It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When a White Girl Screams Rape

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
I think y'all are missing this thing called history, where if white girls were caught by their parents and their date wasn't the proper color they would scream rape.

Google is your friend to check in on American history.

'History' being the operative word here. Uncle Salty knows history too.

link   
a reply to: highvein

Denounce what? That people have different feelings about politics?

Holy #. If Democratic PAC put this out, the white grievance from conservatives in this thread would be so thick we'd need windshield wipers on our monitors.

GTFO. Play dumb if you want, don't expect me to coddle you.

link   

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Sounds like a trick production made by a jealous and bitter Progressive with a youtube channel.

Pour it on boy and start broiling your crow dinner !!

Nice try however and a "A" for the cloak attempt.

Busted !!

💥Sun💥😃💥Burn💥

link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Bring a whole new meaning to getting white gurl wasted.

Mrs. L looking hot as usual.

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I'm laughing my arse off, but I'm not black, either. Nor am I willing to ask any blacks I know to listen to that and then share their thoughts with me. So I'm gonna ask random people on the internet: would a black person please comment on this?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh look, it's nobody's favorite reptilian!

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Oh look, it's nobody's favorite reptilian!

How the **** did he get in front of me!?!?!?!

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

He phase shifts.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Strange... I am not up on specifically how PAC's work but how can a newly formed PAC spend money they don't have? Notice the part of the story stating that they are 62K+ in debt?

apnews.com...

Vernon Robinson, the PAC’s co-founder and treasurer, said the ad has been running in Little Rock. He said the ad is part of a $50,000 buy that includes a similar spot running on stations in Missouri, where Republican Josh Hawley is trying to unseat Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill. The group had not coordinated the ad with Hill or spoken to his campaign about it, Robinson said.

The North Carolina-based PAC was formed earlier this year and this week reported having about $52,507 cash on hand and $62,769 in debt. The group has spent about $30,000 in recent weeks on ad buys in Arkansas and Missouri races, according to Federal Election Commission records.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Speaking of phase shifts, I always wondered what would happen if you and X literally bumped into each other in real life, would the universe collapse into a black hole?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Speaking of phase shifts, I always wondered what would happen if you and X literally bumped into each other in real life, would the universe collapse into a black hole?

He'd have to be a real live human being for any of that to happen.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

a reply to: highvein

Denounce what? That people have different feelings about politics?

Holy #. If Democratic PAC put this out, the white grievance from conservatives in this thread would be so thick we'd need windshield wipers on our monitors.

GTFO. Play dumb if you want, don't expect me to coddle you.

lol. Do you think? Your saying division propaganda was put into place to spark outrage from an ethnic group. Propaganda works on most people.

It is not from the Democratic PAC, so that logic is flawed because there is no baseline to measure it. That makes it speculation, the way you think a group will react while having no data to experiment with.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

The American Civil War was 100% about slavery. I'll just quote myself from my response:

The Confederate states were quite clear about why they seceded. They literally wrote Declarations of Causes:

The Declaration of Causes of Seceding States

Georgia's first paragraph:

The people of Georgia having dissolved their political connection with the Government of the United States of America, present to their confederates and the world the causes which have led to the separation. For the last ten years we have had numerous and serious causes of complaint against our non-slave-holding confederate States with reference to the subject of African slavery.

And here's how Mississippi's starts:

In the momentous step which our State has taken of dissolving its connection with the government of which we so long formed a part, it is but just that we should declare the prominent reasons which have induced our course.

Our position is thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery-- the greatest material interest of the world. Its labor supplies the product which constitutes by far the largest and most important portions of commerce of the earth. These products are peculiar to the climate verging on the tropical regions, and by an imperious law of nature, none but the black race can bear exposure to the tropical sun. These products have become necessities of the world, and a blow at slavery is a blow at commerce and civilization. That blow has been long aimed at the institution, and was at the point of reaching its consummation. There was no choice left us but submission to the mandates of abolition, or a dissolution of the Union, whose principles had been subverted to work out our ruin. That we do not overstate the dangers to our institution, a reference to a few facts will sufficiently prove.

Next up, South Carolina. Again, right up front:

The people of the State of South Carolina, in Convention assembled, on the 26th day of April, A.D., 1852, declared that the frequent violations of the Constitution of the United States, by the Federal Government, and its encroachments upon the reserved rights of the States, fully justified this State in then withdrawing from the Federal Union; but in deference to the opinions and wishes of the other slaveholding States, she forbore at that time to exercise this right. Since that time, these encroachments have continued to increase, and further forbearance ceases to be a virtue.

And with Texas? Well damn, here it is again — and right up front:

The government of the United States, by certain joint resolutions, bearing date the 1st day of March, in the year A.D. 1845, proposed to the Republic of Texas, then *a free, sovereign and independent nation* [emphasis in the original], the annexation of the latter to the former, as one of the co-equal states thereof,

The people of Texas, by deputies in convention assembled, on the fourth day of July of the same year, assented to and accepted said proposals and formed a constitution for the proposed State, upon which on the 29th day of December in the same year, said State was formally admitted into the Confederated Union.

Texas abandoned her separate national existence and consented to become one of the Confederated Union to promote her welfare, insure domestic tranquility and secure more substantially the blessings of peace and liberty to her people. She was received into the confederacy with her own constitution, under the guarantee of the federal constitution and the compact of annexation, that she should enjoy these blessings. She was received as a commonwealth holding, maintaining and protecting the institution known as negro slavery-- the servitude of the African to the white race within her limits-- a relation that had existed from the first settlement of her wilderness by the white race, and which her people intended should exist in all future time. Her institutions and geographical position established the strongest ties between her and other slave-holding States of the confederacy. Those ties have been strengthened by association. But what has been the course of the government of the United States, and of the people and authorities of the non-slave-holding States, since our connection with them?

Virginia. First paragraph:

The people of Virginia, in their ratification of the Constitution of the United States of America, adopted by them in Convention on the twenty-fifth day of June, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty-eight, having declared that the powers granted under the said Constitution were derived from the people of the United States, and might be resumed whensoever the same should be perverted to their injury and oppression; and the Federal Government, having perverted said powers, not only to the injury of the people of Virginia, but to the oppression of the Southern Slaveholding States.

edit on 2018-10-18 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Be careful with that one. She's a history expert. Just the other day she was saying how the Civil War had nothing to do with slavery.

Fist off, I would think that Abraham Lincoln knew more about the subject than you.

I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at my rear is my greatest foe.
Abraham Lincoln

The civil war had slavery as a pretext. The actual war was all about the 10th amendment. For the record, the States lost the war there.

Slavery in the north ended long after the civil war ended.

Secondly, the topic touched a nerve with me because when I was raped nobody gave a # because I was Native American.

Third and finally, you have inspired me to just leave ATS.

Congratulations.

You have won.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join