It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department provided 'clearly false' statements to derail requests for Clinton docs

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

State Department provided 'clearly false' statements to derail requests for Clinton docs, 'shocked' federal judge says

Uh oh...this would appear to be really bad news for the prior administration.

And dropping on a Wednesday night? This is about to be a much bigger story.

Anywho....

In a combative exchange at a hearing Friday in Washington, D.C., a federal judge unabashedly accused career State Department officials of lying and signing "clearly false" affidavits to derail a series of lawsuits seeking information about former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's private email server and her handling of the 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

U.S. District Court Judge Royce Lamberth said he was "shocked" and "dumbfounded" when he learned that FBI had granted immunity to former Clinton chief of staff Cheryl Mills during its investigation into the use of Clinton's server, according to a court transcript of his remarks.

"I had myself found that Cheryl Mills had committed perjury and lied under oath in a published opinion I had issued in a Judicial Watch case where I found her unworthy of belief, and I was quite shocked to find out she had been given immunity in — by the Justice Department in the Hillary Clinton email case," Lamberth said during Friday's hearing.

The Department of Justice's Inspector General (IG), Michael Horowitz, noted in his report that it was "inconsistent with typical investigative strategy" for the FBI to allow Mills to sit in during the agency's interview of Clinton during the email probe, given that classified information traveled through Mills' personal email account. "[T]here are serious potential ramifications when one witness attends another witness' interview," the IG wrote.

sou rce

It is a very long article, but I believe this is going to be a very big story...

edit on 10/17/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
NO. End of story.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yes. More story please.

lol. kids.

It looks like things are moving into place for the drain to be opened.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
NO. End of story.

Hahahaha
That was Hillaryous!

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

As with the prior "bombshells" about Hillary, the FBI, State Dept, etc.., NOTHING HAPPENS, because JEFF SESSIONS and ROD ROSENSTEIN do not have the nerve, or desire, to go after their very own.

So far, President Trump himself seems to have reneged on the, "You'll be in jail" statement/promise to Hillary, during their 2016 debate.

BTW.. STAR and FLAG and KUDOS for finding and sharing this information Vasa Croe. It really is a BOMBSHELL, but like I said above....
edit on 10/17/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

As with the prior "bombshells" about Hillary, the FBI, State Dept, etc.., NOTHING HAPPENS, because JEFF SESSIONS and ROD ROSENSTEIN do not have the nerve, or desire, to go after their very own.

So far, President Trump himself seems to have reneged on the, "You'll be in jail" statement/promise to Hillary, during their 2016 debate.

I dont think this is going away anytime soon.

Have there been any other federal judges that have stated anything like this against HRC in the recent past? Or distant past?

No idea personally as I didnt search it, but I dont recall ever hearing of one that publicly stated anything against her.
edit on 10/18/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Is this why she “gave up” her security clearance?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Yet so many people continue to support this woman.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

The closest thing to this I can recall was not directed at Hillary. It was directed at Bob Mueller, when Judge T.S. Ellis said (in May) that the only reason Manafort was being treated so badly before his trial, was to "put the screws to him" to make him make up something against President Trump. Ellis was incensed over it. But after seeing some Rod Rosenstein letter, he softened his stance and proceeded to oversee the trial without implying that again.

More recently, the DOJ let the chief of security for the Senate Judiciary Committee off with a "slap on the wrist" count of lying to the FBI, when in fact he leaked the full un-redacted top secret Carter Page FISA spy warrant to the news media.
Ref: theconservativetreehouse.com... igators/

Just this week, the DOJ recommended no punishment for an FBI official, even though the OIG found that he had given and received favors to/from the mainstream media...a Federal Crime.
Ref: www.westernjournal.com...

So it seems that no matter how mad this judge is over how the State Department protected Hillary Clinton, no one in a position to do anything about it, WILL do anything about it.

President Trump had better have a plan for fixing his DOJ, or the agency will continue to let the BIG FISH get away. Hillary is a really big fish, in the eyes of the corrupt deep-state. It appears that they are STILL IN CONTROL.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

So, two years of Muller is bad, but 20 years of Hillary is good? You guys are a buncha hypocrites.

Hillary is horrible, we get it. Hillary is part of the problem in the establishment, oh we get that. But how many investigations do you need to prove that she is just a dumb, greedy old lady and not the criminal mastermind you attribute to her.

Hillary Derangement Syndrome

You sure let her live rent free in your heads.

Buncha babies.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

It is a very long article, but I believe this is going to be a very big story...

Big story indeed.
Lots of stories dropping this week.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

The Treasury Department employee charged Wednesday with leaking confidential financial files related to former Trump associates had a “co-conspirator” at the department who also exchanged several-hundred messages with a journalist, according to the criminal complaint.

Amazing how sunshine will cure all of this garbage.

The court papers do not name the higher-ranking “co-conspirator,” who has not been charged. But the complaint referred to the person as an "associate director" at the department's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) to whom defendant Natalie Mayflower Sours Edwards reported.

Higher-ranking....imagine that....

In a hearing Wednesday afternoon, federal magistrate judge Theresa Buchanan released Edwards, subject to the custody of her parents. She and her parents also signed a $100,000 bond as part of her release. Edwards, who appeared in court wearing street clothes, faces two charges (one for unlawful disclosure and one for conspiring to unlawfully disclose), each one carrying a maximum sentence of five years and a $250,000 fine. She is due back in court Nov. 2.

looks like a hefty fine and actual jail time will be options.....

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

Buncha babies.

Shes begging to be relevant everytime she opens her cracked maw, the trainwreck is amazing.

Who wants to kick a poor lady out on the washed out tiles?

She is alike a STD for the Democratic party, always popping back up when you try to attract new people!

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

you mean like trump has been living for free in the medias and dems heads for over 2 years with chants of REEEEEEEEEE,not my president,screaming at the sky,immmmmpppppppeeeeeeaaaaaaachhhhhhhh and blue wave bull?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

So, two years of Muller is bad, but 20 years of Hillary is good? You guys are a buncha hypocrites.

Hillary is horrible, we get it. Hillary is part of the problem in the establishment, oh we get that. But how many investigations do you need to prove that she is just a dumb, greedy old lady and not the criminal mastermind you attribute to her.

Hillary Derangement Syndrome

Buncha babies.

When you live by whataboutism then whataboutism is all you see.

If its proven beyond a reasonable doubt that she is corrupt and is involved in corrupt schemes, should she just walk because she's dumb, greedy, and old?

Its looking more an more like someone, or multiple someones, were trying to run interference for her. That is an abuse of power. If you are ok with that then you are part of the problem.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
a reply to: whargoul

you mean like trump has been living for free in the medias and dems heads for over 2 years with chants of REEEEEEEEEE,not my president,screaming at the sky,immmmmpppppppeeeeeeaaaaaaachhhhhhhh and blue wave bull?

You mean the populous finally being suspicious of the white house and right can only go "SHEEP WHY DO YOU NOT TRUST THE WHITE HOUSE!?"

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
From what I have read here on ATS and other places, it doesn't matter, because former President Bill Clintons wife is not the POTUS; I'm not POTUS either, so it should be ok for me to rob a bank, or sexually assult someone without being in trouble.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Yet so many people continue to support this woman.
It’s a scientific fact that if you don’t support women politicians, you are either a gender traitor or sexist male. It is known. Except if it’s a non democrat woman or critic then we all know god granted an exception to this.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

i love america i love trump

new topics

top topics

join