It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Graham to Feinstein : "Apparently one kick of the mule wasn’t enough"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The Nu Left; Just the Gestapo in skinny jeans.

You forgot the Kale smoothie.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

With manbuns, pink hair and 10 dollar lattes.

Ohh, and "catchy" chants.

Don't forget vape pens and a vegan diet.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
But you've got to hand it to her -- at least she's not a coward, like so many others in congress these days.
The old girl's got courage and tenacity.

politicians are to courage like dysentery is to dieting.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I hope someone stops her, I am not certain I can take much more of we must believe them even without evidence, a police report or corroborating witness.

Its not often I wish people to die, but some of that democrat leadership needs to go or we are going to end up 1 party control which will suck for everyone.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Top selling brand is:

"Guess"stapo

😃🔔

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: efabian
a reply to: carewemust

As to the start of the phenomenon, I am not sure... but I do have to say that it is brilliant. I would have never thought of describing libs in such way.

I believe that the results of a study that was released showed a certain percentage of people did not have an 'inner monologue' or 'inner voice' when thinking. Someone made the comparison to being like a non-playable character, as they just followed a certain script with no independent thought.

One thing led to another and it because associated with the left (think 4chan).

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

With manbuns, pink hair and 10 dollar lattes.

Ohh, and "catchy" chants.

Don't forget vape pens and a vegan diet.

How could i forget those awesome.vapes..

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

a reply to: Pyle

So it's weird for Republicans to think logically and independently, and then vote in kind. Yet it's not weird for Democrats to be hypocrites and act in lock step? Ok...

NPCs tend to stick with NPCs. It's in their programming.

Yep, look at this thread only one way of thinking allowed, because apparently if you dont follow the GOP hive mind you are not even a real person.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MisterSpock

MisterSpock, thank-you for that video. NOW I understand how NPC is being equated to certain Democrats. I'll be glad when everyone gets back to Meme's with REAL people featured. Those are hilarious.

In reality, the joke isnt new as there have been previous NPC humor related to certain games, it's just taken a certain visual and applied it to a different group.

What helps is that those targeted, actually solidify it by their response to the meme. Thereby giving it even more power and relevance.

It will flourish.

Why is spreading a dehumanizing memes a good thing?
The NPC spreading crowd doesnt notice the irony in them spouting the same thing at everyone else?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

So it's weird for Republicans to think logically and independently, and then vote in kind. Yet it's not weird for Democrats to be hypocrites and act in lock step? Ok...

Yep, look at this thread only one way of thinking allowed, because apparently if you dont follow the GOP hive mind you are not even a real person.

What a typical NPC response...

Reminds me of that Philip k dick novel, do NPCs dream of being NPCs.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

MisterSpock, thank-you for that video. NOW I understand how NPC is being equated to certain Democrats. I'll be glad when everyone gets back to Meme's with REAL people featured. Those are hilarious.

In reality, the joke isnt new as there have been previous NPC humor related to certain games, it's just taken a certain visual and applied it to a different group.

What helps is that those targeted, actually solidify it by their response to the meme. Thereby giving it even more power and relevance.

It will flourish.

The NPC spreading crowd doesnt notice the irony in them spouting the same thing at everyone else?

Someday, I hope you get it, it's not dehumanizing, its the exact opposite.

Individual, critical thought is what humans are supposed to have. Disagree with whatever you want, but calling it dehumanizing is pigeonholing yourself.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Well I will give the stooges on the alt-right, at least they change things up when they fail. How many labels have we gone through for people that dont agree with them?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

It will flourish.

Individual, critical thought is what humans are supposed to have. Disagree with whatever you want, but calling it dehumanizing is pigeonholing yourself.

But you are calling people who dont agree with you thoughtless drones. How is that not dehumanizing?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Well I will give the stooges on the alt-right, at least they change things up when they fail. How many labels have we gone through for people that dont agree with them?

Yes, the bar is always moving.

From native American, to proof of possible native ancestry to my family's story, its always changing.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

It will flourish.

But you are calling people who dont agree with you thoughtless drones. How is that not dehumanizing?

To be clear, all humans are thoughtless, worthless drones. I didnt post in the go back in time and change one thing thread.

But my answer would have been to be there when the fish emerged from the primordial ooze, and step on it. Please try to pigeonhole me now.
edit on 18-10-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

From native American, to proof of possible native ancestry to my family's story, its always changing.

Cool nothing I brought up has to do with any of that. So good on you for keeping to the script.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Cool nothing I brought up has to do with any of that. So good on you for keeping to the script.

I pity you, but to be fair I pity just about everyone. So its really no big deal.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I pity you, but to be fair I pity just about everyone. So its really no big deal.

Nihilism will only get you so far, but no need to project it on to others. Kinda of like this whole NPC meme is just projection from a group of people lock step in their own beliefs.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Actually, I think I'm a pretty big piece of #, with below average intelligence. Sadly, with that low bar established, I'm constantly let down and shocked by what others do.

I dont think thats nihilism, sadly it's just reality. One of the reasons I think that AI will absolutely destroy humanity. Anything that can reach such a high level of logic, while lacking weak human emotions, will surely view us as nothing but biological waste.

Even our(your) coveted politics will be absolutely meaningless to such an advanced intelligence.

Going to be a great play to watch, imo.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Those scary nasty alt righters. They're every where. Rising epidemic. Gotta #resist.

Anyone who doesn't agree with you is an alt righter. Got it. Better go get my swastika arm band and black leather boots. Not sure how the neo Nazis will react to my Hispanic skin tho.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join