It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When a White Girl Screams Rape

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Okay, so this is the most w-t-actual-f political ad I've heard in years. Check it out.

Here's my transcript:

Woman 1: What do you think about what's happening in Washington?

Woman 2: Our congressman, French Hill, and the Republicans, know that it's dangerous to change the presumption of innocence to a presumption of guilt — especially for black men.

If the Democrats can do that to a white justice of the Supreme Court with no evidence, no corroboration and all of her witnesses, including her best friend, say it didn't happen? What will happen to our husbands, our fathers or our sons when a white girl lies on them?

Woman 1: Girrrl, white Democrats will be lynchin' black folk again.

Woman 2: Honey, I've always told my son — don't be messin' around with that — if you get caught, she will cry rape.

Woman 1: I'm voting to keep Congressman French Hill and the Republicans because we have to protect our men and boys. We can't afford to let white Democrats take us back to bad old days of race verdicts, life sentences and lynchings when a white girl screams rape.

Wow. Take that lyin' ass white girls?

Radio ad in Arkansas suggests ‘lynching’ if Democrats win

GOP Rep. French Hill criticized the ad from Black Americans for the President’s Agenda, which invokes the accusation that Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted a woman when he was a teenager. A woman in the ad says that “white Democrats will be lynching black folk again.”

Vernon Robinson, the PAC’s co-founder and treasurer, said the ad has been running in Little Rock. He said the ad is part of a $50,000 buy that includes a similar spot running on stations in Missouri, where Republican Josh Hawley is trying to unseat Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill. The group had not coordinated the ad with Hill or spoken to his campaign about it, Robinson said.

Robinson did not immediately respond to an email Thursday night from The Associated Press asking if the group planned to pull the ad.

Here we have an example of how to piss off absolutely everyone simultaneously.
edit on 2018-10-18 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Here we have an example of how to piss off absolutely everyone simultaneously.

Is it wrong that I'm laughing?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Is it wrong that I thought of this?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I almost can't believe that was real... almost.

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Listen to what it says from 0.54 seconds into it. Not authorized by any candidate or candidates committee. It might not be a real political ad.

link   

I just have to ask... is there anything in the ad that is factually incorrect?

Besides the part where Democrats will be lynching people again.

Now they have antifa, public shaming and an occasional gun-related murder, so the KKK is out of style.

For now.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
^_^

Dude it was almost like those rapping bail bond adverts.

👌🔥🔥🔥🔥💯💯💯👌

cept this ones fiyah

(post by theantediluvian removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

It's a real political ad. It was produced by the PAC "Black Americans for the President’s Agenda" and aired in Little Rock. But yes, the candidate it attempts to support was very quick to thoroughly denounce it.

This by the way is an example of one of those rare occasions when you should 100% expect a person to denounce the actions of somebody else.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Totally accurate.

My buddy Cleve's mom once told him, before we all went out looking to get laid, 'Now, Cleve, don't you be chasing snowflake tonight, you know how dem honky bitches get, all 'you raped me' and ****. So find yoself a good soul sister to boom boom with. Oh, and let yo white friend here drive'.

True story.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: highvein

It's a real political ad. It was produced by the PAC "Black Americans for the President’s Agenda" and aired in Little Rock. But yes, the candidate it attempts to support was very quick to thoroughly denounce it.

This by the way is an example of one of those rare occasions when you should 100% expect a person to denounce the actions of somebody else.

Denounce what? That people have different feelings about politics?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
My mom told me black girls will give you an STD, then rob you. Funny huh? Remember the Duke rape crying stripper??a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Bring a whole new meaning to getting white gurl wasted.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Lumenari

Totally accurate.

My buddy Cleve's mom once told him, before we all went out looking to get laid, 'Now, Cleve, don't you be chasing snowflake tonight, you know how dem honky bitches get, all 'you raped me' and ****. So find yoself a good soul sister to boom boom with. Oh, and let yo white friend here drive'.

True story.

Wouldn't doubt it.

I think y'all are missing this thing called history, where if white girls were caught by their parents and their date wasn't the proper color they would scream rape.

Google is your friend to check in on American history.

Plenty of black and NA males went to jail for just the accusation.

Non-whites remember this... thus the ad.

Hope that helped and I'm out of this thread... too much male stupid in one place.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Not white sweety.

Sure. That's exactly what you would say, isn't it?

Doubt you're capable of rape....

Thanks.

Anything else you have on the actual subject?

Like... can you point out anything that was factually incorrect?

Uh, what? What exactly do facts have to do with that ad? If Democrats win, white girls are going falsely accuse black men of rape and there will be lynchings? Yeah, I'm going to say none of that is factually correct.

Or do you mean the bit about Ford? That's not factually correct either. Here:

If the Democrats can do that to a white justice of the Supreme Court with no evidence, no corroboration and all of her witnesses, including her best friend, say it didn't happen?

Kavanaugh wasn't a justice of the Supreme Court and no, all of her witnesses, including her best friend, did not say "it didn't happen."

Did they?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
My mom told me black girls will give you an STD, then rob you. Funny huh?

Nope, it's not true at all. As someone who has been down that road I can tell you that you will find yourself not wanting to revert to Caucasian women.

Someone should make a saying about it.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

That brings back memories. Thanks!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join