It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump Look-Alike In T.I. Video Says She’s Getting Death Threats

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I won't argue. Call it a mask. Walked out to the shop floor and asked my 3-welders what they called it. A helmet. I won't repeat what else they said about the welders mask description.

Searched the internet to find it's called a helmet. Miller, Lincoln, & Welders supply sites calls em a helmet.

Eh. It makes no nevermind. Hell I always thought it was called a welding hat.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

IF it is true then it is wrong. Sorry, but it is getting harder and harder to believe left-wingers with all the false claims being thrown around by them.

I also think that what she did was wrong. Isn't the left always claiming that "women shouldn't be used as sex objects"?... Well, this woman is being used in such a manner by the left, which points out that this argument that "the right are sexualizing women" when the left keep doing it when it is okay by them/you.

Not only is she allowing herself to be used as a sexual object, for the left-wing agenda, but she is being used as if she was the first lady, Melania Trump.

I wonder what the left would have said about a Michelle Obama look alike, being used by the right, stripping and shaking her butt in such a sexual manner at a white man... The left would be screaming "racism," but when it is the other way around?... Crickets from the left...

edit on 20-10-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This is funny. Republicans are suddenly rational in thinking that it's just people who suck, not an entire party. It wasn't too long ago that every liberal/democrat was a brain-dead violent mob who wants to start a overthrow of Trump.

So many on ATS fall for this left vs right game.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

How is there any racism involved? Plus, white towards black racism is a bit different than the other way around.

Secondly, it's a rap video. It's not a left wing agenda...

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

There is "no difference in racism"... Racism is racism... BLM, Antifa, etc are racist and violent groups, even though there are "white Liberals" in both groups. Real nazis are a racist and violent groups (not the claim from the left that everyone on the right/Trump supporters are nazis, because we are not)

Racism is racism, there is no "better racism" or "worse racism..."

edit on 21-10-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
So many on ATS fall for this left vs right game.

And those who claim "there is no left vs right" are most often the same people who allow, and have allowed atrocities to occur because they would not get involved. Being silent and taking no sides when you see evil deeds occurring is the same as being complicit in such atrocities.

Many Germans during the time of Hitler did not get involved, if they could, with what happened in the death camps. When the allied forces showed the German citizens what was occurring in the death camps, many could not believe what they saw. Those Germans were of similar mind as yourself and many others who think like you.

edit on 21-10-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

How is there any racism involved?...

How is there any racism, or misogyny when it is the other way around? Yet when it serves the left-wing agenda they do yell "racism/misogyny..."
edit on 21-10-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

There is degrees of racism. White skin being a majority combined with the u.s.a.'s history of institutionalized racism towards non-white folk put white/black in a different degree.

Such as a white person calling a black person a n!gger, compared to a black person calling a white person a cracker/honkey or whatever.

Both racist, but different degrees. So yea.. there is worse racism when that race has majority and a history of abuse.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

So if I don't join the insanity, that is left vs right policy in modern America, I'm like an apathetic German who didn't care about hitler's actions?? That's a stretch!

Wait.. should I be like you and blindly support the president?

You know, the guy who said both sides had good people... One side was filled with NAZIs!!!

O... the irony of your statement! Comparing me to someone who would allow NAZIs to come to power, while you support a man who said NAZIs had some good people!!

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join