It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time bomb...October surprise should be interesting.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
He's free to tell the truth now. Thanks Mueller!

edit on 18-10-2018 by GrandePoobah because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: GrandePoobah

This is just watching a political train wreck happen in a sharknado with an earthquake with a serial killer on the train while a terrorist explodes it.

S@F for the post and let's... see where it goes?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: GrandePoobah

Just read his most recent tweets. He definitely sounds pissed and ready to fight.

twitter.com...

But not as sure this is the October surprise.

edit on 18-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
There is this thing called the "Hatch Act" (maybe -1sp).. as I understand it they have made it illegal to do anything that would exert undue influence on an upcoming election.. I could not understand why Comey was not burned at the stake for he certainly released stuff that was the icing on the cake for Clinton's demise. SO... I expect there to be some rather large and startling releases after the November elections.. if the Hatch Act actually has any teeth in it..

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Yeah, George is blowing it up now. Calling on the 'titans'(NYT, washington post) to reveal the REAL scandal.

LOTS of stuff on his twitter feed.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Maverick1

His most recent one has 100% negative responses.

He's obviously pissed some people off.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
You don't eff with some folk no matter how inconsequential or powerless you think you are. Looks like George is one of those guys and more power to him. Looks like he's got a strong woman by his side too which means double trouble. Go PaPaDap!

edit on 18-10-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I found a short video explaining the Hatch Act... There should be people accused and prosecuted after the mid term as the evidence is overwhelming the Hatch Act was and has been violated.. TICK TOCK !! I hope.. It actually is a good law if enforced IMO. youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Odd phrase he used, "I didnt want to expose the biggest political scandal in modern history"

Why the hell wouldnt he? He supposedly has had damning information for a while now and he had the FBI on him and yet he did nothing? Why lie to the FBI when he did?

Also

The Trump campaign was infiltrated by western intelligence and sabotaged.

Sabotaged so hard they won?

I will soon be explaining the connection between Alexander Downer and Stefan Halper in my book. A big hint: failed MI6 operation the whole way.

Never mind I get it now. This looks like a PR move to get traffic to his book. Can't blame him. Conservatives have been doing this for ages making bank.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Odd phrase he used, "I didnt want to expose the biggest political scandal in modern history"

Why the hell wouldnt he? He supposedly has had damning information for a while now and he had the FBI on him and yet he did nothing? Why lie to the FBI when he did?

Probably because they scared the holy hell out of him and he was in fear of being railroaded. The jackals were braying and in the heat of their witch hunt scam were making it sound like even using Russian salad dressing was enough for an espionage charge.

Whether George is key to busting up the illegal international scam or not, most of the relevant info is already in the public arena. Sucks to be someone with TDS that doesn't care about FISA abuse and worse.

His book? Please, near every leftist media slut you can think of have been hawking their bs anti-Trump books on the slum corner for 2-years now.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
far out, if he really can prove that.. thats beauty in motion!

Its a Sick World sounds similar to ''these people are sick''

awwww
it breaks my heart

I will soon be explaining the connection between Alexander Downer and Stefan Halper in my book. A big hint: failed MI6 operation the whole way.

edit on 18/10/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Yeah, only conservatives.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Yeah, only conservatives.

I didnt say that and you know it. I only said that conservatives do this all the time. Make outrage, push book, make bucks.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

And yet you are still hawking MSM Clintons and Obama talking points?

Also,

He was so scared of being railroaded he lied to the FBI?
edit on 18-10-2018 by Pyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If our allies, both the UK and Australian governments are involved in American election meddling, such a revelation will ruin their credibility and sever ties for years to come.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Hell yes! Have you looked into Mueller's track record? He fought to keep innocent men in jail. You didn't know that? And that's just a taste of what all certain FBI players have done that are crimes against the innocent.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Hell yes! Have you looked into Mueller's track record? He fought to keep innocent men in jail. You didn't know that? And that's just a taste of what all certain FBI players have done that are crimes against the innocent.

So because Mueller has put innocent men in jail... he had to lie to make himself not innocent anymore?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Are you even aware how small a lie he told in the face of such aggressiveness? I'm wanting to believe you have looked at all this carefully, but I'm not sure you have.

This was a young and serious cat working his way up in the world that was made to feel that he had made some kind of grievous mistake through ignorance after being targeted by a vicious and apparently illegal counterintelligence scam.

He was scared. I bet any of us would be. Especially knowing how many crooks were at the FBI apex at the time. Notice how so many of them are gone now in shame and having been caught lying themselves?

You can hardly compare it to the lies told about a certain email server and the crooks went out of their way to let those crooks go. Or even the lies of Comey & McCabe.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hey...what happened to the OP? Just when I was starting to enjoy their posts/threads.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
Hey...what happened to the OP? Just when I was starting to enjoy their posts/threads.

He will back under a new account soon enough if not already...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join