It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jason Chaffetz "At Disneyland today with Senator Elizabeth Warren"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I thought joe rogan's new comedy special was great. And he is a liberal. My kind of liberal.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: ketsuko

It's not that the left can't meme, I suppose, it's that they ARE a meme and just don't seem to understand why.

Just as much as the right can’t watch Saturday night live without throwing a fit. Or just as much as people here on ATS said they would cancel Netflix or how much they complain about no right wing comedy on TV.
Just sayin

No one watches SNL. And Netflix just plain sucks. It's not a left or right thing. But when it comes to you, you make it a L/R thing as usual.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

It's not that the left can't meme, I suppose, it's that they ARE a meme and just don't seem to understand why.

Just as much as the right can’t watch Saturday night live without throwing a fit. Or just as much as people here on ATS said they would cancel Netflix or how much they complain about no right wing comedy on TV.
Just sayin

No one watches SNL. And Netflix just plain sucks. It's not a left or right thing. But when it comes to you, you make it a L/R thing as usual.

Oh my I didn’t know that a single person doesn’t watch either one of those.
How have you come across this info? Or is this just your overly emotional opinion?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I love how formerly stuffy ol’ republicans are becoming adept #-posters. They’re going to steal entire generations of voting blocks. Dare I say they are the cool ones now?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Keepin' it classy, ATS.

Pretty sure Warren kept it classy well before this....and is continuing the attempt to this day...

Pointing out hypocrisy is only appropriate when someone is blatantly attempting to hijack a culture.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Keepin' it classy, ATS.

I suppose we could all wonder why Disney has such an offensive object d'art on their streetfront to begin with, no matter how period appropriate it may be. I mean, we can no longer read Huck Finn because it's inappropriate for being period appropriate, so I'm sure we ought to be more culturally sensitive in our theme park decorating choices.

Those were dark times in Native American history, and here's Disney glibly recalling it all and rubbing in offensive stereotypes while they are at it. All in order to make obscene amounts of profit!

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Just sayin

Way to prove my point NPC11011.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Just sayin

Way to prove my point NPC11011.

I feel honored to be called NPC11011!
Thank you very much

I would throw up a meme but I’m on my IPad atm.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Pointing out hypocrisy is only appropriate when someone is blatantly attempting to hijack a culture.

Talking about the photo, Chaffetz is a clown.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I suppose we could all wonder why Disney has such an offensive object d'art on their streetfront to begin with...

I don't find cigar store Indians offense, my buddy has one at his shop, I actually think they're pretty cool pieces of art/craftsmanship. I just think he's being low rent but it doesn't surprise me since he's a politician and they are all low rent.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Talking about the photo, Chaffetz is a clown.

Yes...yes he is.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Yes...yes he is.

Not that I am offended one way or the other, I think you know my sense of humor by now, but imagine Chaffetz if a Democrat posed with a man wearing a diaper and said, 'Look at me, I'm with Jason's Mormon buddy!'.

His effing head would explode.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Yes...yes he is.

Not that I am offended one way or the other, I think you know my sense of humor by now, but imagine Chaffetz if a Democrat posed with a man wearing a diaper and said, 'Look at me, I'm with Jason's Mormon buddy!'.

His effing head would explode.

We covered that territory when the press did major exposes on Mormom secret underwear during the Romney campaign, didn't we?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

We covered that territory when the press did major exposes on Mormom secret underwear during the Romney campaign, didn't we?

Ah, but did Harry Reid pose with the Naked Cowboy and say he was with the Mitt-meister? The snowflakery would have been epic.

Just saying, it's even low rent for me and I'm a pretty low rent kind of person.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Ah, but did Harry Reid pose with the Naked Cowboy and say he was with the Mitt-meister? The snowflakery would have been epic.

Just saying, it's even low rent for me and I'm a pretty low rent kind of person.

That was my point up thread though. Harry Reid might have wanted to, but with PC culture being what it is and the Democrats pandering to it being what it is ... they can't risk having that kind of a sense of humor because then they risk getting eaten by their own. PC has no humor. Otherwise, he might have.

The other factor is that Romney didn't do anything to bring secret Mormon underwear to the forefront himself the way Warren has constantly harped on her Native American heritage and claimed privilege from it.

If Romney had and than had gotten torched by it like Warren has, Romney would also deserve every bit of roasting he got from it ... even from Harry Reid posing with a naked cowboy in diapers.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

The other factor is that Romney didn't do anything to bring secret Mormon underwear to the forefront himself the way Warren has constantly harped on her Native American heritage and claimed privilege from it.

None of that excuses Chafettz's jackassery. The optics make him look like a douche.

edit on 18-10-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

That statue is a BEAUTY compared to batty Elizabeth Warren.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

None of thay excuses Chafettz's jackassery. The optics make him look like a douche.

Have all the grown ups left the United? states..

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
Have all the grown ups left the United? states..

When I sound like the grown up the answer is 'yeah, pretty much'.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I mean decide if you want to be a comedian or a representative...do your job it's not to tell jokes and divide the public more.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join