It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Leaders Are Not Denouncing Violence Against Republicans, BECAUSE....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
THEY ARE ENDORSING IT!

Democrat Congresswoman/ U.S. House Minority Leader NANCY PELOSI declared today:

“If there’s some collateral damage, for some others that don’t share our view, well so be it!”
If you have a strong stomach, here is a video clip of Pelosi speaking those words of hate: twitter.com...

Before today, I was wondering why the TOP leaders of the Democrat party, like Pelosi and Schumer, had not denounced the increasing incidents of Democrat individual and mob violence, aimed at Republicans all across our nation.

After Pelosi endorsed Democrat violence/acts of terror today, I now know why.

Senate Minority Leader, Chuck Schumer, is smarter than Nancy Pelosi. He's probably supporting and encouraging the violence in more stealthy ways.

-CareWeMust
edit on 10/18/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Um...........

For the exact same reason Adolf Hitler didn’t denounce violence against his opposition supporters?

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Dems are being PAID to Say that . They have Sold their Souls to the Devil , and the Devil Always gets his Due..........

edit on 18-10-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

You know what it smells like

Teen spirit?? No.

It’s 1. Desperation combined with 2. The realization that the mid-terms won’t give them their ‘precious’

edit on 2456x6724America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago10 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

So why do you think that you're only being shown a clip? Don't keep falling for the out of context quote thing.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
A career politician saying something divisive? Say it ain't so! That's par for the course the days. See where it has gotten us? Just how they want it.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
A career politician saying something divisive? Say it ain't so! That's par for the course the days. See where it has gotten us? Just how they want it.

While I don't believe you're far off the mark, you have to admit these words are getting dangerous. Whether it be shooting up a republican baseball game or driving into a crowd of antifa protesters, we need to come together or everything is going to fall apart. Violently.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Guess who's not going to be a part of the violence? The politicians saying these things. The whole point is to get us fighting each other, not politicians.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

So why do you think that you're only being shown a clip? Don't keep falling for the out of context quote thing.

Here she says it at the end.

If you can make any sense of the rest of it.

lol

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: sine.nomine

Guess who's not going to be a part of the violence? The politicians saying these things. The whole point is to get us fighting each other, not politicians.

Again, I agree with you. But my contention is they are representative leaders. Something should be done otherwise the situation will escalate.

I think we'd agree on a French style relovution at this point. But let's avoid these situations at all costs. We need a better way of holding these politicians accountable.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Thank you, Aus.

How can ANYONE think that dingbat is worthy of following? And, yeah, her collateral damage quote was clear enough even if the rest wasn't. Follow your leader, Ante, cripey.

edit on 19-10-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

If they win the House after this unprecedented level of violence, it will prove to Democrats and Republicans that VIOLENCE PAYS. A full-blown civil war will precede the 2020 election.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Quite Right about the "desperation". They even pointed out on Terrorism-promoting CNN today that it's hard for Dems to win, when Republicans have so many achievements in just 2 short years.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Those words and their meaning are as clear as a bell. What she mumbled before and after is not relevant to that statement.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The Secret Service needs to ARREST Maxine Waters! This evening she said;

Maxine Waters - "I will go and take Trump out tonight!"
VidClip: twitter.com...

She's implying that if she's willing to "take out" our President, every like-minded Democrat should be willing to. This dangerous woman has now crossed the line. Maxine Waters is now encouraging assassination!

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The democrats, and indeed the ENTIRE left, believe that some great ‘wrong’ has been perpetrated against them and that they are under attack from some ‘enemy’.

That’s what their iq is telling them.

When you’re thick enough to think like this then openly supporting violence against this ‘enemy’ is acceptable.

The good news is, the ‘left’ is most definitely a minority and is the number one fastest shrinking minority in the country.

I expect when non NPC’s begin to push back, they’ll scream for some tolerance.
edit on 19 10 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

All I'm saying.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Nah, you don't understand. She wants to take him out to a nice steak dinner because she's concerned with his McDonald's intake. It's an act of charity and general concern, I'm sure.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
send antifa to florida. gun toting republicans in a stand your ground state are the solution to antifa

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
This explains Hillary's call for violence against Republicans, and the ever-increasing body count.

New Revelation from Larry Nichols: Hillary's Father ran the Chicago MOB, after Al Capone was killed.

brassballs.blog...

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join