It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Self identified woman wins cycling world championship

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Self identified woman wins cycling world championship

Sportsmanship FAIL!

On so many levels.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I'm a big fan of Darwin. Survival of the fittest. Humans are too #ing weird to survive. Eventually, we'll "evolve" to the point to where we don't have any genders and will be surprised to find that we can no longer reproduce and fill the planet with our sludge and then we'll all die.

Or else, most of us will die and nature will find the few individuals that can mate with themselves and produce some weird offspring.
edit on 18-10-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
What will the #show called the present bring next?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
What will the #show called the present bring next?

If you could know it before anyone else did, what good would it do?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Provide me with more lulz before anyone else.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: GrandePoobah

Was he/she riding a girls bike or boys?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Can't beat men in sports competition so pretend to be a woman in order to beat women in sports. Not much of a win but at that point I suppose the person will take any win.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: GrandePoobah

Was he/she riding a girls bike or boys?

Gotta go with the girl's or s/he give the whole game away.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

My fav part is when ppl are like yeah well how come some lady beat this dude a couple times if they suck so bad?

Heh.

Let see what rank this hack comes in against other men, bet it aint first place, bet it ain't even the top 10.

Heres a trophy from when I beat some girls.

^_^

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The woman to man surgery is the worse. An “Addadicktomy”.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I guess when it gets to the point where you really can't tell the lady is a dude, it might be a bit fairer.

Bayer should get going creating some conversion drugs. Call it RoundDown.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I used to race BMX bicycles.

When I first started I got beat by a girl. Anyway, it was literally my second time on a BMX track. The girl was ranked #2 in the world and factory sponsored. She barely beat me who was a stone cold beginner and could barely make it around the track on my crappy Schwinn.

Men and women are different. Period. An average non-athletic guy is often still stronger than a world class female athlete. Throw in actual athletic skills and women generally cannot compete against men.

This is why we only see transgendered men competing as females winning and not the other way around where a female who wants to be a man is winning. No amount of testosterone is going to make a female athlete faster/better than a comparable male athlete.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
DNA only matters when its a hack politician.

Male and female ??

Science deniers.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This person has considerably more testosterone in her system than the other athletes. This should be looked at like taking steroids.

One would think if you were a real athlete you'd prefer to push your boundaries by competing with people who are better. Rather than dominating over those who simply don't have the same chemical make-up and muscle density as you.

Remindes me of the boys who would target the girls during dodge ball in elementary school. Because they couldn't win competing with the other boys.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

...we're watching the end of women's athletics.

That's exactly what they want -- even if they won't admit it. We're talking about narcissistic misogynists who want to crush women and replace us with frankenwomen in their own image... And I'm not having it.

I never thought of myself as a feminist before, but these transactivist autogynephiles are changing that.
edit on 18-10-2018 by Boadicea because: Added "in their own image."

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
For anyone interested, this is a long but very well researched piece about the transactivist movement -- the who, what and how: I nauthentic Selves: The modern LGBTQ+ Movement Is Run By Philanthropic Astroturf And Based On Junk Science

Feminists and lesbians have been bearing the brunt of transactivist abuse for a while now -- and fighting back with virtually no support from their so-called "allies" on the left: Get the L Out

To their credit, these women have teamed up with conservative women's groups to protect women and women's rights.

And this is from a gay man who is disturbed by the misogyny and tyranny he's witnessed and experienced from within the greater movement: The story of my first brush with trans activism and what I learned.

The truth is uglier than most people know or would imagine. Its downright fugly.
edit on 18-10-2018 by Boadicea because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
If things keep going the way they are, there will not be mens/womens events anymore. Just a free for all.

What happens if biological women don't win anything every again?

Will they stop giving prizes or everyone wins regardless of performance?

Dae

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
That's exactly what they want -- even if they won't admit it. We're talking about narcissistic misogynists who want to crush women and replace us with frankenwomen in their own image... And I'm not having it.

I never thought of myself as a feminist before, but these transactivist autogynephiles are changing that.

I feel ya! This topic proper triggers me to oblivion! It makes me feel like I want to back feminists with this one too.

Found a site that is pretty interesting fairplayforwomen.com...

And this 15 min Sky News interview is an eye opener!

youtu.be...

Hmmm here is a thought, what would UK Masons think about this? If a woman can self identify as a man, surely this mean a biological female can join up? Are there any areas in a man's life where he would not like this? That interview had a bit about a protest where women tried to go into a male only swimming place, some had fake beards on! Looked like a few men were angry.

Same interview - a trans woman said the Equal Rights Act meant trans women can do these things already and nothing bad has happened so far. Well that is the point! The process is long and intrusive, you have to be completely dedicated to becoming a trans women, but with the new law anyone (like any knob jockey can do this to have him some fun) can be any sex and protected by Equal Rights to go where ever you like.

I have to say, I have a belief in this, its quite strong too! Birth certificates cannot be changed, sorry but that is your sex at birth. But hey ho that ship has sailed.

I had no issues with trans anyone until the sports thing reared its head. And now this Self-identify thing. Does not sit right.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Most of the feminists and lesbians and even most LGBT activists here in the US are too politically motivated yet to see this for what it is and seek conservative women as their natural allies against this current push if not in other arenas.

In the UK, I hear this is much different. They're really getting the idea over there.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
While I am against men claiming they are women and then competing in women's events, to be fair, some women athletes might as well be guys...

You look at some sports and the females are already like 80% male... Olympic weight lifting? Have you seen these chicks?

I know there was a case a couple of years ago where some female track athlete was accused of being a man. Turns out she was a hermaphrodite (both male/female).

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join