It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When a White Girl Screams Rape

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

that was so idiotic - i is tempted to yell " false flag "

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Be careful with that one. She's a history expert. Just the other day she was saying how the Civil War had nothing to do with slavery.

Fist off, I would think that Abraham Lincoln knew more about the subject than you.

I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at my rear is my greatest foe.
Abraham Lincoln

The civil war had slavery as a pretext. The actual war was all about the 10th amendment. For the record, the States lost the war there.

Slavery in the north ended long after the civil war ended.

Secondly, the topic touched a nerve with me because when I was raped nobody gave a # because I was Native American.

Third and finally, you have inspired me to just leave ATS.

Congratulations.

You have won.

You can’t leave ATS.

I really enjoy your insight and advice that I have received from you. Please stay.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: WUNK22
My mom told me black girls will give you an STD, then rob you. Funny huh?

Nope, it's not true at all. As someone who has been down that road I can tell you that you will find yourself not wanting to revert to Caucasian women.

Someone should make a saying about it.

So degrading white women is the secret to a happy relationship with a women of other races. That had never occured to me before.

I will take it that you are speaking from experience.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Be careful with that one. She's a history expert. Just the other day she was saying how the Civil War had nothing to do with slavery.

Fist off, I would think that Abraham Lincoln knew more about the subject than you.

I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at my rear is my greatest foe.
Abraham Lincoln

The civil war had slavery as a pretext. The actual war was all about the 10th amendment. For the record, the States lost the war there.

Slavery in the north ended long after the civil war ended.

Secondly, the topic touched a nerve with me because when I was raped nobody gave a # because I was Native American.

Third and finally, you have inspired me to just leave ATS.

Congratulations.

You have won.

Don't go. Your words mean more than you know.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Sounds like tone policing more than anything. It is unlikely the Dems will resort to lynchings, but it is true that when a mob refuses due process or the presumption of innocence, lynchings are possible. I’d say it works metaphorically better than literally.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

So you have no problem with this?

Honey, I've always told my son — don't be messin' around with that — if you get caught, she will cry rape.

And by "that" she means white girls and by "caught" she means that if her black son is caught with a white girl, she'll accuse him of rape.

Which is kind of ironic considering that it would be her Republican father who she'd be afraid of telling the truth to.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Republicans- the party of fear.

Truly.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Honey, I've always told my son — don't be messin' around with that — if you get caught, she will cry rape.

And by "that" she means white girls and by "caught" she means that if her black son is caught with a white girl, she'll accuse him of rape.

Which is kind of ironic considering that it would be her Republican father who she'd be afraid of telling the truth to.

Oh, is that what she means? We’d have to ask to clarify that.

This part is far more interesting though, considering it’s the argument they’re trying to make.

Woman 2: Our congressman, French Hill, and the Republicans, know that it's dangerous to change the presumption of innocence to a presumption of guilt — especially for black men.

If the Democrats can do that to a white justice of the Supreme Court with no evidence, no corroboration and all of her witnesses, including her best friend, say it didn't happen? What will happen to our husbands, our fathers or our sons when a white girl lies on them?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

It kind of reminds me the way the Democrats treated Kanye after his last Trump meeting. Don Lemons lost his mind with his rant.

As far as you believing that it is Republican Fathers that are making their daughters cry rape, I assume you have something to go along with that claim called proof.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Attacking people for their political beliefs is all they have. The hivemind demands it so anti’s iq tells him that he HAS to comply.

Either comply with the NPC groupthink or be a victim of it . That’s how fascism works.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

That ad kinda sounds like many of your threads.

Huh.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
If you don’t like it don’t read it.

The ad is obviously playing identity politics, and the OP is right to point it out.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip

The ad is obviously playing identity politics, and the OP is right to point it out.

The OP is playing identity politics with every thread posted.........

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip

The OP is playing identity politics with every thread posted.........

I don’t think that is true. We’re all just passing the time here.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
So degrading white women is the secret to a happy relationship with a women of other races. That had never occured to me before.

Another joke over your head, at least your are consistent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join