It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Publishes Names, Workplaces of ‘Proud Boys’ Who Assaulted Protesters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

did you see the pic in another thread where an antifa girlyboy was getting a real bad wedgie

From the gay biker ... they both got something. Will we ever get a real match going between these groups and see which side wins the top a--hat award.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
So common whom are they hating?

For example, I can tell you whom the Leftist fascists hate - Jews and Israel.

Yeah, I can show the antisemitism of the Left to you.
(Don't try me - you know it's two clicks away.)

But the Proud Boys, where is documented proof they hate anybody?

They hate left wing fringe groups that are terrorists. That's why the left call them a hate group. We all know that all you have to do is disagree with a lefty to be considered hateful. That's why their popularity continues to drop like a bag full of crap.

link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Am I lying?

No.

You're just such a minority in a minority, that you do not matter.

Flip, that is fantastic!

edit on 19-10-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

link   

Turned you on did it?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The proud boys don’t start the fights they finish them.

I also seriously doubt anyone of them cares about having their name published.

I’m thinking ANTIFA may have just given the proud boys one of the biggest recruitment tools they’ve ever had .

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

The Proud Boys are definitely not a reaction to Antifa. They're essentially started as a group of 4chan, incel, neckbeards that worshipped McInnes. They officially formed in July 2016, but had existed for years in one form or another on the internet for years before that.

Their manta is, "I am a Western chauvinist who refuses to apologize for creating the modern world."

While McInnes has tried to distance the group from supremacist groups the Proud Boys have become a regular fixture at their rallies. So the Proud Boys are definitely a hate group and their formation has nothing to do with Antifa.

I'm not gonna take your word for it, especially after you insult them based on looks to start out your post. I never even heard of the Proud Boys until Antifa started attacking random Trump supporters at rallies. Plus the only violence I've seen them display is towards Antifa that have already attacked people. I'm not here to defend them, but I am going to call it how I see it. You may be right about when they formed, but their actions in the public have been a direct result of Antifa's violence. There is no arguing that, unless you can show me proof they have attacked random people for no reason, but it doesn't exist.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

They continue to have a strong presence at white supremacist rallies and their members are required to proclaim that white males are superior to everyone else. How does that not make them a hate group?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Their first meeting in July 2016 resulted in them being kicked out of the bar they were at because they started a fight. One of their nicknames is the Fight Club of the Alt-Right.

They are pretty much establishing themselves as America's answer to hooliganism.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Their first meeting in July 2016 resulted in them being kicked out of the bar they were at because they started a fight. One of their nicknames is the Fight Club of the Alt-Right.

They are pretty much establishing themselves as America's answer to hooliganism.

Got a link to the story?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
gee, read through the posts so far, and not one reference to any of these groups, antifa, white nationalist, blm, proud boys, kkk, who ever as being the "angry mobs" that have been the main talking point of the president and the republicans...
making them out to be oh so dangerous!!! these groups gather together, march, beat the crap out of each other and anyone else who might get in their way, burn and destroy, run people over with their cars, shoot their guns into crowds of people, they make it clear that they have no faith in the laws governing our nation of our ability to enforce them and really seem more intent on overthrowing that governing body and replacing it with a self governing mob ruling through violence.... better known as ANARCHISTS!!! but no, they aren't the ones being portrayed as too dangerous.
it's those groups who are, through CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, protests, who are trying to reach out to convey their message to their lawmakers, who by the way, some of them have become quite good at being mia unless you happen to have a few million or so to throw into their laps, who might finally find you in a restaurant, or in the halls of congress, the might pound on the doors of the supreme court or sit in the lap of lady justice trying to get the attention of those who are supposed to be representing them... and ya, they are a tad bit angry!! they got tired of trying to talk to the cardboard cutout of their representatives image in those fake town hall meetings. they know that writing you letters is really just a fools errand, they can tell by the form letters they get back that is so irrelevant to what they have sent to them!
ya, they are the most dangerous ones, because they are demanding accountability, representation, and they want their voices heard. they are working within this system, trying to change it according the the laws and traditions that have been used since before the inception of this nation.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

Missing the point entirely now, are we?

Any proof for said Antifa violence from the 13th/ 14th this month in NYC? Context is key, my dear trollinger. I'll go with no masks and no violence until you show me otherwise, the NYPD seems to be on the same side here.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9
Its from CNN and its full with antifa violence and antifa masks, ohhh the irony...

That was an interesting watch. It would be front page news and the main BBC bulletin if that happened in a city here.
The anger between your left and right is crazy, is it the media blowing it up or is it big numbers of people now?
I can't imagine being that angry over politics, I've been in angry situations like disrupting fox hunts or destroying GM test crops, so fighting with security and police, but not over political leanings. Specific issues which I cared about.
I hope this is just a blip in your society and after November elections it can calm down again.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

And you act like the Right doesn't do the same thing?

Go back and look at the post-Charlottesville threads. People were bending over backwards to justify murder.

Go and look at any thread discussing the fact that far Right extremists are the most deadly extremists in the US. The excuses and whataboutisms come flying.

I have now stated numerous times on this site that I don't condone Antifa's methods. The general response I see when it's brought up that Atomwaffen were planning what would be the deadliest terror attack in US history is that Antifa is just as bad.

Maybe clean up your own side before you start criticizing the other.

Gimme a break. All you people can bring up is Charlottesville. If this was a regular occurrence like anitfa, we'd have stories all over the internet. I'm not cleaning my side up until we have no more reasons to defend ourselves.

You also need to check the definition of justification. Alluding to the fact that antifa showed up to that rally without a permit, simply because they didn't like the message, and started a fight which led to some whack job running over people is NOT justifying a murder. Up to that point, not one person had been touched, not one glass had been broken, not one person had been harassed. I don't care how you feel about a group's message, if they're not starting trouble, there shouldn't be an issue. They have their own opinion just like antifa. Problem with antifa is that they always show up to start trouble.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro

LMAO...did you see the pic in another thread where an antifa girlyboy was getting a real bad wedgie? Oh crap, that was funny.

Yup! LMAO!

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Am I lying?

No.

You're just such a minority in a minority, that you do not matter.

If you like violence, that's OK. Have at it.

I don't care for it but that's just me. Non violent people are probably the minority now.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

They continue to have a strong presence at white supremacist rallies and their members are required to proclaim that white males are superior to everyone else. How does that not make them a hate group?

If they're a hate group, why aren't they out there going after the people they're supposed to hate? Why don't they show up at protests being held by people they hate?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro

Turned you on did it?

Just observing some people seem to be into the violence. Seems a waste.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Not a Proud Boy, just a traditionalist.

But I'd be proud to dance with those brothers.

So, as per usual they are willing to destroy a man's reputation, based on what?

Make some allegation and he loses his job and all his friends.

Just wait until the crow flies to you!

And the raven never rests.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Gimme a break. All you people can bring up is Charlottesville. If this was a regular occurrence like anitfa, we'd have stories all over the internet. I'm not cleaning my side up until we have no more reasons to defend ourselves.

I'm glad someone said it. That's literally the only story I know of, but the Proud Boys weren't part of the Charlottesville incident.

Oh and I even have something to back up that claim. Although it is wikipedia.

Gavin McInnes, the leader of the self-described "Western chauvinist" Proud Boys group, was invited to attend but declined because of an unwillingness "to be associated with explicit neo-Nazis".[18] In June, ahead of the rally, McInnes declared that "we need to distance ourselves from them", but "after backlash to the original disavowal flared-up from Alt-Right circles, the statement was withdrawn and replaced with another distancing the Proud Boys from the event yet also encouraging those who 'feel compelled' to attend"

Wiki

So I guess maybe a couple went, but the leader wanted the Proud Boys to distance themselves from those at the Unite the Right rally.
edit on 19-10-2018 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I missed the point? I think different (while I still have the rights to do...)

I think you are missing the point. antifa is proven to be a violent group. No doubt about that. Hence proud boys are on the scene now. And while I am not defending them PB either, antifa kinda asked for that beating with theit history, did they not? Even if that protest was non violent on their part as you claim it wasn't...(go right ahead and prove it, two can play that game)

Trollinger

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join