It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Publishes Names, Workplaces of ‘Proud Boys’ Who Assaulted Protesters

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Could you stop creating your own narrative for a second? I'm not aware that Antifa has a similar approach to climb some hierarchy with violence, they don't have any sort of hierarchy at all.

you asking him to stop creating his own narrative, yet you doing the same. You are riding the small snippet of hierarchy within the group using it to defend antifa.

antifa IS a violent group regardless of inside hierarchy or not, it was violent from the get go and it is now...

so why are you so defensive of them? Is THAT your universe?

So those unknown violent individuals somehow made the Proud Boys beat em up in an act of self-justice? So you're an anarchists that wants to see more self-justice or what is your angle?
Holding candles and sit-ins with Occupy ICE like in Portland isn't exactly violent. And unless you show me the alleged Antifa violence in the first place, I'd have to mock the crap out of you for this idiocy.

Kinda funny that you're the one following my suggestion, that they should wear masks like the black block as if non-violence isn't an option here. You may not see the double standards you're messing with, but that's exactly what this is.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

The Proud Boys are definitely not a reaction to Antifa. They're essentially started as a group of 4chan, incel, neckbeards that worshipped McInnes. They officially formed in July 2016, but had existed for years in one form or another on the internet for years before that.

Their manta is, "I am a Western chauvinist who refuses to apologize for creating the modern world."

While McInnes has tried to distance the group from supremacist groups the Proud Boys have become a regular fixture at their rallies. So the Proud Boys are definitely a hate group and their formation has nothing to do with Antifa.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I do not defend antifa
Keep the lies going though

Except that's not what I said. The only lie is yours. I said you are creating the narrative people are supporting this when literally no one here has done so.

You said the left and ats members defend them.
I am left
I am a member
I don't defend them
You're a liar

Yet , no where did any one single anyone out
Why so defensive ?

So the left but not the left
Ats members but not Ats members

Now I get it

As my reply to the other post where someone else had no clue
Subsets of groups , not the entire groups
Reread with an enlightened view now
Or not
I have at least attempted to fulfill my duties to the ATS motto "deny ignorance"
Even I have to realize realize some cases are hopeless to begin with...

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

I do not defend antifa

Except that's not what I said. The only lie is yours. I said you are creating the narrative people are supporting this when literally no one here has done so.

I am left
I am a member
I don't defend them
You're a liar

Why so defensive ?

Theres no debating with him. #justwalkaway.

Sometimes I do realize my attempts at denying ignorance is a vain task...

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I do not defend antifa

I am left
I am a member
I don't defend them
You're a liar

Why so defensive ?

So the left but not the left
Ats members but not Ats members

Now I get it

To be fair, they're probably projecting that from me on to you - evil leftists are all the same.

I have no qualms with defending Antifa whatsoever, I just don't support violence and lootings. Most people here can't bring those two things together without loosing it and running into cognitive dissonance due to their programming. Because, ya know... Antifa is a terror organisation that uses violence only.

*crickets*

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

While everything you say is true, how does this make the Proud Boys a hate group?

Whom are they hating?

edit on 19-10-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman

While everything you say is true, how does this make the Proud Boys a hate group?

Whom are they hating?

There are some white nationalists in that group. Not gonna deny it. But does that make them a hate group?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
No most of the world has had enough of this now!

You call somebody a "hate group", tell me exactly whom they are provably hating!

Otherwise maybe you just hate them because they're male, AND YOU are the real hate group.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
If you can’t go have a talk or give a speech without a gang of Antifa harassing you, having folks like the proud boys there is actually a good idea. Harrasser’s and censors don’t fear finger-wagging; they fear force.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

What are they gonna do, show up and get knocked out again? If anyone else shows up to the houses of these Proud Boys, it'll be to thank them for beating the # out of the most annoying group of immature nerds in America. And they probably ask where they can sign up.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
So common whom are they hating?

For example, I can tell you whom the Leftist fascists hate - Jews and Israel.

Yeah, I can show the antisemitism of the Left to you.
(Don't try me - you know it's two clicks away.)

But the Proud Boys, where is documented proof they hate anybody?
edit on 19-10-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

The Proud Boys are definitely not a reaction to Antifa. They're essentially started as a group of 4chan, incel, neckbeards that worshipped McInnes. They officially formed in July 2016, but had existed for years in one form or another on the internet for years before that.

Their manta is, "I am a Western chauvinist who refuses to apologize for creating the modern world."

While McInnes has tried to distance the group from supremacist groups the Proud Boys have become a regular fixture at their rallies. So the Proud Boys are definitely a hate group and their formation has nothing to do with Antifa.

Yeah i have no problem outing people who join a group founded by Gavin McInnes. He's a known racist and trying to hide their intentions doesn't change that fact. Just for the record I think anyone who joins the KKK needs to be outed as well. Don't let these people hide in the shadows they need to see the light of day.

Now along those same lines anarchists need to be exposed as well. If you condone violence on another group you need to be exposed.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The only hate group in this thread is Antifa..... they're also political terrorist.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Are you trolling? You must be...

So you're an anarchists that wants to see more self-justice or what is your angle?

Every time I see antifa, the word anarchist comes to mind, I guess I am not alone with this...

And unless you show me the alleged Antifa violence in the first place, I'd have to mock the crap out of you for this idiocy.

You are a big boy, I dont need to show you nothing, you can simply search ' antifa violence ' on youtube. You will get hundreds of hits to pick from. But for you especially, I put a link below. Its from CNN and its full with antifa violence and antifa masks, ohhh the irony...

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

They're a self admitted group of chauvinists. Their mantra flat out says they think they're superior to anyone that isn't a white male. Last time I checked the terms supremacist group and hate group were pretty much interchangeable.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Jefferton

Go open up any Antifa thread in the entire site.

They don't see these threads because they don't click on them. They don't click on them because anfita is a left wing fringe group and these guys aren't going to condemn their actions since it's against the right. So in that guy's defense, he probably just keeps scrolling past those kinds of threads because he's not going to condemn them.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

And you act like the Right doesn't do the same thing?

Go back and look at the post-Charlottesville threads. People were bending over backwards to justify murder.

Go and look at any thread discussing the fact that far Right extremists are the most deadly extremists in the US. The excuses and whataboutisms come flying.

I have now stated numerous times on this site that I don't condone Antifa's methods. The general response I see when it's brought up that Atomwaffen were planning what would be the deadliest terror attack in US history is that Antifa is just as bad.

Maybe clean up your own side before you start criticizing the other.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

LMAO...did you see the pic in another thread where an antifa girlyboy was getting a real bad wedgie? Oh crap, that was funny.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

a reply to: and14263

They want violence so they can say see look you guys do it too!

Violence and threatening because of political affiliation is wrong, period.

That's the very definition of terrorism.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: halfoldman

Whom are they hating?

There are some white nationalists in that group. Not gonna deny it. But does that make them a hate group?

The Proud Boys aren't a hate group. In fact, I fully support their complete ass kicking of antifa every time antifa attacks them. I couldn't give two #s if you think they're white nationalists, they're not out there attacking other races for being another race. So basically, don't show up looking for trouble and you're golden. Why you have a problem with that, I don't know, but these guys are simply doing what the majority of this country would love to do to antifa.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join