It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Graham to Feinstein : "Apparently one kick of the mule wasn’t enough"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: efabian

Can someone explain these "NPC" weird looking people, I'm seeing all over Twitter now? When/what started it, and what do they represent?

NPC means “nonplayable character” or “nonplayer character”

In other words, Democrats 😎

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

But they don’t think that their #resistance is futile...

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Can someone explain these "NPC" weird looking people, I'm seeing all over Twitter now? When/what started it, and what do they represent?

Do you really want to know?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

NPC stands for "non player character" in games.. in other words a character made by the developers of said game.
Now, in memes it is used to rather trigger liberals which are only able to argue with msm talking points, where it is somewhat comparable to the msm being the "developer" and the liberal the "NPC" in this case.

As to the start of the phenomenon, I am not sure... but I do have to say that it is brilliant. I would have never thought of describing libs in such way.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

NPC means “nonplayable character” or “nonplayer character”

In other words, Democrats 😎

Thank-you, but I can't see NYTimes links. For some reason, all I get is a white screen. Oh...no loss. NYTimes sucks.

But you have given me what I need to do some searches into how Nonplayable Character relates to Democrats They don't look full of hate and ignorance, like radical Demoncrats.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Everyone should brush up on this meme, it's going to be around for awhile, well into trumps 2nd term.

And it will only get better as the midterm fallout and eventual 2020 dem loss rolls by.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The simpler aspect of the npc meme is that they have a limited, prescribed dialog that they repeat no matter what is actually happening around them.

No thought, no awareness, just programmed lines they keep spouting anytime they are "on screen".

See the oblivion npc jokes, but just replace the dialog with SJW nonsense.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

MisterSpock, thank-you for that video. NOW I understand how NPC is being equated to certain Democrats. I'll be glad when everyone gets back to Meme's with REAL people featured. Those are hilarious.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

They're just as bad as NPCNN and MSNPC.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

MisterSpock, thank-you for that video. NOW I understand how NPC is being equated to certain Democrats. I'll be glad when everyone gets back to Meme's with REAL people featured. Those are hilarious.

In reality, the joke isnt new as there have been previous NPC humor related to certain games, it's just taken a certain visual and applied it to a different group.

What helps is that those targeted, actually solidify it by their response to the meme. Thereby giving it even more power and relevance.

It will flourish.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

They're just as bad as NPCNN and MSNPC.

I chuckled when I watched dices video this morning and he said msnpc.

This memes a winner, trophy award winner for sure.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Thank-you for the thorough explanation, EFabian. Do liberals READILY understand this type of put-down? If they do, they're smarter than me in that regard!

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Wow... I'm amazed! It seems that this NPC thing would go right over the heads of most (especially older) Democrats, but apparently not.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Wow... I'm amazed! It seems that this NPC thing would go right over the heads of most (especially older) Democrats, but apparently not.

Most dont need to understand it to hate it, CNN will tell them its about nazi dehumanization and be against it no matter what. Failing to see the humor.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
But you've got to hand it to her -- at least she's not a coward, like so many others in congress these days.
The old girl's got courage and tenacity.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
But you've got to hand it to her -- at least she's not a coward, like so many others in congress these days.
The old girl's got courage and tenacity.

Shes senile, and probably clinically insane.

Yes let's start handing out awards for that.

She most likely railroaded Ford and threw her into the spotlight just for partisan politics. What a gal.
edit on 18-10-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Lumenari

But they don’t think that their #resistance is futile...

Emphasis alone is my reply.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Diane Feinstein is the type of woman that pops into your head when you are burning a bunch of old tires and think to yourself " is there anything else I should burn while the DNR isnt around"?

Personally, I can find more use for an old worn and corded set of tires than I can for these legacy politicians.
edit on 18-10-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The Nu Left; Just the Gestapo in skinny jeans.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The Nu Left; Just the Gestapo in skinny jeans.

With manbuns, pink hair and 10 dollar lattes.

Ohh, and "catchy" chants.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join