It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Leaders Are Not Denouncing Violence Against Republicans, BECAUSE....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

In the context of Maxine's past statements, I don't think the one tonight was a display of good will, LOL.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

She is like listening to NPR they talk for 5 min and when its over you think to yourself ( what did they just say ? )

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I quoted other people in another thread from the Democrat party endorsing it, and it was ignored by the left on ATS.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I saw it.

Still trying to figure out what that has to do with the lady in the video getting death threats.
All you posted was the quote so I assumed it was your justification.

What I am more interested in at the moment is how you all can go on about mob violence now and it's fine but if I start a thread talking about gun violence you all swoop in with PROPAGANDA.....
Violence is violence you tell me.
Stop spreading propaganda you say.

Then you all latch on to mob violence.

Can someone explain this to me?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: sine.nomine

Guess who's not going to be a part of the violence? The politicians saying these things. The whole point is to get us fighting each other, not politicians.

I agree on this theme you send to every thread and this time, you're thoughts are needed. Divide and conquer is my opinion and why I am a Libertarian voting for people who are close to being what I think we need to stay free and limit government. I recall POTUS Reagan saying one of the worst things to hear was "I am from the government and I am here to help you" because most of the time they really weren't there to help you.

The Democrats want to use gov as a weapon to get their way.
edit on 19-10-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
*shrug* Live by the sword, die by the sword.

But I guess the really scary part is that you know in your heart that the current Democratic Party will only be replaced by something worse and nuttier when it finally dies.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

But I guess the really scary part is that you know in your heart that the current Democratic Party will only be replaced by something worse and nuttier when it finally dies.

Better keep voting republican because that will fix everything, it can only get better from there right...

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I saw it.

Still trying to figure out what that has to do with the lady in the video getting death threats.
All you posted was the quote so I assumed it was your justification.

What I am more interested in at the moment is how you all can go on about mob violence now and it's fine but if I start a thread talking about gun violence you all swoop in with PROPAGANDA.....
Violence is violence you tell me.
Stop spreading propaganda you say.

Then you all latch on to mob violence.

Can someone explain this to me?

Likely not. I’ve read enough of your posts to know you’re not this obtuse and that you likely know the difference between allegedly “civil” politicians calling for (inciting) mass mob violence against their political opponents and criminals that are using guns to commit crimes as individual acts.

It would almost seem you’re trying to deflect from the OP point at hand...mob violence at the request of democrat party leaders.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Better keep voting republican because that will fix everything, it can only get better from there right...

No, you can just not vote or find a third party.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Democrat Leaders Are Not Denouncing Violence Against Republicans, BECAUSE....They are possessed with the spirit of SATAN!

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Pelosi today. Bernie before. Man this pity parade is LOONNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Democrat LEADERS are fomenting violence. When one party becomes more and more violent it's more likely the opposition will become sick of it and follow suit.

Right now we have fringe members of the right doing it, and the leaders calling for an end.

Right now we have mainstream support for violence from the left, and the leaders calling for more of it.

Ask for violence, don't be surprised when violence happens. Or bitch about it.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
"Collateral damage"... what's becoming more and more obvious (and rise to some hope) is that the 'fly-over' United States realizes and sees what Dems are really all about. What President Trump has caused with his own rhetoric and 'non politically correct' ways is to expose the liberals and their media sources. It sickens me to see our country where it is today having served, my children serving and having lost many relatives and friends to past wars. It really makes me wanna puke to hear Kaepernick talk about "even if it means sacrificing everything"... You have no idea Squidward.
The hope I speak of is possibly all of this 'blue-wave' crap talk flying in the face of the Dems as they lose more Senate seats.

Hey Maxine, Hillary, Beto, Costas, Pelosi, Schumer, Antifa... push back is coming with NO Collateral Damage.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
Excellent video. If in fact SHTF does occur it is my greatest hope that Bill Ayres takes a bullet to the head and quickly. This man was dangerous in the 1960's and is even more dangerous now. Dear Lord please watch over our President and give him a shield of protection . We are on the cusp of a second civil war. God help us.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Just like I said in another thread... I dont condone this type of speech regardless of who says it...however the Supreme Court has ruled.

Brandenburg v. Ohio, 395 U.S. 444. 1969.

A2D

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

So why do you think that you're only being shown a clip? Don't keep falling for the out of context quote thing.

So provide it.

Normally you do, now I have to wonder if there is no other context and you're just doing your job.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
No one is implying voting straight Republican will completely fix everything. But it is surely better than any Democrat model. If Republicans win the house and senate the fight is not over. There are rhino Republicans that lean globalist and that part of the swamp needs to be drained as well. The United States needs to be a sovereign nation once again. End the Federal Reserve strangle hold. Run out all the Marxists and let people run for offices based on merit not party affiliation.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I know this had to have been said already...I just didn't scroll through yet, but what would happen if Republican leaders said this?

I mean, it was kind of already said, and Democrats had a conniption.

Why is this sort of behavior allowed on either side? I miss the days of disagreement but respect. That time is loooong gone, and I fear for the future.

Personally, I believe tptb want violence among the people.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
so sorry, but a 23 second clip really doesn't give any indication as to just what she is talking about.
I mean the collateral damage that she is talking about could just mean that as we create a system that if more fair for everyone, that top 2% might have some collateral damage to their ability to rake in the millions and billions that they are used to bringing in...
so, how about someone help me find a video that shows the whole interview?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Here's the thing. People can't have it both ways. You can't have Conservatives complaining that the Democrats don't denounce violence from their extremes while at the same time the President of the United States is praising a Senator for body slamming a reporter.

You also can't have Democrats complaining about the Proud Boys while saying stupid crap like Pelosi just did.

None of this makes sense anymore, both sides think they are morally superior when in fact they are both out of their minds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join