It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mohammad bin Salman M.B.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hello ATS. I'v e got an idea swirling around in my head that Saudi prince Mohammad bin Salman is the one Nostradamus calls Mabus:

NOSTRADAMUS QUATRAIN #2-62 Mabus then quickly at this time will commit (mass) murder, there will come Mabus puis tost alors mourra, viendra Upon men & beasts, one horrible fate; Des gens & bestes, une horrible defaite; Then one shall see a coup of vengeance upon all, Puis tout a coup la vengence on verra, There is a great taking (of lives), thirst, anger, when the comet shall pass. C'et main, soif, faim, quand courra la comete.

The initials for Mohammed Bin Salman spells M.B.S. which can be pronounced as MaBuS. Could Salman be MBS? The journalist death may lead to Bin Salman's death for retaliation; after-which, the horrible fate for men and beasts. as prophecied by Nostradamus.

What does ATS think? Does my theory have wings?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

StallionDuck posted a thread about MBS/Mabus last year:

MABUS: A new take on an old prophecy.

It's an interesting take for sure. Time will tell, I guess.

ETA:

originally posted by: lostbook
Very interesting... time will tell but your idea sounds very plausible to me.

edit on 19-10-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Well it probably is true that, should he die, far worse people will take power.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Mass murder you say?
That would be the US IN THE MIDDLE EAST, so MABUS may stand for MaBey The United States, Nostra was cool, perhaps a trend setter, but he was no Marty McFly

Hey.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I certainly like where you're going with your m.b.s theory, however I fail to see the mass murder angle. Perhaps this is something that will soon occur rather than something that is occurring now.

Maybe next there will be a killing of the royal family members leading to vengeance being taken as you stated.

When that killing of the journalist occurred, I got the strangest feeling like that was possibly a very pivotal point in history that has yet to be revealed..time will tell.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Apparently, his nick name in DC long before assuming the throne was "Mr. Bone Saw"

No Agenda Show

BoinBoing / Mr. Bone Saw

top topics

join