and let them fight it out if they want. desert would probably be better since if it's a national forest they'd probably start of forest fire that burns through a few towns or something!
freedom of speech should not include terrorizing communities like this.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman
alex jones and his followers have been doing it for years to the families of the children who were killed in school shootings!

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

So you think that is OK?

You disagree with an opinion, and here's your address?

If you think that premise is OK you're a Nazi.

edit on 19-10-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
no, but I never said I thought publishing the names of white supremacists is ok either. if you know who they are and you know that they were violent... then give the information to someone in authority who is investigating the incident, along with any evidence you may have.
but, don't act like this is oh so unacceptable if you are an infowars fan because those families has had to move many times, each time they are found again, the death threats and harassment starts all over again and they have to move again!
and this probably started before antifa was a household name!

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

All you need to disperse a Neo Nazi march is a bunch of decent people with candles, chants and banners. Do you guys even remember "Unite the Right II"?

Just a small number of white supremacists and members of other far-right groups showed up at a park just north of the White House on Sunday afternoon to rally for "white civil rights" a year after deadly violence broke out following a rally involving neo-Nazis and Ku Klux Klan members in Charlottesville, Va.

Unite the Right II, which was being billed as a "white civil rights rally," was scheduled to begin at 5 p.m. in Lafayette Square. But white nationalist Jason Kessler, the event's organizer, arrived about 3 p.m. with what were reported to be about two dozen allies, far fewer than the 400 Kessler expected to attend. Kessler and other attendees, far outnumbered by reporters covering the event, spoke and exited the park about 5:15 p.m.

www2.philly.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I don't like your opinion, so I'm gonna get you at your front-door tomorrow!

As far as I read the T&C, that is highly illegal and will eventually destroy the spirit of the site.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I say fair game if the information is gained by legal means. If I was involved in violence at a protest and someone can identify me online then fair enough, that is the battle of activism...easier back in my day though, we have to adapt to the digital world. I post nothing online which I wouldn't say to someone's face, and anything I do in real life I accept risk of exposure online by someone who might have issues with me.
That is the world we live in unfortunately, instant information, gotta be squeaky clean these days.
EDIT
...and if you can't stand the heat then activism is not for you. Before the internet UK cops were deep undercover in all sorts of activism, even had babies with their fake/duped partners while undercover. Nothing has changed except the medium of communication.
If people cry about being exposed then they are maybe not cut out for campaigning things?
edit on 19-10-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

alot of them stayed away saying that the last thing they wanted was a replay of charlottesville this close to the midterms.
and the unite the right did quite a bit to not unite. it caused fracturing in the different groups as well as weakened many of them as far as public reputation as well as lawsuits eating up their money. heck a few groups have lost the right to do much of anything in charlottesville ever again, so much for them coming back to harass again!

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This weekend, a hate group carried out a random assault against people on the streets of your home town.

This fascist neo-Nazi group calls themselves ANTIFA - which is short for punk thugs who hide behind mask and pretend to be political activists so they can cause trouble and get away with it.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
And what they are doing is not only illegal on ATS, it is illegal in common law.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

True. But it reminds me of "Bündnis Dresden Nazifrei" with regards to the numbers and civilty of the protest, which is why I brought it up. There's no need for much coordination, tactical training or even violence to fight the good fight.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
Antifa has no training?

I find that hard to believe.

And that implies training.

But look maybe it depends on the country, or even the city.

In South Africa, the leftist ruling parties certainly train their youth wings.

And why not have a fraternity or brotherhood?
Or a sorority?
Were they bothering anybody else?

You want my honest opinion (and yeah I've been trained since I was 16) - this is all a sham.

Chase the citizens against each other, while the top brass are drinking champagne together.

Generals gathered in their masses!
What country are we going to destroy today?

that's Germany antifa, and because they are more aligned in their own militia.

South Africa groups deal with machete murdering groups so they have to be more militant just to not get killed.

Antifa has no training because unlike countries with real problems we are in a Land of Posers and sheep who dress as wolves but have no teeth or howl.

Because it's mostly urbanite welfare activists who are too lazy to commit to the self discipline necessary to train well,

Not to mention the conviction to continue ones training and quest for mastery.

A person who views the world through a biased and emotional lens is neither of the right character nor Ready for what is required to accomplish self control.

They are driven by their passions, which cast them about to and fro as goes the way of the oceans waves!

Also I've been tracking their activities.
Even know some members though they don't know that I know they are antifa.

Next time Steve won't leave his tablet unlocked after passing out from the bottle of Jameson Irish I brought over.

In any case as I said I've been watching.
Even the ones in matching stormtrooper armor showed zero discipline other than their failed attempt at a Phalanx Shield formation.

The only thing that was a bigger joke than their trooper gear was their attempt to be effective with it.

They are not warriors, they are rabble peasants

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Proud boys? Isn't that the group where the leader-guy gets drunk and shoves things up his own ass on video?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: rollanotherone

Heh heh, pony boy...

That was actually a response not meant for you, sorry about that. I clicked the wrong quote.

Stay golden!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join