It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member - Engineer from KS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hello everyone! I'm an aerospace engineer, do mostly systems and structural design. I've always been interested in conspiracy theories, paranormal stuff, aliens, etc. Got some experiences I can share. I guess most of my interest started with my grandmother. She was big into psychic stuff and reincarnation. She used to always ask me what my name was when I was a kid, hoping that I'd remember a previous life. I've been a long time lurker on these forums. Didn't really feel like I had anything worth sharing until recently. I've been having some insane deja vu experiences that I'd like some input on. Probably should save that for a separate. Anyway, I'm glad to be here and just want to say hi and thanks for everyone that has posted on here. Lots of good information and interesting threads!

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Welcome aboard ! Looking forward to hearing your experiences.

Aerospace engineer, eh? I have a soon to be brother in law who works for NASA in Houston.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: nerdyengineer

Wait, can anything good come out if Kansas???

Oh hail yes.....grandma was cool huh!!! Smart.....

Kansasgirl..... where's she hail from idk!! Please don't tell her......I love her
edit on 18-10-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Aerospace engineer from Kansas? I am going to guess Wichita area, then. Hulloo from KC.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Welcome, and I hope you enjoy the discussions in Science we have here. Some are way off and some are damned interesting. Truth being stranger than fiction.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Do you engineer witch killing flying houses?

Hello, I look forward to your input. In case you didn't know there is a pretty active aircraft forum on this board as well:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lot of black projects but general stuff as well - just mentioning in case you want to show off.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Aerospace engineer from Kansas? I am going to guess Wichita area, then. Hulloo from KC.

You definitely guessed right! Born and raised here, my parents were both in aircraft. I intentionally got a degree in mechanical engineering because I wanted to stay out of aircraft but the draw was too strong!

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

I actually did some work from home for a company called Otto Aviation on their Celera. They left it parked outside their hangar to do some testing and someone snapped some pics. It's a strange looking aircraft and people speculated for a while that it was a new supersonic military aircraft because of it's tear drop shape when in reality it was just a slow prop-pusher. My kids got a kick out of reading all the conspiracies about it though.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hello and Welcome!

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
it is interesting you have three differently numbered introduction posts all identical.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

How does that even happen?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Damla

It only shows one thread in my profile now. Hopefully it's fixed.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Is that Scorpian made in Kansas?

Also, I think you have to make around 20 regular comments or something like that before you can make a regular thread. Just in case you didn't know. I think you go to the info page for the exact number.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

it shows five introduction posts when i look at your posts.
(post 23874431)
(post 23874372)
(post 23874109)
(post 23874096)
(post 23872165)

four of them are authored lasty in oct 19.one of them authored lastly in oct 18 that also has my final post.

KS in gaming means kill steal. some say it is a bad thing, some other say it is kill secure..well, it is for the team anyway.
edit on 19-10-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
dont worry, in case you do. such things happen. once i posted six or eight times the same post without hitting reply. and the more i tried to remove the repeating posts, the more they showed up. Lastly i said "Mods" and it stopped

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It looks like a glitch in the MATSrix!!

What better way to introduce ones self? The 5 manifestations of self!!

Not to fear. I made an observation of your profile and collapsed the wave function! You're welcome!

Enjoy this crazy place, nerdyengineer!

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Nooo, I looked at the wrong place
it is not glitch. it is all normal. it was aalll normal. but i think 20 post required before opening thread is not true.

top topics

join