It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic Exorcist Holding Special Mass To Counter Witches’ Hex on Kavanaugh

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
www.newsweek.com... STR_7FxwGe2LJcaiEnmo

"Upon hearing of the hex, Thomas said he was “appalled” and the other exorcists he shared the story with were equally as troubled by the planned event. The priest explained the hex shows people believe in the power of witchcraft and will direct evil to have a “permanently adverse” effect on Kavanaugh."

I have to admit this is not something I expected to read on the mainstream news.
What is more surprising? That they are calling the spells on Kavanaugh evil and believe in them, or that they are countering with a spell of their own?
Oh they call it "a special form or prayer", but we know it is just another spell. So what does that make Catholic priests?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

GOOD FOR HIM!!!

big big difference between cursing someone and praying for their protection
edit on 18-10-2018 by ElGoobero because: add content

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

What Kavanaugh haters really need.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

How is "cursing/hexing" someone different than praying that God throws confusion on Kavanaugh's critics, like Pat Robertson did on the air?

Psychic warfare is psychic warfare.

edit on 18-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Captain Howdy doesn't like this.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I have to admit this is not something I expected to read on the mainstream news.

Let me get this straight. You did not expect to a religious group to speak about spiritual things.

Well I do have to admit that this is not something I expected to read as news that surprises someone.

SNF for the differences in how we see the situation. It is always good to view the world through different lens for the understanding.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Captain Howdy doesn't like this.

You and your sock puppets again....go get the belt.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

I see you're still confused as to what a sock puppet happens to be.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

www.wnd.com...

A Roman Catholic priest, meanwhile, has planned a special mass in response, explaining that when curses are aimed at people in a state of grace, “they have little or no effect

I guess that is what I am surprised about, that the Catholic church would even entertain a curse per say. It seems they don't feel that Kavanaugh is in a "state of grace" either!

By the way, you gotta love this part!
"Satanic cults often commit crimes; they murder and sexually abuse everyone it (sic) their cult.”

Yeah, we know Catholic priest don't know anything about sexual abuse.....

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I don’t think we need a make believe fairy to help Justice Kavanaugh, the dems are doing a good job of that all by themselves.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I see you're still confused as to what a sock puppet happens to be.

I know what you think they are used for, but your just a boy, and don't know any better.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I'm flattered that you want to make the topic about me but it's about some religious cuckoobananas trying to stop a hex by some other wackos.

Try to follow along there buckaroo, it ain't too hard.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I guess that is what I am surprised about, that the Catholic church would even entertain a curse per say. It seems they don't feel that Kavanaugh is in a "state of grace" either!

I understand, but they believe that good and evil are real and can manifest themselves into our reality.

By the way, you gotta love this part! "Satanic cults often commit crimes; they murder and sexually abuse everyone it (sic) their cult.”

Yeah, we know Catholic priest don't know anything about sexual abuse.....

I see you point on this matter.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I'm flattered that you want to make the topic about me but it's about some religious cuckoobananas trying to stop a hex by some other wackos.

Try to follow along there buckaroo, it ain't too hard.

Yes. I can see that you were a major contributor with your "Captain Howdy doesn't like this. " reply. The scope of what it added to context of this thread is mindboggling.

With that I bid you adieux.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Yes. I can see that you were a major contributor with your "Captain Howdy doesn't like this. " reply. The scope of what it added to context of this thread is mindboggling.

I know sometimes my jokes can be highbrow and go over the heads of people who don't have a fully functioning sense of humor so I will do something I don't normally do, I'll explain the joke to you buckaroo.

In the novel The Exorcist, Pazuzu, the demon that inhabits poor little Regan McNeill, is initially called 'Captain Howdy' to trick her into admitting it into her mind.

Now, here's the thing, it's fictional, just like the Catholic Church's exorcisms, they aren't real, it's all hocus pocus. So my comment about Captain Howdy, who is also fictional, not liking it, is called 'irony'. Hopefully I don't need to explain that to you also.

Now that I've typed all that you can see it's sooooo much better for me just to use the abridged version.

edit on 18-10-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Now that I've typed all that you can see it's sooooo much better for me just to use the abridged version.

I preferred that version, because I did not know that. Thank you for the explanation.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Muggles just don't get it.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Muggles just don't get it.

We need your signature.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Go find a Susan, the last one chewed through the ropes.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It's happened before. S. Palin knows all about it. Her campaign was apparently under attack by witches.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join