It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like only white kids get to be Batman, Spiderman and Superman this year.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sure , just make sure you tether yourself , dont want to end up in hospital on Halloween !

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Damn it, i was going ti go as Satan but the gingers next door will be back from Spain next week an a dont want to upset them.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: maddawg123
First Nations here and like clock work, every year, we get white people trying to tell us what is offensive and what isn't. For the record, our culture is not for you to use for your enjoyment nor can you tell us what is offensive and what isn't.

Also try to stop telling us what is racist and what isn't because until you live our lives and the BS we go through, you have no say. Your one or two instances of "reverse racism" does not equate to the racism we deal with daily.

Umm no.

Everyone experiences racism.

Like you are experiencing being a stupid ignorant racist.

All that racism you think you deal with is in your thick ass head kid.

And don't tell someone based on their skin color what their say is or isn't. Why don't you put your own ass to work by first SWEEPING your OWN PORCH!

I'm a native American, and as such I will dislike or tell you what I think, and you have no right to tell others what they can or can't say till you all learn to stop bitching about oppression !and I can tell you my entire population is sick and tired of hearing black people cry so goddamned long and loud about how they got their turn at oppression LAST!

YOU Haven't Even Come Close to GENOCIDE!

Your a majority skin color worldwide.

And most of you, probably are so damned whiny because EVERY Single One of Your Ancestors Sold by An Enemy Tribe oNly Captured you because YOUR TRIBE MESSED WITH THE WRONG TRIBE.

99% of all slaves Sold were DEFEATED(meaning your ancestors sucked)and enslaved if not slaughtered by a Rival Tribe.

It's why Africa doesn't want you back. Cause you were never stolen and they aren't the refunding type

Captured, broken and forced into servitude...
THEN SOLD.

The Dhalit people of India have it worse than you ever did or will.
And they are second to N.A.

Now shut your ass up and go learn a skill that will help you make more money than you are now.

Cause I sure as # don't see any of your richer brothers complaining about "daily racism"

None in England and France are,
None in Spain,
None in China(cause you will never be Chinese)
Just you city kids who don't want to learn to build a website in order to make your internet pay for you.

And there's no such thing as reverse racism.

It's called just being racist against fair skin or "Whitey"

And since you decided to display your racism let me recommend you to Stormfronts website as they surely will have a place for you on the fridge of the internet and also

I would like to recommend a costume for you this Halloween. Take a white pillow and cut some holes in it.

Put it on your head.

Burn a cross and repeat the racist crap you said here.

And you will see that you more white and racist than you ever dreamed. Feel free to smile everyday and work towards a future, after that ritual you will have the most mythical power of all...racial Priviledge!

Once your done click your red Nikes together and say "There is no place like Home".

Peace

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: GrandePoobah

First off my kids will wear what ever costume they want to wear as long as it's not something inappropriate. Was going to send the kids out as characters from frozen but now they want to be trolls so go figure. Now my kids as far as I know have no troll DNA in them. Halloween needs to be about fun for everyone so take this pc BS and stuff it away by the way their is a black Spiderman his name is miles Morales and his costume is out there too he'll just walking around Wal-Mart looking for troll wigs for my girls I have seen flash and green lantern costumes for little girls my ex's son is African American and he liked spider so when I took him trick or treating he was spidey and he enjoyed shooting people with his silly string webshooters, and another ex her son loved Barney so for 2 years straight he was Barney for Halloween because that's who he wanted to be.

Now on the other hand this Warren woman misrepresented herself as a native American when in fact her lily white butt isn't she used it to claim minority status and the Indian nations have spoken out against her.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

trolls from troll hunter the animated series on netflix ?

have you and the kids watched it , I thought it was great .

I always remember halloween because its my favourite time of year , I can remember nearly every costume my father made for me , from freddy kruger with proper cosmetic latex mask he hand molded onto my skin.
the fake bladed glove, I also remember he made my sister that head on the platter from the roseanne show when we were like 5 in the 80's.
I always loved going as a ghoul or zombie and having PVA glue all over my face and hands and then peeling it off and painting it to look like rotten flesh!

In Scotland we'd go guising , where every door you knocked you'd either sing or dance or perform a trick or something and most often you go into their front room and perform there for a minute which by todays standards would seem unusual to most people, get some treats for your efforts and be on your way to the neighbours!

Hope you have a happy halloween !

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I was hoping hulu was better then that....

This is just saying that whites cannot do this or do that.

Do you think liberals have the guts to tell blacks or browns what is culturally appropriate.

Liberals literally will say, browns and blacks can dress up as anyone they want. This is a restriction on white peoole.which goes along with the liberal agenda

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
If i ever was a subcriber i would be leaving them. Idiots.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Sooo....far leftist want open borders and globalization, but they don't want people to share cultures because, then they are appropriating another races culture? Did I get that right?

The fun of Halloween is that you can be anything you want to be. Cultural appropriation does not exist on Halloween.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AutisticEvo

Umm I am not black. I am First Nations and as a Native American, you should know what that term means.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: maddawg123

I hear you bro!

Things I experience as an Ojibwe person (and no 1 am not 1/1024 Anishinaabe but about as brown as they come) on a regular basis that my non Ojibwe wife does not. Call it what you want, and no I do not go on the internet and create a thread about it every time it happens either. I just choose to shake my head instead.

1) Hotel rentals - Usually when I check into a hotel, I am warned sternly about the hotel's non partying rules and am even sometimes told that alcohol is not allowed in the rooms. When my wife is with me traveling it is just easier to send her in first to check in ... with sometimes a bottle of wine visible in her luggage.

2) Renting a house - Back when we were first married I learned really quickly that rental properties are not as hard as I always thought they were to come across as I learned really quickly they tend to be 'more available' when my wife inquires.

3) Expressing Political views - When people come to a site like this and proclaim MAGA it seems to be all in good stride. ... Often when I express my political views with regards to first nations people, I am seen as a 'trouble maker' or some 'leftist libtard'

4) Dirty looks from serving staff in restaurants if I choose to order a beer with my meal. (My wife on the other hand is often asked if she would like another)

5) Being asked for ID when I pay for something with my Amex gold card. (The last time I whipped it out at Walmart, the cashier looked shocked and with our thinking said to me. "Oh is that yours?" ... and I have no animosity towards the cashier as she was most likely a high school kid, but even at her age, society has kind of already reinforced that Indians do not have Amex gold cards

6) The assumption that I pay no taxes ... I have built a very successful business from the ground up ... and like most other Canadians pay almost half my salary in taxes.

7) The assumption that I get free housing ... no I do not. My wife and I live in what we both think is a lovely home and will have it paid off next May.

8) When approaching a roadside check stop, being asked right away to blow into a breathalyzer instead of being asked the usual, 'Have you had anything to drink tonight, like my wife would be asked. .... And yes I know this is a gross violation of my rights here in Canada, but choose to just blow instead as I have nothing to hide. If I start spouting off about my rights, I would most likely just be seen as a trouble maker and things would most likely escalate)

9) I like to give back to my community and volunteer at the food bank ... there is often an assumption that I am a client and not a volunteer.

10) The assumption that I get cheap smokes and gas. ... #1 I choose not to smoke. ... and yes I can get cheaper gas and smokes if I want to purchase them on a reservation. If I was to do this and play by the rules, that gas is to only burned in a car that does not leave the reservation, and those smokes are to be only smoked on the reserve. Most people who go to the res to gas up and buy cartons of cheap smokes will deny it till that cows come home that they are not doing anything wrong, but they are in fact breaking the law.

11) Being asked for ID from a police officer in the middle of the afternoon when I was picking my mail up at the post office downtown.

12) My wife and I have just purchased a Corvette for a 'fun summer driver' this last summer. I have been pulled over 7 times and asked for a license, registration, proof of ownership and proof of insurance without even being told why I am being pulled over since we purchased the car ... Again a gross violation of rights here in Canada, but if I start spouting off about rights will most likely be seen as a trouble maker and things may escalate .... again I hand it over as I have noting to hide. This has not happened to my wife once!

13) ... This one BUGS me the most: "Being told that I'm one of the 'good Indian's', and am setting such a 'good example' for 'our youth'. My wife is just as successful as I am and is never told this. In fact there are many successful humans out there who are excellent examples for youth, but are not seen as some sort of 'token' due to the color of their skin.

Again some things I deal with going through life ... some on a daily basis. Call it what you want, but I choose to call it REALITY.

Miigwetch

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: GrandePoobah
I don't get it. You saying kids cant dress as ninjas this year, because that would be racist to Japanese people?

But to tell the truth I never paid attention what kids were dressed as, only the ninjas get the big candy bar. The rest? Get whatever is closest to the table when I answer the door. Which is generally the second rate candy.

Sometimes its peanuts..Literally. Besides peanuts are good for you, and nutritious. And there are to many fatties kids around anyways. I should start leaving a bag a carrots by the door come ol hallows eve. Give all the fat kids a carrot. Just to see the look on there faces.

Who makes up such stupid rules? They need to be tried and executed, culture appropriate my ass. But the carrots are a good idea, you know somebody has to think of the childrens health here.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
You know what's even MORE pathetic? People who let SJWs tell them how to live their lives.
edit on 21-10-2018 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Cultural Appropriation is nothing but a way for various races to scream out "You can't do that cause it belongs to my people and culture!" When will we collectively come to the understanding that none of it matters in the grand scheme of the universe? Simply childish.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join