It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Publishes Names, Workplaces of ‘Proud Boys’ Who Assaulted Protesters

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's a picture with no bearing on the moronic street fights, and that's what it is.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I know you guys hate innocent until proven guilty, calling him names does not make it so. What makes him a fascist?

Sure. That, or I'm mocking another useless gubmint idiot under investigation. So you don't differentiate between fascism and racism but insist on talking about killing Hitler, as if that old Nazi Hydra wouldn't have grown another head instantly. Surprise!
Our staunch Anti-Antifas have no idea what they're talking about, that's what I see time and time again. It's like arguing with very special 4th grader of the proud kind. You don't happen to wear the same tatoo, or do you?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I've seen enough videos of antifa sh!tsticks attacking people and then crying to the cops who watched it happen when they get punched in the jaws.

The cops just laugh and tell them to move on or be arrested.

Show me videos of the 'proud boys' attacking first and then I'm happy to hear the complaints.

Ok, I took a few minutes to look into this, in their own videos the "Antifascists" show Antifa attacking first and the proud boys retaliate (with 1000% more efficacy and fury I might add).

edit on 22-10-2018 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Check out Chuck's interviews rgarding our minions on This Is Hell, here's a link to the full episode:

thisishell.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

It's a picture with no bearing on the moronic street fights, and that's what it is.

I disagree.
It has bearing if it is being claimed that this individual is motivated by racism or white supremacy.

I take it you now concede the obvious point that he is neither a racist, nor a white supremecist.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Define white supremacy and fascim for me while you're at it. Racism isn't exactly the topic here, or is it?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Define white supremacy and fascim for me while you're at it. Racism isn't exactly the topic here, or is it?

You're the OP, my friend.
It's not MY place to tell YOU what your own thread is about.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Add another picture in his defense and make this about racism if you like? It's a solid distraction after all, don't let this moment go to waste!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Add another picture in his defense and make this about racism if you like? It's a solid distraction after all, don't let this moment go to waste!

Good Lord.

YOUR own OP source has a quote saying these people are racists.

Not my job to tell you how to think...but think about PAYING ATTENTION to your own posts.
[SMH]

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Not exactly, no. This is the part in question:

[...] past events in which they’re seen giving neo-Nazi signals, shirts of neo-Nazi music groups, and photos of tattoos displaying affiliations with various anti-Semitic and racist groups.

gritpost.com...

And you really think that the people with said tatoos can't be Neo-Nazis and/or racists? Good Lord indeed...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Not exactly, no. This is the part in question:

[...] past events in which they’re seen giving neo-Nazi signals, shirts of neo-Nazi music groups, and photos of tattoos displaying affiliations with various anti-Semitic and racist groups.

gritpost.com...

And you really think that the people with said tatoos can't be Neo-Nazis and/or racists? Good Lord indeed...

LOL...Took you a while to get there...
...but I'm proud of you.

Proud Boys ARE being called racist IN YOUR OP...and yet:

How hard was that?...Really?
Carry on.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
You really don't get it, do you?

It's their decision to show affiliations with said groups this way or not. Not my problem when they look like Neo-Nazi scumbags with a fcking swastika on their skin.

If you really want to debate this "can't be racists" angle because you found one guy with a black wife: fine! But that one idiot doesn't represent the whole group. You'll have a really hard time spinning this away.

Now. Do you have a response that refers to the OP without putting words in anyones mouth?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

If you really want to debate this "can't be racists" angle because you found one guy with a black wife: fine! But that one idiot doesn't represent the whole group. You'll have a really hard time spinning this away.

And you've just made my point.

Your statement about this "one idiot" (the obviously non-racist Proud Boy) NOT representing the WHOLE group of Proud Boys...ALSO applies to any ACTUAL racist idiot...NOT representing the WHOLE group of Proud Boys.

A two-way street.

A Proud Boy with a black wife and mixed-race kids does NOT define the ENTIRE group...any more than does some idiot with a swastika tattoo.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

ALSO applies to any ACTUAL racist idiot...NOT representing the WHOLE group of Proud Boys.

Proud Boys is a far-right organization that admits only men as members and promotes political violence.[1][2] It has a presence in the United States, Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom.[3][4] It was started in 2016 by Vice Media co-founder and former commentator Gavin McInnes. Proud Boys emerged as part of the alt-right, but in early 2017 McInnes began distancing himself from the alt-right, saying the alt-right's focus is race while his focus is what he defines as "Western values", a view which has been termed alt-lite. This re-branding effort intensified after the Unite the Right Rally.[5][6] The organization has been described as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center[7] and NPR's The Takeaway.[8] While the group claims it does not support white supremacist views, its members often appear at racist rallies and events.[9] The organization glorifies violence, and members participate in violence at events it attends.

en.wikipedia.org...

Just 4th graders and 'free speech' advocates, who happen to travel across the country when invited by the GOP to incite violence. Innocent gubmint stuff, ya know. Nothing you would find remotely suspicious when it's Antifa doing this. George Soros, anyone?

*crickets*

edit on 23-10-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion
Your sources...

First:
Wikipedia

Second:
Southern Poverty Law Center

Third:
NPR

You understand about agenda-driven, leftist bias...Right?

BTW...Since YOU brought up George Soros:

Re: SPLC

The Soros funded Southern Poverty Law Center has issued a legal throw-down to Governor Haslam challenging his campaign promises to “do everything within my authority to be sure that Tennessee does not attract illegal activity.”

tennesseestar.com...

Re: NPR

If you think of credibility as money in the bank, NPR's account is healthy and robust – at least among its audience.

But the organization made a judgment last fall that taps into that credibility account. The decision was to take $1.8 million from the Open Society Foundations. It's funded by left-leaning billionaire financier-philanthropist George Soros, who made his fortune in hedge funds and currency speculation.

www.npr.org...

edit on 23-10-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

There's more.

[...]
Scuffles and beatings followed, as they do wherever the Proud Boys go: a dozen members of the proto-fascist gang stomped demonstrators who’d been caught in the open, apparently with impunity.“Do you feel brave now, faggot?” one yelled, according to Sandi Bachom and Shay Horse, a documentary filmmaker and photojournalist who witnessed the attack. Bachom’s footage shows one assailant screaming “Faggot!” as he kicks someone curled up on the ground; other video obtained by Gothamist includes a Proud Boy bragging,“Dude, I had one of their #ing heads, and I was just #ing smashing it in the pavement!” “That son of a bitch!” he continues.“He was a #ing foreigner.” One of his friends yelled the Proud Boys slogan: “# around, find out!” In an email to the Huffington Post, McInnes celebrated his compatriots, writing that one of their victims “stole a Proud Boys MAGA hat and was immediately tuned up.” Echoing his acolyte’s words, he added:“# around and find out.”

Throughout all of this, the NYPD declined to arrest a single one of the violent reactionaries roaming the city’s streets; they did find time, however, to arrest three anti-racist protesters. “I have a lot of support in the NYPD and I very much appreciate that, the boys in blue,” McInnes claimed in a podcast released over the weekend. (On Monday, chair of the New York City Council’s Public Safety Committee Donovan Richards described the NYPD’s response, and specifically that of the Strategic Response Unit tasked with keeping the peace, as “inept, incompetent, and derelict in their duties.”) The police have since released photographs of three persons of interest—all of whom were immediately doxxed and identified as Proud Boy affiliates by antifascists—and announced that they intend to arrest twelve people altogether, including nine Proud Boys.
[...]

thebaffler.com...

That little anecdote brings back more "incompetent" and dark 9/11 memories, doesn't it? No. Of course not! This agenda-driven rightwing bias of yours is written in stone, I'm starting to get it. Have a cookie!

edit on 23-10-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join