It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump Look-Alike In T.I. Video Says She’s Getting Death Threats

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: maddawg123

You mean all the democrat mass shooters

San Bernardino shooters
VA Tech
Orlando nightclub
Aurora
Ft Hood
DC Snipers
Vegas

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
So nobody thinks "The Model" has a contract that includes false threats ?

Bwaaaaaa eh eh eh eh

It's Hollywood and "people" are falling hard for the BS.

💥😃🤦‍♀️💥

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I'll listen. I may well call your opinion horsecrap, but I'll always listen. Not sure the same can be said the other direction, though.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Once she has filed a police report and we have some names accused as well as the facts, I'll happily denounce it.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

The very definition of fascism.

No, that is not the definition of fascism. Ffs where do people come up with this #? Oh, yeah. Stupid memes.

The leadership of the left openly supports fascist groups like antifa.

No they don't.

The leadership of the left openly calls for public harassment of its opposition.

Some Democrats have done that. I wouldn't call the people who have done it the leadership of the Democratic party let alone "leadership of the left" though.

Speaking of people who called for harassment. The ironic thing about that is that the month before "Mad Max" made her statements, her former Republican opponent organized a protest in front of her house. Just sayin'.

Personally, I think it's both wrong and a horribly stupid thing to do.

Violence is NOT ok just because a little kid is wearing a MAGA hat but the entire left seems to think it’s justified.

Huh?

And now a leftist will try and deny this undisputed fact in 3...2....1...

And now a wingnut who doesn't know the difference between a fact and an opinion will try to be clever in 3... 2... 1...

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

When did Republican leaders call for mass shootings? We have Democrat leaders calling for violence and saying do NOT be civil and threatening people with violence until they vote Democrats into power.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

This is pretty much the same thing I say every time I'm wrongly associated with the words or actions of the left. It seems to fall on deaf ears most of the time.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

people are adults.
they respond how they want

because i expect it to go a certain way it has to go that way?

It will go wherever the tone of the thread takes them. That was Boadicea's point.

Stop acting like you came here looking for some sort of common ground, you obviously didn't. You got exactly what you wanted -- a circle-jerk.

Enjoy!

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

So modest of you... Give yourself the credit you deserve. You got exactly what you asked for -- and wanted.

Good job!

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Think how we think or we’ll attack you

That IS the very definition of fascism

Liar

And I see still, not one single individual leftist has EVER denounced violence against the President’s supporters.

Not one
edit on 18 10 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Once she has filed a police report and we have some names accused as well as the facts, I'll happily denounce it.

You don't have to denounce *anything* for my sake. Excepting rare circumstances, expecting folks to denounce the actions of others is dumb # resulting from political conditioning.

But yeah, if you're one of those people who *does* expect other folks to denounce the actions of others, then yeah, don't be a hypocrite.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I honestly don't give a damn whether random face XYZ denounces or defends asshat behavior. What does matter to me is when we have the media and high profile representatives of one side encouraging, defending, and even calling for actions that are guaranteed and proven to end in violence. That indicates a major philosophical problem. We currently have that happening and, at least in the here and now, it isn't the Republican's side of the equation that's stoking the fires and calling for sedition.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
“Both sides are bad! Both sides are bad! But I’ll only criticize the right and defend the left.”

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Nope. I checked. It still ISN'T.

Liar

Unremarkable #poster.

And I see still, not one single individual leftist has EVER denounced violence against the President’s supporters.

I completely denounce violence against people for being Trump supporters. I also denounce hysterical robots. And while I'm in denouncing mode, I also denounce people who make up their own definitions for words.

Give me some more. I'll denounce the # out of 'em. You ain't seen denouncing like this before. I will denounce the denouncers denouncing denouncement.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

another Hollywood script ☝️⬆️🔼

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Nope. I checked. It still ISN'T.

Liar

Unremarkable #poster.

I completely denounce violence against people for being Trump supporters. I also denounce hysterical robots. And while I'm in denouncing mode, I also denounce people who make up their own definitions for words.

Give me some more. I'll denounce the # out of 'em. You ain't seen denouncing like this before. I will denounce the denouncers denouncing denouncement.

Have another read. Liar.

Try to put it into your own words.

Attacking any and all outside of the hivemind for simply being outside of the hivemind IS the very definition of fascism.

In other words “Think how we think, or we’ll attack you”.

You’re the first, the very very first, on the left, to denounce attacks on those who simply have a different opinion than you.

So if you’ve got at least two iq points to rub together, why haven’t you #walkedaway like literally EVERYBODY else?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Congratulations.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

What does matter to me is when we have the media and high profile representatives of one side encouraging, defending, and even calling for actions that are guaranteed and proven to end in violence.

Who are you talking about specifically? I imagine "Mad Max" but who else? I ask because I know that as part of the GOP's mid-term strategy of pushing this "violent mob" narrative, quotes from a number of people have been taken out of context/misinterpreted.

We currently have that happening and, at least in the here and now, it isn't the Republican's side of the equation that's stoking the fires and calling for sedition.

I disagree. Republicans have gone from fearmongering with Muslims and illegal immigrants to fearmongering with "the Left." It's not fair criticism they're engaged — 90% of it is straight bull# — it's manufacturing fear in the base to get them to vote as if their very lives depend on it.

Here's Dear Leader on Twitter:

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump

You don’t hand matches to an arsonist, and you don’t give power to an angry left-wing mob. Democrats have become too EXTREME and TOO DANGEROUS to govern. Republicans believe in the rule of law - not the rule of the mob. VOTE REPUBLICAN!

9:21 PM - 6 Oct 2018

What mob violence was he referring to specifically? The "mob" of two women confronting Flake at the elevator and "violently" "assaulting" him with words? I'm just trying to figure out exactly which instances of EXTREMELY DANGEROUS "left-wing mob" violence inspired that tweet.

And the result of this political ploy is that right-wingers are themselves being conditioned for increased violence. An example from today:

Ex-GOP official: Bring guns to Trump's Montana rally in case of violent protesters

“For all the prospective attendees to the Trump event. Come early. Also all you protesters, show up as well. This is a concealed and open carry state and we know how to use em,” Deschamps wrote earlier this week.

When local newspaper the Missoulian, which first reported on the post, contacted Deschamps for comment he responded by saying he was worried about the far-left "antifa" protesters.

“My concern is with antifa,” Deschamps told the Missoulian. “Someone is going to get hurt at those protests.”

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

In a second, lengthier Facebook post on Wednesday, Deschamps wrote that “protestors have become more and more brutal. They are in fact, now carrying fire arms, hardened gloves and other violent articles with them that can kill, or harm those they disagree with. Apparently, those of us that want peacful marches, are not allowed to suggest we defend ourselves.”

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Difference being the LEADERS of the left are calling for violence.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Clinton said Democrats should not be civil.

Minnesota House candidate says he suffered concussion in 'politically motivated' attack at restaurant

www.foxnews.com...

This is what they wanted and got. Not extremists, the LEADERS of the Democrats.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join