It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jason Chaffetz "At Disneyland today with Senator Elizabeth Warren"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
...comedian or a representative...

Soooooo redundant.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

...comedian or a representative...

Soooooo redundant.

Maybe he should go back to the hotel and take a look at some health care policy so the next time he doesn't have to say the dog ate his homework.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Won't matter. He's not running again.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Keepin' it classy, ATS.

What? Warren looks pretty good in that picture, must of been her good Indian side....

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thankfully.

I mean I get it, I can't hit mute fast enough when Warren comes on but the anti PC movement has gone far overboard. I get the response to the lunacy from the left but we can't live in perpetual jokes and mocking and expect to solve problems.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
What? Warren looks pretty good in that picture, must of been her good Indian side....

Which one is she?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Yes...yes he is.

Not that I am offended one way or the other, I think you know my sense of humor by now, but imagine Chaffetz if a Democrat posed with a man wearing a diaper and said, 'Look at me, I'm with Jason's Mormon buddy!'.

His effing head would explode.

And I know you know that I know you know I like Trump.

But yeah....Chaffetz is like the whack-a-mole of political flatlining. You think hes gone and he just pops back up....

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
And I know you know that I know you know I like Trump.

So, Norton, when I....how's the rest of it go?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Thankfully.

I mean I get it, I can't hit mute fast enough when Warren comes on but the anti PC movement has gone far overboard. I get the response to the lunacy from the left but we can't live in perpetual jokes and mocking and expect to solve problems.

*sigh*

You're right I suppose. We should all just devolve into angry m-words and attack people when they do stupid stuff instead of roundly poking fun at them. I've always found that instead of laughter being the best medicine, it's a nail-studded 2x4.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Wha you think he doesn't look like grinchface?

Its okay to laugh at both side guys.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I know. How many orange Jesus jokes are there?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

IDK but I recommend Jesus OG.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Which one is she?

She does like to wear a traditional head dress so I'm going with the one on the left...

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Thankfully.

*sigh*

You're right I suppose. We should all just devolve into angry m-words and attack people when they do stupid stuff instead of roundly poking fun at them. I've always found that instead of laughter being the best medicine, it's a nail-studded 2x4.

I disagree you can make fun of your opponent's and it can be done with class. I just saw Nikki Haley at a roast she makes fun of Elizabeth Warren but then, in the end, explains why demonizing people is wrong. One more thing I didn't realize just how funny she is I was surprised.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Keepin' it classy, ATS.

Best post ever!

Ummm...I know...

How ironic...it’s a self generated meme...

Too funny...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Thankfully.

*sigh*

I wasn't aware we only have binary options.

So in your world the two options for solving political problems are being violent or mocking people. Got it.

No wonder society is crumbling. Civility doesn't exist and everyone can blame everyone else.

Personally I don't find politicians pretending to be comedians funny. Particularly when they have terrible work records and can't pass the legislation that requires work for our largest problems like illegal immigration and healthcare.

Yeah I know your response,... It's the other person not me.

And by the way their are plenty of crazy conservatives that threaten people, blow up buildings, kill dr's etc..so lets not pretend.
edit on 19-10-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
She does like to wear a traditional head dress so I'm going with the one on the left...

Ah, I thought it was the mary on the right.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: projectvxn

It's not that the left can't meme, I suppose, it's that they ARE a meme and just don't seem to understand why.

Just as much as the right can’t watch Saturday night live without throwing a fit. Or just as much as people here on ATS said they would cancel Netflix or how much they complain about no right wing comedy on TV.
Just sayin

No one watches SNL. And Netflix just plain sucks. It's not a left or right thing. But when it comes to you, you make it a L/R thing as usual.

Oh my I didn’t know that a single person doesn’t watch either one of those.
How have you come across this info? Or is this just your overly emotional opinion?

No HUMAN BEING watches SNL. Only you hive mind zombies. I thought you understood this? Oh that's right. You need everything spelled out for you. I forgot the NPC rules of conduct.
edit on 19-10-2018 by rollanotherone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Question though:

Check your internal sensibilities. Is Nikki Haley doing it with class simply because you know she actually is Indian and therefore gets a pass on using a term that is otherwise insensitive for Native Americans (and incorrect) because she's "authentic" and that releases your offensive meter enough to make it funny, meaning that any other person not Indian would be not doing it with class?

And therefore, the reason why Chaffetz is not doing it with class is because he took a photo next to a cigar store Indian which is a huge stereotype and now deemed slightly offensive which makes the whole thing feel slightly tacky to you and therefore classless?

When you get right down to brass tacks, both jokes are basically the same: Elizabeth Warren is a fake Indian, not Native American - Indian.

But one is "classy" to you and other isn't ... hmmm. I think they're the same.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

No he would have been funny if he had just took a picture with her. Instead of dime store indian.

www.buildabettermousetrip.com...
edit on 10/19/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join