It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump Look-Alike In T.I. Video Says She’s Getting Death Threats

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

What Goes Around , Comes Around .......Only Fair .

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Why bother?

Civility is dead.

Has been for a while.

Why even pretend to be civil when within the next 24 hours, so deranged leftist is going to do something worse!

This is the new normal.

Republicans can't post on Facebook or Twitter or eat at restaurants and leftists get threats.

Quid pro quo, bro.

*shrugs*

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Raggedyman

How about portraying the Presidents wife stripping, do you think that's acceptable, do you think that's ok

As an aside, yeah, threats are wrong, unfortunately so is the stupid stunt of copying trumps wife stripping, that's wrong but what do you care

you said wrong
i said questionable. i was being diplomatic on that one

i do not think it is wrong or unacceptable

the woman has appeared nude herself so how can this possibly be wrong?

im trying to wrap my head around it

it is wrong for a woman to appear nude as a woman who has appeared nude??

yeah i dont get that

but for #s and gigs lets just say it is wrong

she should not be getting death threats over it

Ahh so some musician orchestrates an anti Trump statement, thats fine, uses Trumps wife as a target?
I never suggested death threats were acceptable, to be expected in the climate but not acceptable

I guess if you dont think its wrong then thats fine, I think its wrong
I would think anyone who pretended to be Hilary Clinton stripping (sorry people, bad images) would be suitably chastised
But thats ok by you?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Have another read. Liar.

Oh I get it, you've made up your own special definition for "Liar" too.

Try to put it into your own words.

Fascism? Loosely: ultranationalist authoritarian dictatorship with one-party rule, where government controls ostensibly privately owned means of production, which prizes both military expansionism and protectionist trade policy.

Attacking any and all outside of the hivemind for simply being outside of the hivemind IS the very definition of fascism.

In other words “Think how we think, or we’ll attack you”.

Yeah, that's still not what fascism means. What you're describing is basically authoritarianism which is an aspect of fascism but is is far from exclusive to fascism.

You’re the first, the very very first, on the left, to denounce attacks on those who simply have a different opinion than you.

No, I'm not.

So if you’ve got at least two iq points to rub together, why haven’t you #walkedaway like literally EVERYBODY else?

No, they haven't.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Have another read. Liar.

Oh I get it, you've made up your own special definition for "Liar" too.

Try to put it into your own words.

Fascism? Loosely: ultranationalist authoritarian dictatorship with one-party rule, where government controls ostensibly privately owned means of production, which prizes both military expansionism and protectionist trade policy.

Attacking any and all outside of the hivemind for simply being outside of the hivemind IS the very definition of fascism.

In other words “Think how we think, or we’ll attack you”.

Yeah, that's still not what fascism means. What you're describing is basically authoritarianism which is an aspect of fascism but is is far from exclusive to fascism.

You’re the first, the very very first, on the left, to denounce attacks on those who simply have a different opinion than you.

No, I'm not.

So if you’ve got at least two iq points to rub together, why haven’t you #walkedaway like literally EVERYBODY else?

No, they haven't.

Exactly, “Think how we think or we’ll attack you”

Fascism

“Join us or suffer” fascism

“Be part of the hivemind or be attacked”. Fascism

Walk away man, you’re almost the last one left. How embarrassing
edit on 18 10 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I understand that reading something and then being able to put it into layman’s terms is difficult for some.

But if you’re “not one of us, you’re a target “ is exactly what your definition says.

“Think how we think or we’ll attack you”

Antifa s actual mission statement by the way. Openly supported by the democrat leadership.

Can’t wait till the midterms

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I love how you guys use Hillary's words to justify your own inability to be civil. You act as if civility was actually a thing before she said that. Lol.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I love how you guys use Hillary's words to justify your own inability to be civil. You act as if civility was actually a thing before she said that. Lol.

Don't know the quote and don't care.

Having the left call for "civility" is like having a kid who killed his parents cry because he's an orphan.

Being the only civil person in this political atmosphere is like taking a spork to a gun fight.

Don't care to be civil.
Don't care to fight fair.

The extreme leftists want to remove my freedoms, raise my taxes and screw with me.

#### 'em all.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Speaking as if you haven't joined your very own hivemind (echo chamber) right here on ATS. You'll begin to notice how members pick up the same talking points at the same time constantly, using the same phrases constantly but only after a certain soundbite or tweet has been issued by one of the people in Washington.

If you are looking to get away from the hivemind then you chose the wrong spot to do it.
edit on 10/18/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Well , Civility is a Two Way Street , and there are Supposed to Be No Dead Ends . The Alternative is what we see Today in America , The Left's Way or Else . That Attitude is Completely Unexceptable , and Un-American .

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

So you've been radicalized.

Those in power are loving the attitude you have, why else would they have cultivated it?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Uh oh DBC...it is now alledged that you aren’t capable of being civil.

See what you did??? You, and you alone not only ruined ATS but it looks like you triggered folks by posting words on the interwebs.

SHAME!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Call me anything you want.

Don't really care. In fact, you're beginning to bore me.

Try harder.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Uh oh DBC...it is now alledged that you aren’t capable of being civil.

See what you did??? You, and you alone not only ruined ATS but it looks like you triggered folks by posting words on the interwebs.

SHAME!!!

Words are dangerous, why do you think we have so many anti-1st book burners promoting their anti-freedom messages of late.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

You've been radicalized by the media and the stories they have chosen to run over the past 2 or so years. You don't care about civility because you've been programmed to not care about it. Good old Hillary gave you all the excuse you needed to be uncivil. Be proud.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

You've been radicalized by the media and the stories they have chosen to run over the past 2 or so years. You don't care about civility becaus you've been programmed to not care about it. Good old Gypsy have you all the excuse got needed to be uncivil. Be proud.

No.

You're wrong, as usual.

But that doesn't really stop you, does it.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I wonder where this hate for other people has come from? It couldn't possibly be from the media constantly running their biased coverage! Nope, not at all, their treatment of Trump and his supporters has absolutely nothing to do with your radicalization, you just complain about their biased coverage daily for fun.

You're acting totally normal, don't even question the fact that you're now radicalized. It's the new normal remember? Gotta justify our hate around here, may as well use Hillary and the media to fuel it.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I wonder where this hate for other people has come from? It couldn't possibly be from the media constantly running their biased coverage! Nope, not at all, their treatment of Trump and his supporters has absolutely nothing to do with your radicalization, you just complain about their biased coverage easily for fun.

You're acting totally normal, don't even question the fact that you're now radicalized. It's the new normal remember? Gotta justify our hate around here, may as well use Hillary and the media to fuel it.

So you think you know me.

Gods, you are so wrong it's embarrassing.

Really.

It's getting awkward now.

You should do something about it. It's like having someone talk to you and you have this huge booger on your nose and you don't care.

I have to look away.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Don't know the quote and don't care.

Having the left call for "civility" is like having a kid who killed his parents cry because he's an orphan.

Being the only civil person in this political atmosphere is like taking a spork to a gun fight.

Don't care to be civil.
Don't care to fight fair.

The extreme leftists want to remove my freedoms, raise my taxes and screw with me.

#### 'em all.

Why cant you be civil in this environment ? Are there any leftists picking fights with you here on this site, being uncivil ?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

You've been radicalized by the media and the stories they have chosen to run over the past 2 or so years. You don't care about civility because you've been programmed to not care about it. Good old Hillary gave you all the excuse you needed to be uncivil. Be proud.

Dude, Never! go full retard!

But keep strattling that non-existent political fence you act like you’re on at all times.

Is it the politicians and media trying to divide us, or is it actually people like yourself??

Maybe sit the next couple of plays out...
edit on 2100x6721America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago10 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join