It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump Look-Alike In T.I. Video Says She’s Getting Death Threats

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
we always see threads full of comments against the left for # like this.

just wanted to post this here to see if same goes. curious more than anything.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

The model who plays Melania Trump in T.I.’s new video has a message for people who aren’t fans: She’s Canadian. Just a friendly neighbor to the north.
The video, which the rapper posted to Twitter on Saturday, depicts him sitting at the Resolute Desk in the Oval Office while model Melanie Marden, who is dressed to look like the first lady (in a “I really don’t care, do U?” jacket) starts to strip.

Stephanie Grisham, the first lady’s spokeswoman, has called for a boycott of T.I., saying it’s “disrespectful and disgusting to portray her in this way simply because of politics.” Marden admits the reaction to the video has surprised her.
“Somebody was going to hit me with their car,” she told “Inside Edition.” “Somebody was going to take a baseball bat to me. Somebody wished me to get raped and then killed.”

people on both sides suck. both sides can be hateful. violent. etc etc.

now is your time to denounce it

the video

twitter.com...

*is it in bad taste? questionable
is it awesome? yup
should she get death threats over it? no

but to the bad taste thing.... why?
cause she is first lady?

i mean she has posed nude herself before.......

more links to the death threats

www.foxnews.com...

www.news.com.au... 89471c4
edit on 18-10-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

just another day from the tolerant right huh??
we hear that a lot about the left...
same goes right?

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This woman simply states these threats and everyone should believe every single word. Oh gosh golly gee...I had better vote democrat now because of this.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

As someone no longer Democrat, I have to ask...

Is it my job now to denounce all stupid people who make threats... why, exactly?

I mean, I never had to do that when I was a member of the left.

After all, I'm not in charge of stupid people.

So why now that I'm no longer a part of the left do I have to do that?

Why? What does it change? Why did it change with political ideology?

And what on earth does this have to do with actual people on the left doing actual things like assassination attempts, beatings, vandalism, public intimidation, mob behavior?

Just thought I would ask because the concept of "denouncing" all people that are not the left making a threat while in the real world people are being hurt by the left and their behavior is being egged on by the Democratic leadership without denouncement of any kind seems to be hypocritical.

edit on 18-10-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

So you only posted this to see if people would denounce it? I don't think anyone other than extremists would condone any sort of violence, regardless of who or where it comes from. Or are you hoping people will cheer this on so you can tell us "I told you so"?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Of course threats are stupid and should not be done.. and I hope the police track down and prosecute those responsible.(assuming she notified the authorities)

I look forward to your loud denouncing of leftist idiots like you are so eager to with right wing idiots.

That said, unless she is a complete out of touch twit she had to know some people on the right would lose their snip over this and act in such an idiotic fashion.

So play with fire expect to get burned is also an appropriate response to this news. (no this does not mean I am endorsing any threat of violence against her)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
3 in and typical

Cad, of course she is lying.... stars for you

Watchitburn..... of course. cause this is someone not on your side. must pass it off as no big deal.

Lumenari......you absolutely do not have to denounce anything. my point was when some dickhead on the left makes a threat online or harasses someone or anything like that/this you are all out in full force talking about how intolerant the left is and always bringing up how others on the left are silent and not speaking against it.

thats my point.

i really did not expect any type of different responses from any of you but i figured i would throw it up there just to see.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes.... i will definitely have to use that though

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Conveniently timed publicity for a video most haven't heard of is convenient.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

So you only posted this to see if people would denounce it? I don't think anyone other than extremists would condone any sort of violence, regardless of who or where it comes from. Or are you hoping people will cheer this on so you can tell us "I told you so"?

no

ii posted this to see if the video/threats would get the types of comments i thought they would.
thus far they have

not going to be an i told you so. it is an i already know

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Had you seen the video prior to this news story about the threats?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
i dont understand.
i saw it ysterday
its got 3.5 million views on his twitter

who knows how many on all the other platforms that passed it around

clearly people heard of it as she is getting threatened for it

it was on the front page of huffington yesterday.
yes i saw it

what does that matter?

www.youtube.com...

328k views

people have seen this.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

"Both sides" BS when it is clearly one side doing this #.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

"Both sides" BS when it is clearly one side doing this #.

youre in denial or you have blinders on

as i said

i figured it would go like this. just wanted to see for sure
now i know

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
i dont understand.
i saw it ysterday
its got 3.5 million views on his twitter

who knows how many on all the other platforms that passed it around

clearly people heard of it as she is getting threatened for it

it was on the front page of huffington yesterday.
yes i saw it

what does that matter?

www.youtube.com...

328k views

people have seen this.

Yeah, because she made the death threat claim 2 days ago and it started generating buzz yesterday.
www.insideedition.com...

Old Japanese proverb, there is no such thing as bad publicity, there is only publicity. Don't be played, man.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
i see a difference in all of this when viewed through the political spectrum that you brought up with regards to recent threats.

the difference is there our "leaders" on the left like Mad Max asking that other anti-Trumpers getting into the faces of their political opponents.

that isn't something the "leaders" on the right as asking or encouraging of their constituents.

i think it's a "Duh" question when asking (level-headed) people if they denounce threats against another human being.

who/which party is saying these days that civility is NOT the way to act??
edit on 0240x6702America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago10 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

What did you expect? Watch a thread go on and on about someone on the left doing the same thing and blaming the entire party but you do the same thing, and voila, all of a sudden it is not a big deal.

Trumps right is a party of low morals, despicable people and outright scum of the planet. I have yet to see a thread on the voter suppression happening which is effecting thousands but a few cases of voter fraud and watch them go absolutely mental.

Trump's version of the right is cheating this election and no decent Republican (if they exist) has spoken up about this.
edit on 18-10-2018 by maddawg123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
People had not heard of this video? TI the rapper's work.
edit on 10/18/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This place only takes left wing threats seriously, otherwise it's "no big deal". If this same exact story was in the news except it was a Democrat making the threats the people brushing it off here would be pulling their hair out in fury of how someone could be so horrible.
edit on 10/18/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

so she didnt get threats then?

its all just bull#?

thats what youre saying

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: maddawg123
Trumps right is a party of low morals, despicable people and outright scum of the planet.

Anything else you'd like to add to what you say I am?

To steal a topical concept from the OP's video, I really don't care, do U?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join