It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump Look-Alike In T.I. Video Says She’s Getting Death Threats

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
So TST your whole premise is
That those on the left are as bad as those on the right and both should be criticised

How about portraying the Presidents wife stripping, do you think that's acceptable, do you think that's ok

As an aside, yeah, threats are wrong, unfortunately so is the stupid stunt of copying trumps wife stripping, that's wrong but what do you care

Just looking for stars flags and the "anti" reaction

Deja vu

The president's wife ACTUALLY has been photographed completely nude... in intimate positions with other females.. as well as a number of other delightful positions. Not too far off from reality.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
This woman simply states these threats and everyone should believe every single word. Oh gosh golly gee...I had better vote democrat now because of this.

Both sides are equally retarded. But americans like you are too dumb to see. Wake up.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I don't think Melania's spokesperson has to worry about any Trump supporters boycotting T.I., I doubt they care for his music.

Oddly enough, I recall Halle Berry suing Hurricane Chris for a song called "Halle Berry" and talked about girls he thought were as fine as her. I could see the same thing happening here and think it would be great.

As for the threats, I'll have to see them first.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

Conflict in your avatar hints of your fake account. Never heard of a welding "mask" before. Sure it isn't called a welding "helmet"? Yep...pretty sure. Actual real life welders know what I'm talking about here.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I don't think Melania's spokesperson has to worry about any Trump supporters boycotting T.I., I doubt they care for his music.

His most viewed song on Youtube... is this even English? Not even kidding, It sounds like a song made up entirely of gibberish.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Do you believe her without proof? Don't need any of that, eh?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Conflict in your avatar hints of your fake account. Never heard of a welding "mask" before. Sure it isn't called a welding "helmet"? Yep...pretty sure. Actual real life welders know what I'm talking about here.

No, we always called it a welding mask, because that's what it is. Plastic strap goes over the backwards ball cap, hinges on the side to hold the mask up when you're not welding... never heard of a welding helmet before.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
This place only takes left wing threats seriously, otherwise it's "no big deal". If this same exact story was in the news except it was a Democrat making the threats the people brushing it off here would be pulling their hair out in fury of how someone could be so horrible.

Well, to be fair, the left are the ones that have recently moved towards violence when they don't agree with the message. It's a lot easier to believe a lefty whacko would post threats. It's what they do, and their leaders promote it.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: maddawg123

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Anything else you'd like to add to what you say I am?

To steal a topical concept from the OP's video, I really don't care, do U?

Nope, if you are a Trump conservative, then I think of you like something I might have stepped in. Of course it is annoying but wipe it off and go about your day.

Oh, you hate Trump supporters? Then according to left wing standards, you're a closet Trump supporter.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: projectvxn

it is about people like you not giving a # that she is getting death threats for a video
death threats for appearing nude as a woman who has appeared nude

thats what it is about

Did she really get death threats, Tiny? Did she? You're without a doubt sure she got death threats by right wingers?

Here's how I feel about it... We're at a time in this country where democrats have never been lower and more defeated. Just like I'd throw under the bus, those who fly the Confederate Flag for the wrong reason, I would do the same to anyone in my party that stoops to the level of the democrats. Because now is the time to show real progression in the form of progress, and if I have to throw a few of my own to the side to wake them up, I'll not hesitate.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Hmmm... No.

The OP pushed all the right buttons to get exactly this response. To poison the well so to speak.

If the OP had been framed in a neutral and balanced fashion, i.e., simply sharing the news, the responses would have been more indicative of their views regarding the incident, rather than a response to the taunting and provocation of the OP.

The OP pretty much sums up to trolling.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

It doesn't matter if she used to strip. I was fairly classless at times in my early 20's, too. People grow up and become classy. Those who don't, become liberals.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Lumenari......you absolutely do not have to denounce anything. my point was when some dickhead on the left makes a threat online or harasses someone or anything like that/this you are all out in full force talking about how intolerant the left is and always bringing up how others on the left are silent and not speaking against it.

Um... so you don't understand the difference between an online threat and some leftie wandering down to the baseball game to kill as many Republicans as they can.

And for the record, the left is intolerant of anyone who who does not think like they do and have no issue with using violence and intimidation to enforce that.

I don't see the same happening on the other side of the aisle.

Just an opinion that you are not really going to understand anyways.

The only thing that democrats have changed since the 60's is the color of their target.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: maddawg123

originally posted by: Lumenari

Um... so you don't understand the difference between an online threat and some leftie wandering down to the baseball game to kill as many Republicans as they can.

Umm you conveniently forget all the right wing mass shooters.

they always forget that kind of #

in my OP i said threats and harassment

but it is deflected

these responses are typical. i knew what they were going to be before i posted.
i just wanted to prove it.

its even my fault for how i presented it. i changed no facts. posted the article. asked a couple questions.
right way with the deflections and meh....

Of course you knew, because there haven't been any reports filed or proof of evidence. Who in their right mind wouldn't want proof before guilt? Let me go start a thread about the Pacific Ocean really being orange to see how many "typical" responses I get about it really being blue.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

dont forget about the 17 threads about the horse faced slut and the umpteen threads on warren

Yet no death threats like the left hoped for.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I won't argue. Call it a mask. Walked out to the shop floor and asked my 3-welders what they called it. A helmet. I won't repeat what else they said about the welders mask description.

Searched the internet to find it's called a helmet. Miller, Lincoln, & Welders supply sites calls em a helmet.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
VIOLENT MOB!
VIOLENT MOB!
VIOLENT MOB!
What do you have to say for yourselves stupid libtards?

*sees thread about wingnut giving death threat*

BOTH SIDES DO IT!
BOTH SIDES DO IT!
BOTH SIDES DO IT!
*waaaaaaah* why are you asking me to denounce this?

Yeah, that's not quite how this thread has gone. I'd rather see the proof before reaching a conclusion. That's the normal thing to do.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Your point?

Would any of Trump cultist even bother to listen, if I took the time to explain my point?

Personally, I think their way to far gone.

*they're

Clearly "cultist" doesn't mean what you think it means. More lemming behavior of repeating the same old talking points because the left have nothing.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

OOOPH, I don't know if I even want to click on that garbage. I'd have to pause "Journeys From Beyond Earth-UFO Documentary from 1970" and this narration takes me back to grade school in the 80's.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

No, we always called it a welding mask, because that's what it is. Plastic strap goes over the backwards ball cap, hinges on the side to hold the mask up when you're not welding... never heard of a welding helmet before.

Welding helmet does have a silly ring to it. I wish I could download a "chortle" gif to finish this post, but they never seem to load on here.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join