It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE Drop Off In Reported UFO Sightings...What's The Reason?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
UFO reports has goes down since Trump said "you're fake news!".

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Nibiru has come and gone.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

They spray the sky's with chemtrails to hide whatever is visible from public,sky's are weird colors

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Great post.

If you are the last person left in the UFO building,
please turn out the lights as you go.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Maybe they've got all their cloaking/invisibility/camouflage doodads sorted now.
Could be that there were various issues that they discovered once they got inside Earths atmosphere and found myriad gremlin radio, sound, XYZ etc waves that interfered with tech that had never encountered Earth like conditions before.
I don't know, just a thought.
Was just trying to find an alternative to all the "now we got hi definition so obviously they never existed to begin with" opinions.
Not cause I actually believe(undecided, still waiting on that OMFG evidence), sometimes I just like to test out some alternative views.
edit on 18-10-2018 by Osirisvset because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The mice have finally figured out the answer is 42,in Captain Picard's voice we hear 'computer end program' and Truman has finally figured out the whole planet is just a reality TV show.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Maybe, just maybe, there is a secret space fleet controlled by us mere humans, that is patrolling the skies and shooing away dem der pesky alienz. See you can correlate the down turn with the upturn of Black Triangle sightings. BBT starts hitting the mainstream with the Belgium sightings in 1989. That is probably a shakedown of the technology and has been increasingly better over the years.

We control our skies from the ground to outer space.

I actually saw this happen. What looked like a satellite passing from north to south, stopped, then sped away due south, flying behind it, from east to west, triangle shaped lights crossed the path. Me, my buddy, and his dog watched this happen. The only thing I could come up with is we are on patrol.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Maybe, just maybe, there is a secret space fleet controlled by us mere humans, that is patrolling the skies and shooing away dem der pesky alienz. See you can correlate the down turn with the upturn of Black Triangle sightings. BBT starts hitting the mainstream with the Belgium sightings in 1989. That is probably a shakedown of the technology and has been increasingly better over the years.

We could invert your idea too. Maybe, just maybe, whatever lies behind the reports had accomplished its goals by the 90s and what's left are glimpses of it patrolling us.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Why, we'd be in space fighting the Galactic Space War already then!

May the Force be with you. Always.

PS - Makes what Ben Rich supposedly said stand out even more!

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

That's part of it. The bigger part is the old, "I didn't have a camera with me" excuse is no longer valid for anyone over the age of nine and getting dragged on Twitter and YouTube for posting known BS videos and stories is now relatively common.

In other words, most of the sightings before smartphones were probably BS, perpetrated by trolls and hoaxers who can't get away with it anymore.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

That's part of it. The bigger part is the old, "I didn't have a camera with me" excuse is no longer valid for anyone over the age of nine and getting dragged on Twitter and YouTube for posting known BS videos and stories is now relatively common.

In other words, most of the sightings before smartphones were probably BS, perpetrated by trolls and hoaxers who can't get away with it anymore.

Yeah, this sounds about right.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

May the Force be with you. Always.

We're an island outpost of the Empire.

If you look out of the starboard screens, you'll see what the natives call New York. We'll be boarding the flesh suits shortly and you'll love the full body experience!

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Possibly our technology has advanced to the point UFO's cant get near us undetected anymore. In the 50's, 60's, 70's etc there seemed to be a lot of sightings and our technology is way more advanced now than then.

Now we have satellites/radar everywhere and likely technology we are unaware of.

Either that or they've had enough of us and their off exploring other planets where the occupants are friendly.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

The answer to why fewer are being reported in the US is really pretty simple. The millenials and generation Z are so consumed with their cell phones, they never look up at the sky! And they spend as little time as humanely possible outdoors AND, they never leave their crappy cityscapes where light pollution blocks much vision of the night sky.

And yea, the Boomers may very well be interpreting UFO's as drones/UAV's..........but they were a pretty skeptical lot anyway and not particularly inclined to communicate what they see.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

Bullsh!t. If you had ever actually seen a UFO then you would know that it isn't black and white.

When you see something that you can't explain, a Smartphone is the last thing on your mind...

People like you are why people don't report UFO sightings...

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

If you look out of the starboard screens, you'll see what the natives call New York. We'll be boarding the flesh suits shortly and you'll love the full body experience!

Was that your composition? Or a reference?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

It was my imagination and probably highly derivative.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Your buddies dog watched a satellite chase away
a black triangle UFO?

Well, how can anybody argue your position,
when you've got evidence like that!

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nostranova
Possibly our technology has advanced to the point UFO's cant get near us undetected anymore. In the 50's, 60's, 70's etc there seemed to be a lot of sightings and our technology is way more advanced now than then.

I think you are onto something here. Technology has not only advanced for our government agencies but also for private citizens. I have witnessed some type of outside source manipulate a devise but there would be no way to prove how or who manipulated it.

It would be interesting to see if the sightings have dropped off worldwide or just in areas that have increased their technological capabilities.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join