It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Publishes Names, Workplaces of ‘Proud Boys’ Who Assaulted Protesters

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

You never met a black Neo-Nazi who takes his pride from being born in Germany?

Dude, you should meet Schoko! He explained to me very carefully, that being a good Nazi has nothing to do with skin colour, it's more of a shared heritage. We should ask a kamikaze pilot for verification if we could find one that's still alive.
edit on 19-10-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I remember the days sister when you were worth ten cows.

Now, I wouldn't give an old donkey.

To put it as multicultural as I can.
edit on 19-10-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
From Timcast:
www.youtube.com...

In any scuffle there are two sides.

But here I agree with Tim.

But either one has free speech, or not.

Nobody should be intimidated out of free speech (the protection of which is taxed).

Elsewhere, I believe, Tim makes the point that the cosy press legitimization of radical left-wing violence is a bad idea.

That will ultimately also legitimize real right-wing violence.
Most blokes understand the law of self-defense.

And no matter how the radical left try - but the radical right will always have the biggest warriors.

You will be going on a suicide mission.

And let's face it, Antifa has been awful at working class public relations.

When they get their heads stomped on, most people will probably be thinking - oh finally.
I wish I was there for a jump.

Quoted for prosperity. You are correct about it being suicide.

Antifa has no specific training or coordinated leadership.

No tactics training either.
Whereis these right wing groups and biker gangs are all about Brotherhood.

You mess with them on their turf they will beat you till your a bloody mess and they will leave you naked
They will also take your ID and use it to find you later, and they will make you tell them where your friends that left you live and hang.

I watched some of those types deal with trouble makers who didn't know when to walk away... they take their business seriously. It was all I could do to leave instead of watching in morning fascination how Mr tough guy who didn't know how his own limits got shown them.

I didn't witness it all, he lived, but I heard a lot...my lover hates when I tell that story all the while cackling because she thought they were killing him.

I told her the screams sound horrible because the young man was finding out he never in his life had the power to walk right into someone else's neighborhood and think he could bully and intimidate those guys right in front of their house.

So good luck antifa and radicals, I'm sure if you survive you will know the measure of your character and be more a real man with that kind of wake up call.

I say go for it....I double dog dare you

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
So Antifa is armed with FBI facial recognition software is it? Or were the 30 dudes arrested and then they names became public?

No, it was crowd sourced if I understand correctly.

You may recall other crowds of "researchers" doing similar things; using their own developed form of facial recognition tools to find people and link them to various conspiracies.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

lol.... I ain't worth an old mule..
but... at the same time, i wouldn't take you if someone paid me to.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Antifa was throwing bottles of piss at the proud boys.

I would have beat their arse too.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar
I mean talking broad gender structures here, not anybody's individual looks or anything so far.

But, the golden goose of female reproduction ...
After a certain age, it's a card you can no longer play.

Brothers on the other hand - doubtlessly we can keep going.

It's biology!

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

and if seems that you are putting way more worth on reproduction than the general population seems to be now days. there seems to be plenty of happy couples out there that have opted not to have any children, or maybe just one.. or maybe they will just go to their local animal shelter and adopt a kitten or puppy to fill their nurturing need. and there also seems to be plenty of people out there who seem to be happy not having any serious coupling in their lives.
and, if you truly value freedom, then you shouldn't have a problem with people making these kinds of decisions as to what kind of lifestyle will make them the happiest!!
if you see the value of the women only in the terms of her reproduction capacity, then it's you who has the problem.

edit on 19-10-2018 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Me personally (but I'm not your typical exemplar), I'd love to go ...

When the wars are all over, we'll go sailing in Dover.

When I'm sixty-four.

PS. You do realize at that point there won't be any social security money left in Western countries.
Where did it go?

Well anyway, when they promise this war, will end all wars, until I'm too old to go.

I hope you'll be waiting for me.
I'm the guy in the uniform, third one to the left.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
(double post. ooops)
edit on 19-10-2018 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
Not a Proud Boy, just a traditionalist.

But I'd be proud to dance with those brothers.

So, as per usual they are willing to destroy a man's reputation, based on what?

Make some allegation and he loses his job and all his friends.

Just wait until the crow flies to you!

And the raven never rests.

Your use of German material is rather ...interesting and not entirely logical.

You're citing a traditional Bavarian (Catholic) dance - the holzhackermarsch - as some sort of statement, but don't seem to be aware of what the dance is all about or what its significance is (I lived there, I'm familiar with it, my family has German roots, so I feel adequate to comment here.)

German culture is very different than the US and women are treated very differently in Germany than they are in the US. If you don't like feminists, you will absolutely hate the atmosphere in Germany, where feminism has been more successful than in the US and got there with a lot less violence from its opponents.

On the other hand, those are neat dances and require a lot of teamwork and coordination. The Bavarian folk dances tend to be more complex than the city dances and the dances of some of the other areas like Saxony, though one or two of the . I do like German folk dancing... lots of fun and a lot of exercise!

But the dance doesn't really tie into the subject of this discussion.
edit on 19-10-2018 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Maybe he only gets intimate with women to reproduce? Crazy thought I know, but just wondering as he's made a big deal of it.
I couldn't give a # about the reproductive status of any woman I'm intimate with, ideally not able to get pregnant is my gig. I wouldn't want a baby now, no way.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: szino9
a reply to: PublicOpinion

What is the lesson here for the Proud Boys? Wear masks, like your slimey Nazi girly boy lefty counterpart, called antifa does...

same sh.t different day...

Yes.
Except it's perfectly fine when they do it.

People want the violence man.
Pretty evident.

This. Coming from the guy who wanted Khabib to kill Conor.

Really reaching buddy.
I said I wanted him to smash conor in the cage.
I also said I do not approve of what he did after.

You know this.
Keep reaching for it though

Uh huh. Condone violence, don't condone violence. Either way, I've seen you for what you are. Your history speaks volumes.

More reaching.

I've said multiple times I don't like violence unless it is mutually agreed upon.

The posts are there for all to see.
You're lying to push your narrative like you and so many always do.

Don't condone violence so not allowed to like combat sports I guess.
Get real man.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
Maybe he only gets intimate with women to reproduce? Crazy thought I know, but just wondering as he's made a big deal of it.
I couldn't give a # about the reproductive status of any woman I'm intimate with, ideally not able to get pregnant is my gig. I wouldn't want a baby now, no way.

I figure it's because he hasn't actually learned to behave around women.

Y'know, I know a lot of men and I can't think of any offhand who are terrified to be left alone with a woman who's not their spouse... and women seem comfortable around them. The ones that seem to have the most trouble are those who haven't spent much time talking to women or being around women.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Because that's all the left can bring up. We have hundreds of instances of antifa attacking people for their views, but one single isolated event for a group of white nationalists and that's all the left talk about.

I'd never even heard of the Proud Boys until that video that went viral after the antifa beta hit that dude with a pipe and the guy blocked it and knocked him out. These guys aren't out looking for trouble, it takes a beta retard to push them.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

or, he is seeing women's rights to decide the path that they take in life as an obstacle to his desire for retaining the white majority holding the power. I mean in cultures where the women have been given the most freedom and ability to control their birth rates have been losing ground to those cultures where women aren't enjoying that freedom when it comes to population growth and that kind of endangers that white majority and it's ruling power.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Just having a bit of fun with my culture and music.

Enough said.

I don't need to win an argument at any cost.

But, if we remember each other, and we're both over 60.

And ATS is still going ...

You will tell me, I remember you.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

It's a cultural touchstone because it's the ONLY event you have. So unless groups like antifa and BLM are considered right wing extremist groups, nobody with any amount of logic is going to buy into that "70% right wing extremist" crap.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The what?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You should write in to the news stations to share that. It was widely known that antifa showed up, without a permit, looking for trouble.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join