It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do this outside; you're going to get me in trouble

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
When I read stories like this I usually put myself into the victims shoes. Man's inhumanity to man (or woman) is absolutely beyond belief at times. I have never liked the type of torture that is done by removing body parts. That IMO is just terrorism or revenge especially when their are much easier ways to make anyone cry for their mommy.

One of the MSN stories that has been presented is that Jamal Khashoggi's death was an interrogation gone bad.. If the interrogation starts out by removing someone's fingers then you can assume it is pretty much all down hill from there.

Considering these people behead women in the city square or cut off hands I suppose a few fingers are not really that big of a deal to them ?

It is said the whole event was recorded on Khashoggi's smart watch... who would have thought ? Well certainly not guys doing the deed evidently..

Full title is : Turkish police search Saudi Consul's residence after 'he was recorded telling hit squad "Do this outside; you're going to get me in trouble" as they cut off journalist's fingers at embassy'

A source claimed to have heard audio of Jamal Khashoggi's dying moments
Source said that Khashoggi was dismembered while still alive on October 2
Four men sought in connection with Khashoggi have links to Saudi Crown Prince
One of them has acted as his bodyguard during trips to the US and Europe

Consul General Mohammed al-Otaibi reportedly told the 'hit squad' accused of being flown in to murder Khashoggi, to 'do this outside or you'll get me into trouble', in audio allegedly recorded at the consulate.

Al-Otaibi fled Turkey yesterday, hours before it was reported that he can be heard on the seven minute audio Khashoggi allegedly recorded on his smartwatch of his own torture and murder.

Following revelations about the leaked audio tape on Wednesday, Turkish police were pictured returning to the Saudi consulate and carrying out searches on the Consul's private residence which had previously been left untouched by investigators.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Just a foot note: One of the conspiracies about Khashoggi was he had the names and the sponsors of the Saudi's who perpetrated 9/11 and was getting ready to expose them due Turkey's urging and backing ? Pretty far out there but.. Some one wanted him out of any future picture, "for sure"!

It could be as simple as he pissed of some of the Royals which are not known for their kindness unless the camera are rolling

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

No matter what the reason is this whole thing is crazy.
There are a few facts

A hit squad flew to Turkey
They tortured and killed him in an embassy
They chopped him up in the same embassy

This is crazy
edit on 18-10-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Smart watch.....told on him.....cool

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Nasty ehh!, dismembered him live over a 7 minute period then dissolved his remains/parts in acid, then repainted the embassy room to hide the scene.
Not sure he fled but rather Otaibi was recalled so looks like he's screwed anyhow. Will be interesting to see if he turns up missing to.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ALSTA

Nasty ehh!, dismembered him live over a 7 minute period then dissolved his remains/parts in acid, then repainted the embassy room to hide the scene.
Not sure he fled but rather Otaibi was recalled so looks like he's screwed anyhow. Will be interesting to see if he turns up missing to.

Yep that is they way it was once done. The hit team does the kill and then one by one they are killed by some secret stalking directed government hitman..usually an acquaintance ... Best way to survive is stay away from all the cloak and dagger stuff to begin with..

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

aaaand it already started. 1 down 14 to go...

One of 15 Saudis who flew to Turkey when Jamal Khashoggi vanished 'dies in car crash
edit on 18-10-2018 by szino9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

One of 15 Saudis who flew to Turkey when Jamal Khashoggi vanished 'dies in car crash

Wow, that was quick...

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
They are going to have to protect the King. If they can make out that it was a rogue security service chief who "misunderstood orders", then the King is safe. That would explain the car accident. Bump off the man-in-the-middle between the King and Team Torture. Otherwise the whole world is going to give Saudi Arabia a really bad time.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hit team comes in, they torture this guy, dismember him and dissolve the remains in acid. Where did the smart watch come from? Who and how was the recording found?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
Hit team comes in, they torture this guy, dismember him and dissolve the remains in acid. Where did the smart watch come from? Who and how was the recording found?

(Sorry folks didn't know how to fix)
A reply to LogicalGraphitti

Would assume the watch (arm attached) went into the acid more or less unnoticed.
I asked a military friend this same question and his advise was that-
When your a medium-high level diplomat you can opt to have your recordings auto uploaded onto a data base in real time soon as record is hit if finding yourself in suspicious or uncertain situations to help protect your integrity down the road.
So there's no issues with he said- she said albeit behind closed doors.
The practice is not common knowledge due to privacy implications. Which may explain why trump gave extra time for saudi explanations of what happened rather than admitting to how he got the audio in effect making it inadmissable.

edit on 18-10-2018 by ALSTA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ALSTA

When your a medium-high level diplomat you can opt to have your recordings auto uploaded onto a data base in real time soon as record is hit if finding yourself in suspicious or uncertain situations to help protect your integrity down the road.

Yep who said the cloud for uploading was all bad..? I would bet the next time with all this exposure the smart watch is the first thing smashed or dipped in acid, maybe both !

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
They are going to have to protect the King. If they can make out that it was a rogue security service chief who "misunderstood orders", then the King is safe. That would explain the car accident. Bump off the man-in-the-middle between the King and Team Torture. Otherwise the whole world is going to give Saudi Arabia a really bad time.

Roger that!, its amazing to me how all these governments/ruling empires that clearly have the same MO cant find common ground generally speaking.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Something I heard today which does make some sense.

When you have an appointment at an Embassy at the checkin counter before the metal detectors you have to place your cell phone in a numbered basket (which you will claim upon your finished business) along with other things that might set off the metal detector (think airport security and you will have some idea of the procedures).

He left his cell phone in the car with his girlfriend. When he hit the record button on his smart watch the recording was automatically uploaded to his cell phone.. Pretty neat gizmo IMO.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

When you have an appointment at an Embassy at the checkin counter before the metal detectors you have to place your cell phone in a numbered basket (which you will claim upon your finished business) along with other things that might set off the metal detector (think airport security and you will have some idea of the procedures).

He left his cell phone in the car with his girlfriend. When he hit the record button on his smart watch the recording was automatically uploaded to his cell phone.. Pretty neat gizmo IMO.

That is pretty clever if that's how it was done. I just happened to read more accounts of what has already been reported by the MSM and I keep coming back to this question. Goes to show the media doesn't do any research or even try to dig for the facts and simply take the word of Turkish investigators.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

The latest statement from the Saudi government is he died during a fight at the Embassy !! That must have been one hell of a fight for him to end up dismembered, No ? Just lies and more lies so we can expect the truth is gonna be hard to come by.. However some of the best CYA writers the government has will be busy coming up with something many of the masses will buy, no doubt.

Also there are now supposedly 18 Saudi nationals who have been arrested for their participation/planning of his death.. I wonder how many will be found hanged in their cells or have some kind of accident during custody ? youtu.be...

edit on 727thk18 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

That's a barbaric people. I don't care what they drive or what they put gold on.

They are animals in my eyes.

When are we going to see torture be overcome as a species? It will happen, just when is the problem. It is not part of our nature. It is learned and unnatural.
edit on 10 19 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

No, he got in a fist fight, a sixty year old overweight man, according to the Saudis and his fingers got chopped off in the process

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

The latest statement from the Saudi government is he died during a fight at the Embassy !! That must have been one hell of a fight for him to end up dismembered, No ? Just lies and more lies so we can expect the truth is gonna be hard to come by.. However some of the best CYA writers the government has will be busy coming up with something many of the masses will buy, no doubt.

Also there are now supposedly 18 Saudi nationals who have been arrested for their participation/planning of his death.. I wonder how many will be found hanged in their cells or have some kind of accident during custody ? youtu.be...

That’s not how they do that...

What will happen is these people will be made to retire to civilian life and they better be quiet oe else.

Their scapgoats

They’ll be just put out as the guilty party and no one will ever know what happen to them

They can't just kill them since then no one would ever do anything for the regime.

They'll be given a pension for life or a good job just to be a scapgoat and they damn sure better be quiet

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

The one died in car crash was none other than Adnan Khashoggi his uncle, as usual these stories of catching the perps is code for killing more people attached to the initial threat which was exposurer of the most henious crime ever on american soil.
Watch for HC next move and hold on tight.
Its gonna get real rough real soon.

edit on 20-10-2018 by ALSTA because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2018 by ALSTA because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join