It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the annoying fly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
There was this fly that kept on annoying me last night, i was researching some paranormal stuff and down my rabbit hole in a daze when this fly kept dive bombing me and giving me a wee fright, i told it to stop annoying me or i would kill it but it didn't stop and i ended up just ignoring it then it landed on my hand and started tickling my hand, as if it had some sort of death wish but i still wouldn't kill it as I'm beginning to like flys now, just wasps i dont like now, even although i never been stung by one, hmm i feel bad for wasps now, anyway like everything else i find strange i google it with the word occult, and flys apparently mean I'm about to be enlightened by new information, well about blooming time I've been waiting for ages.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
it out smarted you

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

We'll it was pretty fly.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I hate anything flying, except planes. That is until they drop a bomb on my ass. And you should be careful with wasps dude. Maybe not so much with a black wasp but still practice caution. Remember they can sting repeatedly and also bite. And trust me you don’t want one to get stuck in your clothes. As for a pesky fly I literally punch them. Call me cruel IDC but screw em.
Oh and also that myth that bumble bees are harmless.....through that out the window. Those little rascals can sting repeatedly also. They aren’t as aggressive as your common bee but hurt like HELL when they do attack.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
By those standards turds are geniuses

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The other day I was watching this fly and I was wondering what the hell their purpose could possibly be, annoying filthy little critters, always showing off how quick they are compared to you and that incessant buzzing, arrgh!
Then it occurred to me, they're maggot transportation units, maggots are one of natures cleaners, getting rid of dead animals and crap and quietly going about their business of trash disposal, saving us the spectacle of rotting flesh and associated grisly bits.
This is why flies love putrid smelly stuff, once they find something suitable they leave lots of little workers behind, then their business is done and they die.
Bloody brilliant when you really think about it, very efficient (that's why they're so fast). Nature is awesome!

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Osirisvset

Apparently if you leave rotten flesh out after it starts to rot flys are there within 15 minutes.... Which can only mean that they are interdimensional in origin. I guess they are cool, cept when they look at you rubbing their two front legs together like they are planning your demise.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
What's really irritating is the fly lands on the fly-swatter as you try to smash it.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Flies are of the Devil.
I would love to see them eradicated.
I believe they are second only to mosquitoes in transmitting fatal diseases.
If a fly touches my food I don't eat the area that was touched.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Flies are of the Devil.
I would love to see them eradicated.
I believe they are second only to mosquitoes in transmitting fatal diseases.
If a fly touches my food I don't eat the area that was touched.

Get rid of flies and you'll be up to your neck in rotting, smelly putrescent dead things(no flies means no maggots to do natures dirty work) and then you'll see fatal diseases being transmitted faster than you can say "damn flies!"......
Still haven't worked out what the hell Mozzies do that in any way justifies their existence. Best I can think of is population control?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther

They've reached the ultimate level of enlightenment.

Prove me wrong.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: GreenGunther

They've reached the ultimate level of enlightenment.

Prove me wrong.

Not arguing, very possibly

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Oh and also that myth that bumble bees are harmless.....through that out the window. Those little rascals can sting repeatedly also.

Wow, I didn't know that but I searched it and you're correct. Thankfully they just bumble around and don't bother us.

edit on 18-10-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Auto correct bs

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
He wanted you to take him outside. Just talk to them, theyll go outside if you tell them to.

top topics

join