It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump Look-Alike In T.I. Video Says She’s Getting Death Threats

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Hmmm... No.

The OP pushed all the right buttons to get exactly this response. To poison the well so to speak.

If the OP had been framed in a neutral and balanced fashion, i.e., simply sharing the news, the responses would have been more indicative of their views regarding the incident, rather than a response to the taunting and provocation of the OP.

yeah
the bull# responses are my fault because of how i asked the questions..

ok
hahahahahahahah

you guys are hilarious

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Um... so you don't understand the difference between an online threat and some leftie wandering down to the baseball game to kill as many Republicans as they can.

Umm you conveniently forget all the right wing mass shooters.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: maddawg123

originally posted by: Lumenari

Um... so you don't understand the difference between an online threat and some leftie wandering down to the baseball game to kill as many Republicans as they can.

Umm you conveniently forget all the right wing mass shooters.

they always forget that kind of #

in my OP i said threats and harassment

but it is deflected

these responses are typical. i knew what they were going to be before i posted.
i just wanted to prove it.

its even my fault for how i presented it. i changed no facts. posted the article. asked a couple questions.
right way with the deflections and meh....

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

a reply to: TinySickTears

What did you expect? Watch a thread go on and on about someone on the left doing the same thing and blaming the entire party but you do the same thing, and voila, all of a sudden it is not a big deal.

Trumps right is a party of low morals, despicable people and outright scum of the planet. I have yet to see a thread on the voter suppression happening which is effecting thousands but a few cases of voter fraud and watch them go absolutely mental.

Trump's version of the right is cheating this election and no decent Republican (if they exist) has spoken up about this.

No thread on the voter suppression happening, no thread on the almost half a billion dollars Trump defrauded taxpayers of BEFORE he was president and nothing about Trump laundering money for the Iranian Revolutionary Guard less than 5 years before becoming president.

But hey, Hillary had a server. Something something FISA warrant.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Another oh-so-subtle flaw in your logic is that you seem to be comparing the First Lady spokeswoman's call for boycotting TI with issues like Maxine Waters calling for violence, Hillary Clinton calling for violence, Bernie Sanders calling for violence... I get it, the difference between a boycott and calling for your supporters to destroy property and people is so razor thin it's almost incomprehensible for most, but there is a difference (albeit a microscopic one.) "Don't buy that man's album," while just a fraction of a frog's hair from saying "If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere." I get it, I really do, it takes some mental gymnastics to see that encouraging people to not financially support a specific individual is ever so slightly, in an incredibly nuanced way, different from encouraging your adherents to gang up on anyone associated with the administration in public places and disrupt their daily lives. As I've made clear, the size of the differences are so minute that they're understandable neglected by you, but if you really scrutinize it, you may see the differences exist.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: maddawg123

What if it's a hornet's nest you stepped into?

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Trumps right is a party of low morals, despicable people and outright scum of the planet.

Anything else you'd like to add to what you say I am?

link   

it is about people like you not giving a # that she is getting death threats for a video

I do not condone death threats.

death threats for appearing nude as a woman who has appeared nude

What I'm telling you is that 1 side is doing this. Stop trying to appear fair and blame the person, or group you think it is, right or wrong, instead of creating this false sense of fairness.

People seem to have it in their heads that they have to be fair or unbiased. There is merit in using reason and waiting for evidence, and it is what I prefer to do. But when a Republican does something stupid I blame that republican and then ask why other Republicans aren't booting the idiot. When Democrats do some idiotic crap you blame the Democrats. I take exception to the false sense of fairness that seriously makes no sense. Why the hell do you have to preface a post with "both sides" when we are clearly discussing one side here?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Your point?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

you seem to be comparing the First Lady spokeswoman's call for boycotting TI .

well no
i didnt say anything about that

i am talking about the lady receiving threats

i said not a word about people calling to boycott TI

quit making # up

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

dont forget about the 17 threads about the horse faced slut and the umpteen threads on warren

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Boadicea
Hmmm... No.

The OP pushed all the right buttons to get exactly this response. To poison the well so to speak.

If the OP had been framed in a neutral and balanced fashion, i.e., simply sharing the news, the responses would have been more indicative of their views regarding the incident, rather than a response to the taunting and provocation of the OP.

yeah
the bull# responses are my fault because of how i asked the questions..

ok
hahahahahahahah

you guys are hilarious

She isn't wrong though.

You said it yourself, you got exactly what you wanted expected. So please don't act like you're somehow innocent here. Your tone speaks for itself and you even put this in the Mud-pit.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

quit making # up

It's the second effing article quote YOU chose to include in the OP, dude. Not making anything up, talk to the OP and ask him why he included the boycott quote if not intending it to be part of the discussion... I assume you have access to a mirror for that conversation, yes?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Why the hell do you have to preface a post with "both sides" when we are clearly discussing one side here?

Both sides have been guilty of being awful is why, OP is trying to be critical of both sides so as to try and facilitate a conversation that involves more than just denial and finger pointing but as you can see ......

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

people are adults.
they respond how they want

because i expect it to go a certain way it has to go that way?

edit on 18-10-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The leadership of the left openly supports fascist groups like antifa. The leadership of the left openly calls for public harassment of its opposition. The very definition of fascism.

Violence is NOT ok just because a little kid is wearing a MAGA hat but the entire left seems to think it’s justified.

Pathetic.

And now a leftist will try and deny this undisputed fact in 3...2....1...

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

quit making # up

It's the second effing article quote YOU chose to include in the OP, dude. Not making anything up, talk to the OP and ask him why he included the boycott quote if not intending it to be part of the discussion... I assume you have access to a mirror for that conversation, yes?

did I say anything about it?
i posted some # from the article

I said things about her getting threats
youre picking through it addressing certain things

its fine

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
VIOLENT MOB!
VIOLENT MOB!
VIOLENT MOB!
What do you have to say for yourselves stupid libtards?

*sees thread about wingnut giving death threat*

BOTH SIDES DO IT!
BOTH SIDES DO IT!
BOTH SIDES DO IT!
*waaaaaaah* why are you asking me to denounce this?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Your point?

Would any of Trump cultist even bother to listen, if I took the time to explain my point?

Personally, I think their way to far gone.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
I definitely denounce it. I have no issue denouncing it. It’s wrong for the right to do it. Very wrong. It’s weak and gutless and pathetic and it’s definitely indicative of a low-iq.

But I’ve yet to see one single individual leftist saying it not ok to physically assault someone who wears a ‘build the wall’ t-shirt.

Not one.

I wonder why that is?

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join