It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Self identified woman wins cycling world championship

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

True, but how many of them are doping (the East Germans made a science out of it) and how many of them are men who simply claim they feel like a woman and thus get to do their doping via Mother Nature?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Dae

Thank you for the links! That Sky News segment was crazy -- and worth the watch. But it's so infuriating.

I had no issues with trans anyone until the sports thing reared its head. And now this Self-identify thing. Does not sit right.

I didn't have an issue with it either until I started to understand just how abusive it's become. And that goes right back to the autogynephiles who have taken it over. For them -- I've read about 80% of transgender persons-- it's all about sex and power and narcissism and misogyny.... Including narcissistic rage and violence. Lesbians who dare refuse their "lady penises" know it all too well. As do the Trans Widows who suffer their abuse -- especially those who try hardest to be supportive.

I wrote an OP about autogynephilia a few years ago, I may have to write another and update that info...

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Boadicea

Most of the feminists and lesbians and even most LGBT activists here in the US are too politically motivated yet to see this for what it is and seek conservative women as their natural allies against this current push if not in other arenas.

I hope that's not as true as it seems to be... I hope there are more "woke" people than we know... And that they are joining forces. I'm not holding my breath, but that's exactly the kind of news that media folks don't want us to know... And therefore would not report.

There have been a couple incidents here that were simply reported as "transphobic" with no reporting about their legitimate complaints.

In the UK, I hear this is much different. They're really getting the idea over there.

I think the plan to reform the Gender Recognition Act (GRA) has really energized and motivated women over thete. We need more of that here.

(post by mopargtx removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Sexy little thing isn't she...

Dae

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Thank you for the links!

You too! I read your Jonathan Best one and all the comments to his article too. He said he has had no abuse yet from publishing it, whereas so many women have. Looks like males are needed to help with this one, be they gay, straight or trans!

Also been reading the legal basics section on the Fair Play for Women site, quite interesting read, made me think about keeping things a little real.

Why do we have the rules for women only?

Prisons - to keep women prisoners safe from male prisoners. So if a trans male (male to female) has had themselves surgically altered and has breasts and a 'vagina', then they have to be made safe in a women prison for the very same reasons. But a male who identifies as female but has all her man parts and no HRT etc. then you are a danger to women and physically a man. Its all about the physical.

Sport - male and female bodies are different as males are faster and stronger, to make things fair we separate the sexes in sports. Nah, I can't think of any fair way to include trans in this, maybe like in boxing with the different classes? Still sports are usually strict about changes to body and participation, can't see a fair way here. Unless each sport is looked at separately but meh, the way I feel now, just no.

Urgh, I'm tired and a tad annoyed at all of this (narcissism and misogyny can do that to ya), so I'm gunna finish this post and bid ya'll good night!

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

And when I made that remark, let me be perfectly plain. I am not suggesting that all those women team up with conservative women and become conservative. I know that's not the case, but there are times when we need to ally outside the box on certain issues.

This would be one of them because the natural outcome of this current push is going to erase every move women have fought for since the Victorian Era.

Just tell women to do their research and how hard it was for those early women to get their own restrooms, and some women today still don't have their own sex-segregated restrooms, but we've no ceded that right publicly. You can say what you want about how this was always happening quietly. It changes things when your restrooms and changing rooms are now publicly no longer segregated by physical sex but instead by nebulous mental gender beliefs that can change day by day.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

i didnt think of that but your right. Feminists say that they are different and have a lot to offer being a woman. Think about it feminists say we need a woman president for example but the transgender movement destroys that argument. The transgender movement says that there is no difference between men and women and they are interchangeable. So why do we need a woman president if any guy can be a woman? What would be unique about a female politician at that point?

Whats to stop Trump from declaring himself the first female president? He could say im a woman and go down in the history books as the first. Why do we need more woman in leadership roles when guys can do it and are interchangeable. The transgendered agenda destroys the feminism movement funny when you have identity politics taken to the extreme you can have no identity.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

You're right the internal inconsistences are profound and are increasingly being highlighted by their own proponents.

Many have said all along that they'll turn and start devouring each other and we're seeing it more and more.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

its like they are ignoring the physical differences which we already accept from athletes who are physically disabled !

they have their own Olympics because they are not able to compete with the same able bodied humans
as it is unfair as they are disadvantaged so how is a trans person any different when competing against females
a male to female is still a male biologically and therefore by their own rule set makes them not able to compete with women
because they have a physical advantage already adhered to in male male competition and female female competition!

I was thinking would finding out the average deviation between overall male times over distance etc, agaisnt women and then using this to subtract from overall scores, times , work to balance it out fairly ?

looks like the science still needs to catch up as we are still learning about the impact of hormone treatments on our bodies

Hormone tratement of transgender persons could shed light on role of sex hormones in bone density

edit on 19-10-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Whats to stop Trump from declaring himself the first female president? He could say im a woman and go down in the history books as the first.

Oh ... my ... god...

And he actually has the nads to do something like that too...

Someone, please, anyone who has his ear, plant this little seed in his mind, and let him make the declaration a just the right time (when a major issue re the radical trans agenda is happening in the news.

Can you see the fireworks in the media when the Donald tries to usurp this 'first'?

Star for you good sir!

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: dragonridr
Whats to stop Trump from declaring himself the first female president? He could say im a woman and go down in the history books as the first.

Oh ... my ... god...

And he actually has the nads to do something like that too...

Someone, please, anyone who has his ear, plant this little seed in his mind, and let him make the declaration a just the right time (when a major issue re the radical trans agenda is happening in the news.

Can you see the fireworks in the media when the Donald tries to usurp this 'first'?

Star for you good sir!

I thought of a way to make money. I could start a trans team for basketball and compete in the WNBA. They actually make money on women's teams and pay the players I could dominate the league. Come on lets start a go fund me and buy a team! Early investors will get shares. Now think we could introduce dunking into the WNBA.

www.wnba.com...
edit on 10/19/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join